[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weapons against the supernatural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 35
File: 1453264106556.jpg (79 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1453264106556.jpg
79 KB, 500x647
Let's have a more whimsical thread, /k/
Let's talk about weapons against the supernatural. Ghosts, ghouls, demons, vampires, werewolves, etc.
What would your SHTF loadout look like? Chalk for drawing circles/pentacles for protection? Canvas bags of salt? Shotgun shells with iron/steel shot inside?

Let's start with a silly and cliche scenario: you're dropping in to explore a big fucking abandoned insane asylum (think Grave Encounters) and you actually expect some crazy shit to go down. What does the kit you bring with you look like?

I tried making this thread on /x/ once a while back but just got a lot of "NO FUN ALLOWED" responses.
>>
>wahhh I'm a human hypocrite I eat dumber lesser creatures but don't want to be eaten by a smarter higher creature wahhhhh wahhhhhh
>>
>>29540717
>this thread
Uhhh try day/k/are
>>
>>29540746
I wouldn't worry about this desu, humans are apex predators already
>>
Because it';s a shity thread. It belongs on /x/ and if they don't want it there you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>29540792
>>29540777

The hide thread button is there for a reason, fellas.
>>
File: buffy-the-vampire-slayer-3.jpg (63 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
buffy-the-vampire-slayer-3.jpg
63 KB, 600x480
>>29540746
confirmed monster shill

GTFO and back to Hell, you supernatural cunt
>>
>>29540717
Iron always works.
Keep a plethora of metals on you at all times and try until you find the right one for you.
>>
>>29540717
>>
>>29540717
When facing the supernatural, always carry a bomb with you.

>ghosts
Blow up the house they're haunting.
>vampires/werewolves/skinwalkers
Blow them to bits. Dracula can't bite you when he's scattered across the neighborhood.
>lovecraftian abominations
Blow yourself up.
>>
>>29540880
This. Anyone here read/watch Ushio and Tora? One thing I always loved was Tora couldn't just go eat anyone, since we wear and have so many different metals one us with jewelry and watches and shit that humans are protected unconsciously against monsters because they're effective at warding them off.
>>
File: 1456540586878.jpg (2 MB, 900x6491) Image search: [Google]
1456540586878.jpg
2 MB, 900x6491
>>29540847
>>
File: Brigadier_Lethbridge-Stewart.jpg (109 KB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
Brigadier_Lethbridge-Stewart.jpg
109 KB, 480x348
>five rounds, rapid
>>
>>29541016
What a twist!
>>
SILVER BULLETS
I
L
V
E
R

B
U
L
L
E
T
S

amirite tho or have I prepared the wrong way?
>>
File: Winchester Trench Shotgun.jpg (196 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
Winchester Trench Shotgun.jpg
196 KB, 640x365
>>29540717
Pic related.

Engrave the bayonet with every major religion's holy symbols and silver plate it. Load it with shotshells filled with with a mix of iron and silver shot.

Carry a few flasks of chlorine trifluoride in case you end up facing a formless ooze, or for incinerating the body of an incapacitated monster even in water.
>>
File: faggot-hunting kit.jpg (126 KB, 424x500) Image search: [Google]
faggot-hunting kit.jpg
126 KB, 424x500
>you're dropping in to explore a big fucking abandoned insane asylum (think Grave Encounters) and you actually expect some crazy shit to go down. What does the kit you bring with you look like?

10 candles
1pnt of Black Salt
1pnt of Kosher Salt
Book of Shadows (to document the shit that does and doesn't work)
Athame/Knife
Incense
Glock 21 w/ consecrated bullets
at least 1 pound a variety of herbs
some assorted minerals
strike anywhere matches
windproof lighter
flashlight
and some chalk for building traps and some such.

i know this is gonna sound very /x/ish, but protecting yourself from spirits is 100% about state of mind. Rituals help put you in a non-vulnerable state of mind. Crosses, circles, and shit only work if you believe they work.
>>
>>29541190
Better to have a hollow points filled with various things (white ash, holy water, silver, cold iron) and a silver knife. Full silver bullets will get expencive in the long run.
>>
>>29541241
forgot to add wand and wine.

the wine is for drinking.
>>
>>29541016
M. Night. Shamalamdindong.
>>
>>29541243
>>29541190
Don't forget Wolfsbane if you are werewolf hunting; that shit is poisonous as fuck to canines. Speaking of which, don't feed wolfsbane to your dog.
>>
>>29541243
You can buy silver bullets for pretty cheap, obviously more expensive than regular bullets but I'd just buy a mags worth for $20
>>
>>29541243
>Full silver bullets will get expencive in the long run.
Just how many werewolves do you plan on slaying, anon?

