[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, I'm turning 20 in the beginning of May and figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Hey /k/, I'm turning 20 in the beginning of May and figured I'd get myself my first gun, probably either an M9, XDm 4.5", or pic related (feel free to advise me on what I should get, I personally love the way the p226 feels, but I'm open to suggestions. I currently live in Idaho, where there are very few restrictions on what I can get (thank god), but I plan to move to California in two or so years to take care of my grandmother, who refuses to leave the land of oppression. My big question is, are there any kind of restrictions I need to be worried about when I move there?
>>
>>29544374
>but I plan to move to California in two

If you do decide on the p226, get a p239 so you don't need to buy cuckmags
>>
Personally shot the XDm and the M9, fucking garbage compared to the sig P226. just get it man, the P226 was my first pistol and have never regretted it.
>>
File: 20160409_045316.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160409_045316.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>29544391
>compact
I honestly would love to, but I'm 6'6" and have big fucking hands, the biggest reason why I enjoy the p226 is because it doesn't feel like I'm holding a gun for toddlers. Pic related, it's what I ate dinner on tonight.
>>
Bumping to see if anyone else has any opinions.
>>
>>29544449
why is there a ring on your right hand?
>>
>>29544449
I feel you bro. My brother has huge hands too. Finding him a carry gun was almost impossible. Ended up with a M&P 9c but he has to have a grip extension on it to get two fingers on the grip.
>>
>>29544374
Buy me awp plx
>>
>>29544548
It's my father's wedding ring, he gave it to me before I moved out. It'll move to my left when I get married.
>>
>>29544567
>global rule 15
Reported. This is a thread for advice, not shitposting.
>>
>>29544563
>.380 ACP
Ehh... I'm aware that the stopping power difference is negligible at best, but I still would feel better with that extra oomf.
>>
>>29544391
OP again, would it be legal to possess mags above 11 rounds if I own them before moving to CA, or no?
>>
>>29544952
Nope. It's a shitholes, move literally anywhere else. Oregon anywhere that isn't Eugene or Portland is nice and there's even sun in some places.
>>
>>29544570
Is your dad divorced or did he get a replacement one or something (or just not wear one I guess)?

I've heard of stuff like that with women, but never a father/son before.
>>
Have you considered a revolver? A saw 66 or 686 or a Roger GP100 is going to feel like a gun made for a man with hands, the .357 magnum cartridge has well documented firepower/stopping power, and no issues with capacity in anti-gun CA.
>>
>>29544449
>big hands

lose some weight
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.