[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from the range, I got a story to share with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 6DUgEv3.jpg (72 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
6DUgEv3.jpg
72 KB, 960x620
Just got back from the range, I got a story to share with you all. I'll do greentext for the TL;DR anons.

>took girl I've been seeing to indoor range
>spent a long time to convince her to come try
>not a local but friends with the employees
>get us booked for a time and book reservation for after
>excited as shit! everything is awesome
>pick her up and head out, she is visibly nervous
>try to take her mind off shit with small talk
>walk in. employees are super friendly
>they let her use a displays
>I can't believe it
>time to shoot
>shes listens to safety talk
>first shot
>no muzzle sweep
>all smiles
>getting late
>gotta go to reservation
>last mag
>dude 4 seats down sounds like he is wresting a racoon
>take a look
>no seizure
>gives me a weird look
>w/e
>wrestling sound again
>she finishes and sets the pistol down
>jumps on me with a big hug and kiss
>imgettinglaidtonight.jpg
>I pack up while she sweeps brass into bin
>POP!
>THUD!
>look over
>dude on the ground with blood on his chest
>RO immediately has FR on phone.
>ask what to do to help
>door stopper for ambulance
>k
>get it done. wait for FR
>me and girl give statement and contact info
>drive to restaurant is silent
>no expression on her face
>IDK what to say, we late but it's fine
>sit down like pic related.
>she just shakes her head
>starts sobbing uncontrollably
>just pay for drinks and go home
>drop her off
>no hang out, hug, kiss, or goodbye
>go home and get drunk

Gun safety boys... I know many of you think sometimes its overboard but its not. Don't be fucking stupid. Pay attention to what you are doing. I can't even fucking sleep.
>>
OP, she was not driven into lust at the sight of blood combined with the smell of gunpowder. She is not the waifu for you.
>>
>>29543128

So did she shoot the guy or someone's else gun go off, gun droipped? Not detailed enough
>>
>>29543228
The idiot making noises shot himself with his own gun, how did you not get that? OP and chick were witnesses, so they gave statement
>>
>>29543204
Haha, Yea I guess. She didn't scream or act crazy. pretty calm which I like.

>>29543228
No, we were both cleaning our stall and getting ready to bounce. The guy who was fumbling around shot himself. It was empty for a Saturday evening. only 5 of us were there in total. Not including the employees.
>>
>>29543128
Sounds like she's broken. Best to put her out of her misery.
>>
>>29543251
From the way it was described, it seemed like a suicide attempt.
>>
>>29543128
>Didn't comfort her
The fuck, OP.

That is a shitty situation though. Guns are probably ruined for her, or will have serious negative connotation for a long time.
>>
>>29543275
Idk. I was checking out her ass when she wasn't pulling the trigger. Honestly there was something weird about him. He looked like a family man, had the casual button down with dress slacks and dress shoes. A wallet the size of a brick, clean shaven. Had one of those weird, permanent frown kind of looks. like a never-fun kind of face. Needless to say he had a new lulu lemon jacket so I'm assuming he has money to spend on stupid shit. Sitting here, I'm only curious about him now. At the time, I wanted to get him out of there asap. I didn't look at the gun. His arm was covered in blood when they parameds took him. Still had that permanent frown like when I saw him walk past us. Hes proabably a manager at Bed Bath and Beyond or some shit. idk man, I just wanted to remind you guys accidents happen and maybe this will make you all take a sec and register what I saw.
>>
>>29543301
This. What the fuck is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>29543128
>going to an indoor range or a range with other people period
This is where you fucked up OP.
>>
>>29543301
I tried man. I grabbed her and took her out front put the door stoppers in. Ask is she was okay, gave her a hug and she held on to me till the cops arrived. After I got my shit and we got in the car that was it, what do I say to that... 'Glad you had fun, that doesn't usually happen' haha.
Just texted to see how she is. idk man. I didn't think, I just kinda did shit.
>>
>>29543380

Just be sure to check on her daily. There's no real answer to say, get over some dude shooting himself and it'll magically go away. Just be there is all I'm saying. If she doesn't want to shoot again, let it be.
>>
So the dude killed himself upon seeing OP & waifu? She must be fine.
>>
>too much pride to ask for help
>shoot self
>>
>>29543380
Don't text her, call her. That's something kinda worth a call you faggot. Invite her for netflix n chill.
>>
>>29543380
>Glad you had fun, that doesn't usually happen' haha.
fucking kek. why didnt you go inside with her?
>>
>>29543380
Men don't try, they do.
>>
>>29543380
CALL. HER. YOU. FAGGOT. Don't bring it up, just tell her you'll be over in X-number of minutes if you're that far in the relationship and she doesn't have work or something.
>>
>>29543458
I invited her over just to relax and meet the dogs. She shoo her head so I drove her home and I was going to ask if she wanted me to wait till her roommates got home but I didn't even come to a complete stop before she jumped out and strutted to the apartment.
Man she didn't look at me the entire time.

