[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an Australian vet anything. Im drunk, bored, stuck on a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: GOPR9412 adj.jpg (3 MB, 3680x2760) Image search: [Google]
GOPR9412 adj.jpg
3 MB, 3680x2760
Ask an Australian vet anything. Im drunk, bored, stuck on a fucking island...entertain me and ill tell you what happens in the US presidential race.
>>
>>29534749
should i get an ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning my brass?
>>
No, dont be stupid.
>>
How did you like using the F88? Ever cross-train with another nation's rifle? If yes, were there any you liked better?
>>
favorite bolt action/calibre?
>>
>>29534749
How the fuck can you get drunk in australia? Alk is fucking expensive down there
>>
>>29534785
700ml of bourbon for 30 bucks
>>
The Aug1 is a very user friendly rifle. MP5A1 and mk3 pistol were my mains but as far as cross training the ZHO5g rifle was a scary piece of equipment.
>>
>>29534790
Yikes. In the US, 750ml of something basic like Jim Beam is 15-20.
>>
>>29534785
A good paying civvie jobs on the ships. But yeah, Australia is stupid fucking expensive.
>>
>>29534808
Jim beam is a japaneese owned whiskey. They charge way too much for a product that is marketed on "american made".

Ezra Brooks is just as good, and a 1.75L is only $19.
>>
>>29534777
Barrett all day long
>>
>>29534818
Point, but I've heard a lot of people say that Four Roses got better after Suntory acquired it.
>>
>>29534749
How hard is dog surgery upside down?
>>
>>29534835
Very hard, especially with a pissed off Malinoise Shepherd.....that why i never got Handler Qual'd...
>>
What island are you on? Or if not... what sea is it in?
>>
>>29534856
Im in the Coral Sea north of Cairns.
>>
>>29534856
Actually closer to Cook Islands but still Australian territory.
>>
>>29534872
Ah cool cool. Wash your hands after handling the cash, then, mate, haha.
>>
>>29534790

Is that 30 in burgers?
>>
>>29534879
You're thinking of Cayman Islands.....
>>
>>29534749
Wheres the proof?
>>
>>29534881
Dollarydoos - 23-27USD, allowing for a little variability in exchange rates.

Booze is overpriced down here.

>>29534886
I was thinking of the Solomons or Bouganville actually.
>>
I like how the information about the presidential race has become secondary to how expensive bourbon is here! Bloody yanks!
>>
>>29534890
PNG?
>>
>>29534830
I don't have a problem with any of it, but the alcohol industry is really turning to the importance of the "hand made; local" story (ie craft beer) and the big-alcohol companies are going to end up hurting themselves when the tide turns to people wanting to know everything about them. Anheuser-Busch InBev is slowly going down. They've seen the light and that's why they're buying so many craft breweries and distancing their name from them. "Nah man I don't drink bud anymore, I'm expanding my tastes to shock top and goose island." People actually get mad when they realize they've been duped.
>>
File: aussieprohet.jpg (60 KB, 1332x222) Image search: [Google]
aussieprohet.jpg
60 KB, 1332x222
>>29534943
screencapped
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.