[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think about pistol caliber carbines? Whats your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: MPX-P PSB.jpg (21 KB, 633x348) Image search: [Google]
MPX-P PSB.jpg
21 KB, 633x348
What does /k/ think about pistol caliber carbines?
Whats your guys opinion on the mpx?
>>
>a proprietary overpriced AR15 in a single anemic caliber
Nah.
>>
>>29536391
The same thing we always think about them.
They are toys and fail in every aspect when compared to SBRs.
Get an SBR, fagboy.
>>
PCC came about as an advantage tactic for the U.S. Cavalry during the Indian wars. They were easy to handle and maneuver atop a horse mount.

Since then, they have come back and forth into play, competing with sub machine guns. Their latest bout was lost when Sheridan tankers opted for the .45 caliber grease gun.

Nevertheless, PCCs are still relevant and universally cool.
>>
Not every gun in your collection has to be the ultimate combat weapon
(9mm) PCC are cheap and fun to shoot, especially if you live in a spot with only short sub 100 yard lanes on your ranges.
>>
>>29536391
>What does /k/ think about pistol caliber carbines?
Neat, but too expensive of ammo when you can shoot actual centerfire rifle rounds for the price.
>Whats your guys opinion on the mpx?
It looks like it'd do what it's supposed to do... I guess. I'm not a fan of the (non)stock wrist brace thing, but I think it could look pretty good with an actual stock.
I'd rather see a 16in barrel model with the real stock.
>>
I just ordered a VZ26 parts kit and armorers kit

Should be fun to build. I'll post pics when I get them in a few days

Has anyone on here but Zastargadflglgkffk built a Vz26?
>>
>>29536583
>I'd rather see a 16in barrel model with the real stock
So a 9mm AR?
>>
>>29536605
That would cut it pretty close, but I would still rather see those exact mags in use and those handguards.
>>
>>29536391
Isn't that just an smg or are there slight differences im not aware of

For that matter what the fuck is a pdw then
>>
>>29536391
Kind of neat if they shared mags.
I know most take Glock mags which is cool if you carry a Glock.
>>
>>29536797
I really loved that theurion defense carbine hickok45 did a review on.
>>
>>29536583
9mm is 18 cents a round. brass .223 is 30
>>
>>29536911
and steel case 762x39 or 556 is just over 20c/r, and WAY more fun per dollar
>>
>>29536612
they did make a 16inch barrel version of the sig mpx, dont know if they still do
>>
>>29536391
Makes sense for suppressed subsonic, heavy 300blk still costs a ton in comparison.
>>
>>29536934
tula 223 is 20 cent. but tula is garbage and fucks your rifle. other steel case is 23, 24 cent. and at 6 cents a shot it makes a difference. you also can't use .223 up close on steel.

finally, sp89 clone > hk93 clone.
>>
>>29536391
Fun to shoot. Some people think that every firearm they own has to have some sort of point. Personally I love my CX4.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.