[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAMAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FAMAS_dsc06877.jpg (153 KB, 2334x798) Image search: [Google]
FAMAS_dsc06877.jpg
153 KB, 2334x798
I think it's time for /k/ to admit how gay FAMAS really is.
>>
I think it's time for /k/ to admit how gay OP really is :DD:D :D
>>
Great thread, OP.
>>
>>29537925
>:DD:D :D
>>
File: 1456673602658.jpg (35 KB, 428x359) Image search: [Google]
1456673602658.jpg
35 KB, 428x359
>>29537938
He might be from Finland. Be nice.
>>
>>29537868
Serious answer to this shitty thread: I got to fuck with one in my brief time in the Legion. The ergos were fine, and it was really small and light, but some of the features highlighted how dated the design is (at least, on the old F1s we had for training). No bolt hold-open or bolt catch, fixed irons with a small sight radius, and a moronic safety/fire selector inside the trigger guard, so you have to use your support hand to turn it to safe/semi depending on whether you're left or right handed. And the stupid rattly bipod likes to spring open whenever you look at it the wrong way.

Also, it may have been just the old F1s, or the shitty mags, but we were instructed to roll the rifle sideways when racking the charging handle, to "help" the round feed correctly into the chamber. I don't know if this was just some retarded military meme that wasn't entirely true (like being told not to rest the mag of your AR-pattern rifle on the ground in the prone for fear of misfeeds), but the fact that it made it into the training program means the rifle is a piece of shit.
>>
>>29538566
>my brief time in the Legion.

calling bullshit on this one, unless you consider "brief" to be five years (or you're a deserter).

The Legion doesn't start training recruits with firearms until they get to Castel.
>>
>>29538566
Everything is accurate within this post.
>>29540093
Maybe you're right. Except everything is accurate within this post.
>>
File: 45.jpg (30 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
30 KB, 640x454
>>29537868
>>
>>29537868
Is that a FAMAS?
>>
>>29540518
If he didn't say that he was in the Legion, all his post would be is repeating commonly known flaws of the weapon, all of which is easily google-able. Nigger's acting like he actually has experience when, in fact, he's probably a 15-year old nogunz.
>>
>>29537868
So basically what you're saying is that it's your favorite rifle of all time?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.