[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw me, as a civilianfag. outshoot and out do milfags in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1446819787318.png (373 KB, 861x889) Image search: [Google]
1446819787318.png
373 KB, 861x889
>mfw me, as a civilianfag. outshoot and out do milfags in 3 gun and other shooting comps
>mfw milfags get butthurt that some lowly civilan pleb can work an AR better than them.
>>
File: 1456869323205.png (83 KB, 203x202) Image search: [Google]
1456869323205.png
83 KB, 203x202
>>29538234

ur face when you realize making this retarded thread wont make you popular in 7th grade and cindy still wont like you.
>>
I mean I'd you train more and better then you'll be better.

Military doesn't mean shit. I'm a nurse and last shot like a year and a half ago.
>>
Former soldiers can be pretty retarded sometimes. I got a AR-15 in the shop that a marine built and he didn't torque the barrel down and didn't even put the magazine catch in correctly.
>>
>>29538244
Butthurt milfag detected
>>
File: 1421107084666.jpg (36 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1421107084666.jpg
36 KB, 622x626
>>29538234
>>
>>29538710
another butthurt milfag
>>
>>29538836
>>29538376
you sure showed them, calling em butthurt and a faggot at the same time like that
>>
>>29538234
Mfw i would outshoot you

It's hard to be humble when you shoot high master
>>
>>29538234
Since when did being in the army make people an expert marksman? Same thing being that math majors cannot accept if a art student is better than them I mathematics.
>>
>>29538234
No one cares. You shoot better than guys who touch a rifle once or twice a year. An accomplishment for the record books to be sure.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (103 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
103 KB, 500x715
>>29538914

This familia. Hell, i'd say MOST people in the military aren't even above average in their ability to shoot.

Unless you're infantry or just someone who enjoys shooting, being in the military means next to nothing about how well you can shoot.
>>
Being in the military doesn't mean shit for knowing guns or being decent with them.

I know a guy who was in the Marines, now he's an alcoholic hipster, and the only guns he owns is a 9mm Hi-Point that he stores in a lunchbox. He knows nothing about shooting, nothing about guns, ect. I mentioned reloading my own 9mm when he showed me his gun and the first thing he said is, "So you can load stuff like flecette?!". He also tried telling me he could carry the gun loaded in the lunchbox and it wouldn't count as concealed carry, and refused to believe me when I corrected him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.