>>29543454
Yea, fuck... Ill call her now. Idk what to say tho. I'm not good at comforting people. Shes hot and I don't want her to think I'm still trying to get laid n shit.
>>
>>29543343
Talk to girl about how you can't stop thinking of that guy.
Be sentimental, girls love that shit.
>>
>>29543499
You moron now your going to call and she wont pick up and she is gonna think your that creeper that took her to see someone shoot themselves and then still try to get in her pants cause you kept asking to stay with her, then you text her and now your going to call her.
>>
>>29543499
If he didn't convince me to do this stupid shit I wouldn't be traumatized, this is all his fault- her thought process. That's why she bailed on you so quick.
>>
>>29543514
NO. FUCK NO. DO NOT DO THIS OP. The last thing you want to do is bring it up. Don't try and get in her pants. Don't try anything. It sounds like you were already awkward and uncomfortable based on: >>29543499 . You've already fucked it up. Abandon ship.
>>
>>29543301
Exactly this. Should have said 'that was messed up. Let's skip the reservation and grab a bottle of tequila to help take our mind off it.' If she said no 'Having you there in my arms was comforting and I don't want to be alone right now.'

I mean Jesus, how cour you fuck that up? Girls are not hard. You could have said about anything. Your lack of talking is where you fucked up. Say something, anything. Girls like talking. Not talking, this kills the grill.
>>
>>29543380
Dude she is clearly fucking traumatized by this. I'm not even saying this as a "go you faggot get in her pants", she's going to need support.

Call her, ask if she needs anything, offer your support.
>>
>Girl OP took out is currently getting cocked by some alpha bro after she friendzoned him hard

What actualy happened
>>
>>29543754
>projecting, the post
>>
>>29543767

Sorry you got cucked and have to tell lies on the internet op
>>
>>29543771
Anon, it sounds like you got cheated on and assume all others do too now.

It's not your fault buddy....unless you stuck around and we're ok with it, then you would be an actual cuck
>>
Wew lad what a day. Some things are just out of your control, If the relationship tanks it'll be a funny story to tell once the shock goes away.
I was with a girl I was dating, driving home from college giving her a ride to her hometown on the way to mine, and we saw a girl she knew go off the road flip her car and die. Pulled over and waited for the sirens and gave our statements and stuff then the rest was about how you described after the incident. Shit was never the same.

It's been two years or so and now I tell the story with a laugh because I was about to get road head when it happened.
Just learn to laugh at life's endless fuckery.
>>
>>29543597
I didn't say that.

>>29543738
I just got off the phone. She apologized for bailing. Shes a trooper, making jokes and keeping busy I guess.
I'm just never going to bring up guns until she does.

>>29543771
wtf guys lol
>>
>>29543797
Haha I bet. On beer number 7 now. She started hammering shots and pretty sure we just laughed at each other for like 5 minutes haha. I think we are good. I'm not the kind of guy that's going to pressure her. It would have been nice to nto see that go down. It could have been worse. a lot fucking worse.

What happened to your girl now?
>>
>>29543819
We made separate ways a few months later, it was for the best. We went to the girl's funeral, got really high and drunk afterwards (not usually a stoner), and decided to not discuss it anymore. That was the fIrst time I'd ever been in a relationship where I wasn't looking for commitment and she was. On the topic of girls and guns though, she always got a little turned on when driving home meant clearing out my safe and occasionally we'd stop on a backroad to take pot shots at raccoons and stuff. She was from bumfuck nowhere but it was exactly three hours from college to her town then three more from there to mine, and it happened to be quicker than the interstate.
>>
I don't even understand how some retard shooting themselves can shake someone up so much.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>29544554
Since he was a stranger, it probably really didn't shake her up too much.
Just freaked out about the frailty of life and all that shit.
>>
>>29544554
Not everyone is as fucking psycho as you m8.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.