[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A new level of archery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: archer.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
http://messmine.com/index.php?id=793
>>
>>29532870
a new level of faggotry*
>>
>>29532870
Yet more proof that a bow in skilled hands is far superior to a clumsy gun
>>
File: ATLEAST50.png (40 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
ATLEAST50.png
40 KB, 165x115
>>29532880
Naw man. This dude is doing trick shooting. Jerry Miculek would annihilate him with a wheelgun.
>>
File: 1428954996748.jpg (59 KB, 522x583) Image search: [Google]
1428954996748.jpg
59 KB, 522x583
>>29532870
>lars anderson

This faggot thinks he's hot shit using an underpowered bow and pretends to know anything about actually fighting with a bow.

On par with an amateur competition shooter trying to act like an SOF operator.
>>
get out
>>
>>29532902
>Naw man. This dude is doing trick shooting. Jerry Miculek would annihilate him with a wheelgun.
>this man is trick shooting
>trick shooting
>imblying mic isnt trick shooting
Wat?
>>
>>29532870
just because the bow is large doesn't make its draw weight any heavier

he's using a 42lb bow, and that's because 45lb bows wear out because they're so light
>>
File: HIT EM WITH THE MC60.jpg (109 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
HIT EM WITH THE MC60.jpg
109 KB, 720x540
>>29533452
I'm arguing against
>Yet more proof that a bow in skilled hands is far superior to a clumsy gun

And my argument is that there are people who are neither clumsy or slow with guns. Any skilled shooter could kick whatever archerfag's name is. I'm not arguing mic isn't trickshooting. It's just that mic is insanely fast, very accurate, and very deadly with weapons. Have you seen his rapid fire .50 vids? Shits crazy.

Oh, and when I say trickshooting in reference to archerfag I mean shooting with nothing but flash. Would that be called stuntshooting? Idk. Many archers have torn that dude to shit for his claims and style. Unlike mic, archerboy's shooting style is incompatible with anything serious. Sure he can shoot quickly, but unlike a gun you have to fully pull a bow to get the best shots from it. Mic can panic fire or rapid fire a target accurately with a growing number of rifles and guarantee kills. The archer has been proven to be half cocking weak bows for his shots, resulting in less lethal slow shots. Could he kill something with it? Sure. is it likely? not really. 35 pounders are good for small game. 40+ for larger. He's using a really light bow. possibly under 30. and half cocking.

Also it's 4am. And I couldn't think of a good operater.
>>
>>29532870

Not new, this thread been done over and over. Now fuck off fag.
>>
File: baitlq.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
baitlq.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>29532870
>>
File: archery.png (360 KB, 739x375) Image search: [Google]
archery.png
360 KB, 739x375
>>29532870
>Not posting the follow-up to that jackass
Shiggy diggy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDbqz_07dW4
>>
>>29532870

Not this shit again.
>>
>>29536553
fucking amazing, I knew it seemed fishy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.