A 5.56 round would only use like $5 worth of silver.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 519x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 519x345
>ghosts
Fairly harmless
>vampires
Depends on which kind we're talking about but in general holy water, salt, and garlic cloves.
>zombies
Aim for the head. In case that rules that doesn't work go for maximum trauma, watch your ammo count, and burn the bodies. Avoid close combat because even if they aren't the "bite to multiply" type they'd be walking biohazard.
>skinwalker
Assuming it's mad shaman, burn sweet grass and white sage, look for his real name, and I've no idea if the white ash thing is truly the best weapon against them.
>flesh gate
Can emulate human voices and even disguise themselves as people, but are very bad it. If it's disguised as anything it's not, this'll be disproportioned and give off a feeling of being very wrong. Use complicated passwords and identifying codes if you think one is close and might try something. I don't know of any herbs that can deter them. Given the stories of them eating people it's probably safe to assume flesh and blood so go max trauma.
>wendigo
It is/was a person possessed by an eternally hungry and insane dark spirit. So despite horrifying appearance it's still theoretically mortal ergo same as zombies. Maximum trauma and burn the body.
>goatmen
These are chiefly territorial and frighteningly strong. By pass their territories to avoid them all together. If you do have face off with one make sure it's flesh and blood before you waste ammo.
>Bigfoot
Mostly harmless. Do not do anything immensely stupid by provoking them and you'll be fine. These folks live and breathe the woods you cannot sneak up on them or get the advantage over them in their home turf.
>dogmen/wolfmen
Same as above. Mostly harmless. You'll get plenty of warning if you're in their territory.

Anything else?
>>
>>29541214
>chlorine trifluoride
What?
>>
>>29541302
>>29541298
Silver core copper jacket.
>>
>>29541327
>wolfmen
>mostly harmless
Tell that to the hundred or so French peasants that got rekt in the 18th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_G%C3%A9vaudan
>>
>>29541302
All of them and then more.
>>
>>29541341
It's a volatile chemical that simultaneously burns, melts, and explodes almost anything it comes in contact with and cannot be extinguished under any circumstances.

Imagine something like thermite, except that it buns much more furiously, self-ignites on contact with virtually anything, and produces a gaseous cloud of hydrofluoric acid as a byproduct.
>>
>>29541386
>>29541302
you people, Silver is a terrible medium for solid projectile rounds.

now, for Shell pellets, that could work.
>>
>>29541363
That was a hyena some gypsy owned.
>>
>>29541430
That is metal as fuck.
>>
>>29541466
its more a liquid/gas combination.
>>
>>29541466
>"It is, of course, extremely toxic, but that's the least of the problem. It is hypergolic with every known fuel, and so rapidly hypergolic that no ignition delay has ever been measured. It is also hypergolic with such things as cloth, wood, and test engineers, not to mention asbestos, sand, and water — with which it reacts explosively. It can be kept in some of the ordinary structural metals — steel, copper, aluminum, etc. — because of the formation of a thin film of insoluble metal fluoride which protects the bulk of the metal, just as the invisible coat of oxide on aluminum keeps it from burning up in the atmosphere. If, however, this coat is melted or scrubbed off, and has no chance to reform, the operator is confronted with the problem of coping with a metal-fluorine fire. For dealing with this situation, I have always recommended a good pair of running shoes."
>>
>>29541430
Why does this compound exist, holy shit. This stuff is so fucking cool and terrifying.

"If, however, this coat is melted or scrubbed off, and has no chance to reform, the operator is confronted with the problem of coping with a metal-fluorine fire. For dealing with this situation, I have always recommended a good pair of running shoes."
>>
>>29541510
>Why does this compound exist
Nazi evil super-science isn't just a meme.
>>
>>29541491
is this the same chemical where scientists listed the actions that caused violent explosive reaction as

