[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most efficient way to carry in the most amount o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CCP.png (81 KB, 622x784) Image search: [Google]
CCP.png
81 KB, 622x784
What is the most efficient way to carry in the most amount of states?
No reciprocity with only itself states.

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html
>>
illegally
>>
Utah
>>
File: MEreciprocity.png (52 KB, 590x382) Image search: [Google]
MEreciprocity.png
52 KB, 590x382
>>29531433
That's what you do in the reciprocity only with itself states.

Which state has the most reciprocity?

Also we need send Don Jr to liberate A. Samoa and N. Mariana as a thank you for their delegates.
>>
>>29531531
Utah is known for being the most universally accepted, but its still a good idea to check your States and others you plan on visiting. In my case I didn't need to go through the extra effort since my own States license is accepting in any state I plan on going to
>>
File: UTnonres.png (52 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
UTnonres.png
52 KB, 596x380
>>29531571
Pretty good, ME is constitutional carry now so it should be blue too.
>>
>>29531601
Problem is the rest of the Northeast, depending if you plan to travel to those states. But I'm not sure if any individual state carry would cover all those states
>>
>>29531819
Yeah I'm pretty much fucked with that
My guns aren't even close to legal in MA and I have to work there.
>>
>>29532256
That sucks, I'm in school now and I fear landing a dream job somewhere that puts my gun collection in jeopardy
>>
Hey /k/, what's the difference between "Shall Issue" and "May Issue", legally speaking.
>>
>>29532711
Shall issue means that if one fits the bill, the issuing authority must provide the concealed permit/lisence
May issue basically means that if the issuing authority doesn't like the way you singed your name, they are allowed to not issue the lisence or permit.
>>
>>29532610
I hear you, was just thinking this today.
If I was working in MA more than a few days a month Id say fuck it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.