[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identifying a shotgun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
'aight, /k/, need a bit of help.

Long story short, buddy owes like 3.5k to the IRS, so he's selling all his guns He promised me this autoshotgun, claims he only got it for like, $260 out the door, and I only saw it once. He's been dark for like, two months now, so I can't get hold of the fucker cause he works almost 24/7 as a limo guy, so I come to you since I can't get hold of him

Physically designed like an AA12, about 2.5-3 inches less width around the barrel, bore, and foregrip

5 rounds, breach-load

Turkish

I'll know it when I see it. Pics or a name, plz.
>>
anything else besides 'vaguely AA12 shaped'?
>>
I really don't know much more than that, I gave the country or origin and load mech. Aside from that, there really isn't much to go on. Still searching.
>>
Now that I remember, the model was said once,

Short, about 12-10 in barrel, thick on the stock, has one of those boxy stocks, like you'd find on a P90. has a bunch of tac rails. Model started with a U or V, I think.
>>
File: UTS-15_012.jpg (598 KB, 4159x1597) Image search: [Google]
UTS-15_012.jpg
598 KB, 4159x1597
its not a UTS is it?
>>
>>29540071

OP if it's this, get the Kel Tec shotty instead.
>>
Yeah, that's it. I heard good things about the kel-tec, what makes it better, comparatively?
>>
Beware the KSG if you have large arms, some like to throw brass at your wrist apparently
>>
>>29540084

Yeah, that's it. I heard good things about the kel-tec, what makes it better, comparatively?
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (192 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
192 KB, 1600x1200
Sorry can't help just wanted to post this pic of this awesome DP12
>>
>>29541923
Bought one of these recently but haven't had a chance to fire it. How do you like it?
>>
It's that stupid one that's meant to look like an m16 isn't it. Those are kinda rare, I'd take it. Just Google search Turkish m16 shotgun or some shit and its there
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.