"the following was known to cause a violent reaction looking at it, sitting in an air conditioned room unmolested, being suspended in a shock dampened container, dropping on the floor, falling through the air, being left completely alone, a car honking the next block over"
>>
File: Nuggets kill ghosts.png (38 KB, 1503x406) Image search: [Google]
Nuggets kill ghosts.png
38 KB, 1503x406
All you need is Nuggets.
>>
>>29541327
Whats a flesh gate? stumps even google
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 800x1000
>double barrel shotgun
>chainsaw hand
>balls
>>
File: image.png (734 KB, 1024x2429) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734 KB, 1024x2429
>>29541578
People eating copy cat basically.
>>
>>29541578
Fleshgait*, speshil snowflake word for what used to be called a skinwalker, before /x/ realized that skinwalker is actually a stolen word that describes a certain variety of shapeshifting shaman.
>>
>>29541748
I thought /k/ came up with that one?
Either way the copy cat behavior is different from a skinwalker.
>>
File: colt python.jpg (359 KB, 2040x1355) Image search: [Google]
colt python.jpg
359 KB, 2040x1355
>>29540717
salt and anything made by colt or JMB
>>
File: 1452437951610.jpg (148 KB, 1200x830) Image search: [Google]
1452437951610.jpg
148 KB, 1200x830
>insert some pseudo-40k quote here
>>
>>29540929
Still wont kill Lucifer. .
>>
whenever I explore haunted areas I always have a small nuclear device.
just in case shit goes down i'm taking them and 4 city blocks with me.
>>
>>29540717
Alrighty then. Occult fag here.

>Firearm?
Somthing old, and has been through conflict. the spirits of battle will aid you in your fight. Barring that? Bless your own weapons to the best of your ability and in line with your beliefs.
>mfw Satanist

>Ammunition.
Fuck solid silver pullets, too expensive and will fuck up accuracy and your bore. this was tested way back in the age of black powder by a priest actually.
What you need, is Standard hollowpoints. Fill that cavity with your favorate mixture of anti spook shit, from powdered silver, white ash, salt, what have you. then seal it up with some form of plastic and bless it like above.

>Melee
All steel is, is refined iron. usually you are free to chose whatever at this point. blades would be more multipurpose than an axe or other. inscribe and bless to your liking.

>Armour
Physical armour will be all but useless at this point. go for some form of amulet or talisman. if your gun cant take care of it, then no armour will protect you from it either.

>extra's
To be kept in a non cumbersome satchel or the like, and kept small and light. Physical circles are (Mostly) just a visual aid like all other occult implements. its all in the will power. Mostly.
That being said, chalk and or a large tub of pourable salt would be multi purpose for making a circle and other things. dont bother carrying more than enough salt for one circle.
Magical misc paraphinalia.
Stones, charms, other little tidbits you like and use which would be useful here.
A small book, hand written of some choice charms, incantations and the like THAT YOU HAVE PRACTICED AND KNOW WORKS for reference use.

and there is a general idea of how to equip yourself.
>>
>>29541828

Yautja detected.

Go home hunter.
>>
>>29541830
how does one bless a weapon?
do you baptize it in blood or something?
I thought blessings could only be done by priests
legitimately curious.
>>
>>29541857

You gotta level up your enchant stats
>>
>>29541851
Clickclickclickclikclickclick clickcliclickclick clickclickclic

try running that through google translate earthnigger.
>>
>>29540717
12gauge, attachable riflings, at best a siaga, at worst a leveraction. lots of options, lots of power, and rate of fire if neccesary.
If im going full badass, a pair of semiautos with bird head handles and sawn down so I can aim with one hand. dual weild and pray to god I don't get knocked over.
Melee is a spear, always a spear
grappling weapon is either a subcompact or a knife.
>>
>>29540829
>The board for this is there for a reason, fellas.
>>>/x/
ftfy
>>
>A pouch of salt
>A couple pieces of chalk
>A sawn-off shotgun loaded with a mixture of salt and iron rounds
>A pouch of the aforementioned shotshells
>A semi-auto 9mm, preferably a Glock19, loaded with hollowpoints
>A melee weapon made of iron, at best an iron hunting knofe, at worst something like a fireplace poker
>A phone with speed dial set for Bobby Singer
>The knowledge and experience of hunting 2spooky shit
>>
>>29541857
Step one.
find religion or magical belief to your liking.

Step two.
Find basic ritual structure for said belief, and modify it to ask the spirits to bless your arms and munitions.

Step three.
Have fun.

