[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ how can we into successful counter-robot and counter-drone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
/k/ how can we into successful counter-robot and counter-drone operations? Is such a thing even possible?
>>
lightweight head coverings made of some form of aluminum or tin foils work great. Usually you can line the inside of your helmet with them. To ease up on cost, use your old Doritos wrappers and cut up mountain dew cans.
>>
File: warhorses.jpg (655 KB, 548x1977) Image search: [Google]
warhorses.jpg
655 KB, 548x1977
>>29545810
Funny, but come on now. What happens when police forces are replaced by robots? When consent of the governed is no longer even remotely required to rule?
>>
>>29545800
Nope
>>
>>29545800
For remote drones, signal jamming is your best bet. Signal hijacking if you have the skills. For a while the tuskan raiders were using unencrypted drone video feeds to track coalition troop movements and I think it was Iran that transmitted false GPS data and got a drone to land itself by feeding it increasingly higher altitude readings so it descended.

As for autonomous drones, every system has flaws. The more complex the more flawed and once you disable them they are easily turned, unlike soldiers.
>>
>>29545861
>Stick magnets to robit
>Robit malfunctions and goes caput
>Victory
>>
File: tumblr_o56qi0JfDZ1upbk6jo1_540.png (563 KB, 540x528) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o56qi0JfDZ1upbk6jo1_540.png
563 KB, 540x528
>>29546224
Aw fuk bye

>>29546326
>For a while the tuskan raiders were using unencrypted drone video feeds to track coalition troop movements
sheeeit lol

>and I think it was Iran that transmitted false GPS data and got a drone to land itself by feeding it increasingly higher altitude readings so it descended
That's cheeky as fuck. Nice.

>captcha: humps for 420 yards
>>
>>29545800
http://www.thesignaljammer.com/products/TSJ-85W-Vehicle.html

Various chinese sites sell IED Jammers to civilians. You can change out the antennas and do a few minor modifications and make the range something like 600m

It works on remote controlled LEO/EOD robotics and works on IEDs and all Cell and Wifi and Bluetooth.

No idea if it works on drones. I doubt it but its possible.

Buy an emergency thermal blanket, the stuff made out of the shiny metallic shit that causes cancer.

Another thing you can do is make chaff 37mm flares. I can show you how. Then buy an underbarrel or underrailsystem 37mm launcher.
>>
File: tumblr_o3wovuRXwU1tpmgf1o1_1280.jpg (450 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3wovuRXwU1tpmgf1o1_1280.jpg
450 KB, 1280x960
>>29546553
Huh, cool.

>Another thing you can do is make chaff 37mm flares. I can show you how.
Well, sure, if you're offering.
>>
>>29546553
Highly interested bump.
>>
>>29545800
Some sort of jamming equipment.

Wonder about the possibility of finding a Duke system.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.