[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insurgent Rig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Sup /k/

I plan on buying this rig for my OPFOR load-out, Can someone point out this model for me?
>>
>>29544875
A mix of stuff.
>>
>>29544936
What stuff..I need to know!
>>
Gives the impression of being one item, but Id wager its a normal AK chest rig with a separate bandoleer belt.
>>
>>29544961
Hmm...Maybe mixing the type 56 rig and SKS would work right?

To give the illusion of this rig..But I have to wear two chest rigs for that.
>>
>>29544875
Its basically a Lyfchik http://www.sovietarmystuff.com/Product_630_Soviet_Russian_Army_Afghanistan_War_Chest_Rig_Assault_Vest_Belt_A_Lifchik.html
>>
>>29545013
Thank you so much brother!!!

Time to save up some money then.
>>
>>29544875
chinese type 81 chest rig is the top part but below that is a bunch of gernade pouches. Unless you have gernades, the gernade pouches on it are too small for anything other than a compass or yo yo.
>>
>>29545031
IT's clearly a Type 56 chest rig, and a Type 56 (SKS) stripper clip rig under it.
>>
>>29545102
>>29545031

yeah its clearly a type 56 chest rig

but if OP wanted it for practical reasons the Type 81 would be better
>>
>>29545115
Type 81 huh...More mags then. I'm fine with it.
>>
>>29545115
>>
>>29544875
>Blue jeams
>Dickie's button up in tan or black with rolled sleeves
>Gold's Gym gloves
>Jungle Boots
>Cheap wrist watch
>Ski mask
>>
>>29545161
What's your point?
>>
>>29545176
Meh. Nothing really

Type 81 is good too I can just throw in a sks rig for fraction the cost of the Soviet Russian Army Afghanistan Chest Rig Vest Belt A+B Lifchik
>>
>>29545184
Well that pic is a Type 56 rig... so...
>>
>>29545210
Errr.....Ehmm.......

Gotta go!!!!
>>
>>29545170
>shemag is suddenly a ski-mask
Right...
>>
>>29544875
Its an ak chest rig and a believe with nothing but grenade pouches.
>>
File: image_14.jpg (127 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
127 KB, 620x465
>>29545031
Yo-yo's are pretty badass
>operate in wartorn 3rd world block
>entertain local kids with yo-yo skills
>their older sisters/mums/grandma's worship your cock for your obviously superior parental skills
>>
>>29545339
Alright then, I'm keeping a yo-yo on my pouch.
>>
>>29545276
I never said that you fucking nigger HOW DARE YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY FUCKING MOM YOU CUNT I HATE THAT STUPID BITCH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU STICK A RAZOR IN YOUR FLESHLIGHT AND SHIT YOURSELF AS YOU SLICE YOUR COCK REEEEEE
>>
File: zarqawi_a01.jpg (48 KB, 890x620) Image search: [Google]
zarqawi_a01.jpg
48 KB, 890x620
>>29545210
>>29545161
the original Iraqi insurgent, al-Zarqawi used a Type 81
>>
Hahaha

Aloha snackbar my friend!
>>
>>29544875
I read a book from some guy who had seen some serious shit.

His opinion on rigs:
le tactical chest rig is stupid. A soldier must be able to make himself as low as possible.

Also: grenades on chest are accidents waiting to happen.
>>
>>29544875
It's laid out like a Type 56, but it is clearly not a normal Type 56. As far as I can tell, there is no produced vest exactly like this. It could be thought of as an artists rendering of a customized Type 56 similar (but not identical) to the custom upgrades of pic related.

>>29545664
Cool story bro. Soldiers need to carry gear and there are only so many places on the body to do it. Chest rigs are immensely functional. You might not get quite as low in the dirt with one, but every method of carrying gear has a trade off.

>Also: grenades on chest are accidents waiting to happen.

Lel. Ok, sure thing f-a-m. Hanging grenades off the straps by their spoons ala Vietnam films is dangerous. Putting them in pouches on the chest is perfectly safe. People are too afraid of their own explosives sometimes.
>>
>>29544875
Type 81 chest rig on top with a pistol belt with chinese grenade pouches, a holster, and a bayonet.

Shemagh and some sort of generic darkened aviators.

cant tell what his shirt is looks like blue police DPM bdu shirt.
>>
T56 chest rig
with modified plastic snapbuckles and velcro closures.

Its a modernized version of the classic T56 AK chest rig. VISM or UTG or someone may still manufacture them.

At first glance it looks like a russian lyfchik rig but the the lower belt is a modified T56 SKS rig with two pouches seemingly removed to make way for some sort of a holster and a classic russian bakelite bayonet.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.