Literally everything is optional, but sprinkling it in a mixture of concecrated water, salt, and blood, can do wonders for it.

be wary of utilizing your own blood, but Generally what ive found is "a gift for a gift" give something to get something, works well. Blood is the oldest and most personal form of doing it, but still...can be kinda iffy depending on the ritual.
For example, if making a poppet to harm somone you dont like, keep your own bodily fluids, excretions, fallen hair and the like far, far away unless you know what you are doing..
>>
>>29541880
Additionally, i am gettingthe bigass cross that stand above my door and putting it around my neck, getting salt, mint, blessed pocket sand, holy water, lemons(demons hate bitter things), and lots of lighter fluid.
>>
>>29541936
>packing a 9mm for spooky shit

brah, i'd go with something with more stopping power.
>>
>>29541525
That would be azidoazide azide. http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2013/01/09/things_i_wont_work_with_azidoazide_azides_more_or_less
>>
>>29541987
Bruh it's all about that capacity.
I'd rather be able to shoot something 15 times (if need be) instead of just 7 or 8, no matter the diameter of the bullet, as long as we're sticking to standard semi-auto handgun rounds.
>>
>>29541830
>>29541940
Fellow occultist here. I concur.
>>29541975
That's all well and goo, but you need the belief behind it to really make it work.
>>
File: random lathe.jpg (40 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
random lathe.jpg
40 KB, 500x358
>>29540717
then make what the task requires
>>
>>29541830
>Somthing old, and has been through conflict.
so my gen 2 glock 17 that was probably used in a gang war counts?
>>
>>29542054
they do make doucble stack .45s
and then theres 10mm or .357 sig
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 750x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 750x505
>>29542054
Pic related. Maybe have the bullets and weapon itself blessed along with various symbols of your faith of choice engraved in the weapon.
>>
>>29541302
>Just how many werewolves do you plan on slaying, anon?
Rather have it and not need it, than get eaten because I don't have it.
>>
>>29541940
Now, what about non-denominational/non-Catholic Christians or whatever? What do they do?
>>
>>29542129
Different anon.
I say check your ancestry for an ethnic link to a religion either pagan or christian. Worse case just have that the weapon will work.
>>
File: DSayn8v.jpg (141 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
DSayn8v.jpg
141 KB, 660x495
>>29542129
>>29542162
99% of Protestants don't bless weapons. Catholics will bless weapons if you are of the faith and Orthodox will bless anything.

Witches/Pagans will bless weapons, for a small fee usually if you are of the faith then yes they will.
>>
>>29542129
Agtain, find beleif or magical practice that interests you, and you can get to work.

google is your friend.

I would not recommend Wicca though, too lovey dovey.

If your Athiest, well...your just fucked because a measure of faith and willpower, is needed in all.

for example, the easiest way to curse somone, is to make them THINK they are cursed. If you think you will fail at something, then you most likely will if you try. Even more so in a highly stressful situation.
>>
>>29542240
>>29542129
As a continuum, the most basic tenant of the occult, can be summed down too such.

Find something that works, and use it till it doesnt. then find something else that works.
>>
>>29542207
Well then, with Christianity being my primary faith and belief being important, Orthodox is probably the way to go.

>>29542162
Would chivalrous ancestry count for anything? I have a strong ecclesiastical link through cousins, but by direct bloodline we've traced it back to legitimate English Knights as well as the Irish Kellys (Though, who doesn't have Kelly clan). I'd have to check on religious background on that but I figured I'd ask.

>>29542240
Fair enough. As above, so below and all that jazz, faith in the method, willpower reign king. Christianity doesn't seem to have a lot of wiggle room on it, to which point I say

>>29542247
Also fair. I've always had a vested interest in the occult, always looked into what I could but never went too far for fear of being damned to hell or something. Can't get caught in the middle of Evil Dead if you don't start reading the Necronomicon, so I don't know.

What's a good suggestion for recommended reading? Been considering looking into Gnosticism, and Crowley seems like a crock of shit.
>>
>>29542272
>
there is lot of "high magic" out there, which is basically like demon summoning, but with christian angels instead.

As for recommended reading, i can help with that. anything specific that you are interested in?
>>
>>29542207
I concur. Though only Protestants and Catholics pacifism keeps them from blessing weapons.
>>29542272
>have a strong ecclesiastical link through cousins, but by direct bloodline we've traced it back to legitimate English Knights as well as the Irish Kellys
Sounds like a good start.
>never went too far for fear of being damned to hell or something
Hell is for bad Christians.
>>
>>29542315
Well, that sounds fascinating, if also dangerous, maybe something on that.

Give me the basics. I read a bit of Crowley and I know what LaVeyan Satanism is, and I have some fundamentals, but just general stuff would be good.

