[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well, it's natural in russia say that ak is an excellent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: don't lean.jpg (76 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
don't lean.jpg
76 KB, 604x604
well, it's natural in russia say that ak is an excellent weapon (much proud), but what are you guys really thinking about it?
>>
It's shit
>>
>>29537101
tell me why
>>
>>29537199
It's shit
>>
>>29537199
It's shit
>>
>>29536970

It's not as good as an AR-15. I own both.
>>
>>29536970
it will kill someone

it is hard to make it malfunction on accident

it's okay
>>
>>29537217
>>29537225
well, i thought it will be average, but not shit.. still thank you for your answers
>>
>>29537293
I hope you know their trolling...

but the general consensus on /k/ is that it's a good gun
>>
I only like it because I'm 100% sandnigger
>>
>>29536970
Archaic design that leaves much to be desired. Not surprising that russian engineers haven't done much aside from add rails to it.
>>
well, i asked because i dont really know what people actually think of it. so i wanted to hear opinions of people who kinda know weapons.
the first thing i know about ak is that is very cheap and stable (for this price, i guess). the second thing is that my classmate (girl) can disassemble it for 16 seconds (my time is about 20)
>>
>>29537368
кoгдa жe блядь пo пacпopтy yжe нaчнyт в интepнeт пycкaть
>>
>>29536970
Glock 19
>>
Ignore the idiots. Several real-world operators like Travis Haley choose the AK, and even have a custom-made AK just for him. There are AR-15 fanboys who will bitch and whine that the AR-15 is better than anything, but the truth is that the AK is viewed with a lot of respect in the US. I'd personally pick an AK over a AR-15, but a SCAR, Tavor, AUG or more modem gun would be better than either.
>>
AK is shit.
old fucking design that's outdated as hell, inaccurate as trying to piss with morning wood, and unreliable as all fuck thanks to really low tolerances.
the market is full of so many remakes of them that there's a good chance that you'll end up with something shitty and not even know it.
AKfags fuck off.
the AR is not the best platform out there, I'm not saying that.
but your 60 year old slavshit isn't either.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.