>>29542319
Well, I always figured learning intimate occult details and enacting them in any way would end up with me as a "bad" Christian even if for good means, though it's all kind of up in the air. Can't exactly go be a holy warrior Paladin or whatever because I'm not Catholic, so I don't know where the boundaries lie.

Good start more in the chivalrous direction, or the cousins? Does this sort of thing usually have some kind of blood link or more spiritual/historical, if that makes sense?
>>
>>29542382
>Well, that sounds fascinating, if also dangerous, maybe something on that.
I will admit, the "High magic" is not my speciality. I can give a start, but I would recommend asking around on /x/ for Angel magic.

http://www.spellsandmagic.com/high-magick.html

I think this is the site I was remembering. not sure though.
there is usually a bunch of stuff at barns and noble too.
>>
File: oh-boy-here-we-go-quote-1.jpg (70 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
oh-boy-here-we-go-quote-1.jpg
70 KB, 600x624
>>29540880

Sound advice

>>29540990

If we're going full destructive force, fire would be better. Flamethrower or at least a few molotovs if you can't be bothered lugging one of those around. Lovecraftian abominations, a single bullet to my own head will suffice.

>>29540992

Is that an anime? It sounds like an anime. I have nothing against anime as a whole but I find most of it bugs the shit out of me because of all the weird cutsey crap it tends to shove in it. That being said, I wouldn't mind finding one to watch.

>>29541190

Revising what I said earlier, seems like a good idea to keep a few different kinds of metals inside your custom shotgun shells. Iron, silver, steel, what else works against ghosties and beasties? Also some mythologies and other stories say that the silver has to be inherited from a blood family member, that seems like it might be a lot harder to come by.

>>29541241

Outstanding, anon.

>>29541243

There's a book in the Dresden Files where he takes on vampires with a paintball gun with special paintballs filled with holy water. You could also have a super soaker for the whole "running water" thing but I'm not sure if that would count.

>>29541292

I thought I was the only one who called him that. I thought I was so clever, too.

>>29541430

That doesn't seem like it'd be very easy to get ahold of, anon.
...am I wrong? I kinda want some now.

>>29541805

When in doubt, I find that "In the name of His Divine Majesty The God Emperor of Mankind Beloved of All" is usually pretty applicable.

>>29541830

By silver fucking up your bore, I assume you mean it melts and gets stuck inside? Thanks for the contribution, anon.

>>29541857
>>29541940

Since we're going full hokey ITT anyway, that sounds like something that should be done by someone with True Faith rather than just some random guy saying a few words.

>>29541987
>>29542054
pic related

Good shit so far fellas, let's keep it going.
What's "white ash"? I'll google it but while I'm here...
>>
>>29542463
White ash is the ash tree. Supposedly it's super effective against Skinwalkers though I've never heard of confirmation. I know white oak is good warding off dark things.
>>
File: 1458279850930.jpg (680 KB, 1176x2496) Image search: [Google]
1458279850930.jpg
680 KB, 1176x2496
>>29542551

Thanks, anon.
Which reminds me, as long as we're talking about skinwalkers I may as well dump some spoo/k/y innawoods shit.
>>
File: 1458282828999.png (99 KB, 719x1272) Image search: [Google]
1458282828999.png
99 KB, 719x1272
>>29542603
>>
File: 1458307767067.png (370 KB, 1313x4181) Image search: [Google]
1458307767067.png
370 KB, 1313x4181
>>29542615
>>
File: 1458330819733.jpg (1 MB, 1848x3702) Image search: [Google]
1458330819733.jpg
1 MB, 1848x3702
>>29542627
>>
>>29542603
Wasn't there an anon that said a cow showed up when a creepy shadow thing was stalking him and scared said spoopy with a moo?
>>
File: 1458331471921.png (1 MB, 1360x4752) Image search: [Google]
1458331471921.png
1 MB, 1360x4752
>>29542640
>>
File: 1458331582395.jpg (497 KB, 1856x3742) Image search: [Google]
1458331582395.jpg
497 KB, 1856x3742
>>29542649

I vaguely recall reading that in one of these stories. I may have even already posted it, I haven't read most of these in a while desu
>>
File: 1458331743580.png (176 KB, 972x1553) Image search: [Google]
1458331743580.png
176 KB, 972x1553
>>29542660
>>
File: 1458346138582.png (316 KB, 1356x1794) Image search: [Google]
1458346138582.png
316 KB, 1356x1794
>>29542671
>>
File: 1458346267115.png (114 KB, 1016x1108) Image search: [Google]
1458346267115.png
114 KB, 1016x1108
>>29542682
>>
File: 1458349547119.png (4 MB, 1000x4748) Image search: [Google]
1458349547119.png
4 MB, 1000x4748
>>29542689

last one I've got saved
>>
File: image.png (275 KB, 667x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275 KB, 667x367
>>29542660
>>29542649
Found it
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (89 KB, 700x549) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
89 KB, 700x549
Going to recommend that anyone in this thread read Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia. It's /k/ as fuck with monsters getting hunted down and killed for profit. And since Larry's a former fun store owner, defense consultant, and professional shooter, he gets his firearms right.
>>
>My mom said never to talk to strangers, and this one has an erection!
>>
>>29541491
>As nobody is mass producing the stuff, today 50 grams of chlorine trifluoride is worth over 400 dollars.

whelp, there goes another of my plans of world domination.
>>
File: image.png (562 KB, 1060x687) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562 KB, 1060x687
Ayy
>>
File: image.png (565 KB, 1351x1783) Image search: [Google]
image.png
565 KB, 1351x1783
>>29543077
Lma
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2840x4480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2840x4480
>>29543084
Ooooo
>>
given how much fire is used in killing supernatural shit, could we use a flamethrower to kill skinwalkers and shit?
I mean, napalm is super fire so I'd assume it would work.
maybe you gotta bless it and put some silver powder or some shit.
>>
>>29543061
Try FOOF instead.

>Dioxygen difluoride reacts vigorously with nearly every chemical it encounters
>Some of the compounds that produced violent reactions with O2F2 include ethyl alcohol, methane, ammonia, and even water ice
>. One laboratory used it to synthesize plutonium hexafluoride

Fun stuff. Probably the most reactive compound in existence.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 670x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 670x394
>>29543127
What do you think the "sacred promethium" in warhammer 40k they use to kill daemons is?
(90+ octane gasoline + diesel) blessing from a priest = sacred flamethrower fuel
>>
>>29540717
here are some of my thoughts ive always had while watching shit like supernatural and buffy etc.. this pertains to the most common stuff they use

gear- like someone else had stated you dont want armor but something along the lines of jewelry like amulate or rings.

rings are fucking perfect because you can have multiple and can made out of several materials. silver, iron, stone, oil soaked wood. apart from these properties they can be blessed or engraved with spells or wards and shit for what ever you encounter.

continuing with gear aside from basic stuff like salt or whatever carry a voice recorder with a speaker and load that shit with spoken incantations, hymns, scriptures, whatever. play it when fuckin needed.

now for placed spells or traps paint it or write it down ahead of time on something you can carry. if its a small ward pus that on some sticker paper place where needed, if you need a big ass devils trap put it on a light cloth then staple it to the floor or nah

as for liquids make it projectile. put it in paintballs, or trank guns, or if your poorfag fucking water balloons or squirt gun/spray bottle would suffice.

for a weapon that will work across most of the board in spooky stuff and situations id suggest a damascus blade forged with silver and iron and brass at least. sure they take alot of maintenance but theyl fuck all up. this knife coupled with your rings your melee game is covered hell go further get a trenchknife version

long post but whatever
>>
File: 1349739698685.gif (483 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
1349739698685.gif
483 KB, 141x141
>>29543420
>carry a voice recorder with a speaker and load that shit with spoken incantations, hymns, scriptures, whatever. play it when fuckin needed.

guy who made the other gear post. this is fucking genius in stressful situations where your memory might not remember things correctly.
I fear this might not work well against the more, Atherial threats, like ghosts, evil spirits, stuff like that...but still. great idea.
>>
>>29540717
>>29543420
another tip
fire is good
first is a nobrainer if needed an improvised flamethower could be made easily same goes for a fire bomb
but if your not going to carry one all the time carry a flip lighter and a rag, and a couple road flares. why flares?
flares>strike anywhere matches
>>
>>29543448
>might not work well against the more, Atherial threats, like ghosts,

maybe not but it worked in 13 ghosts
>>
>>29543448
>inky black shadow entity rapidly approaching you with ill intent
>pullout ghetto blaster boom box
>HAVE AT THE DEMON
>push play and Latin chants start blasting out of the speakers
>shadow being freezes in its tracks and falls over convulsing as the Latin chants continue
Yeah sure that'll work
>>
>>29543448
Works well enough in BPRD.
>>
>>29541241

No back up batteries? Fucking pleb.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.