[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army Ration Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 306x306
Does anyone know where the best place is to find pic related?
>>
>>29531282
Uhm, the grocery store?
>>
>>29531282
The company quartermaster, otherwise send in an ADREP and they will come to you!
>>
>>29531282
If not Ebay or Amazon, then google EU surplus websites for their MREs. American military/civilian are easiest to find and acquire in the states, foreign MREs trickier and more expensive to get. Never gonna be good enough to join the military but I will eat and enjoy their shitty MREs.
>>
>>29531282
the true north, strong and free!
see you in canada!
>>
File: image.png (736 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
736 KB, 1136x640
Canadian IMPs are god-tier my man
>>
>>29533174
They've gotten better but I wouldn't say god tier.
>>
>>29531282
ravioli ravioli canadians are not realioli
>>
>>29531282
Yea I got 25 menu B MRE'S for $50 on ebay
>>
There's a mac n cheese IMP but not a mac n cheese MRE. That ain't right, we can't allow a processed cheese gap like that.
>>
>>29533174
Japs are god tier

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbOzleHUo5M
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: mis-labelled caulk.jpg (87 KB, 649x654) Image search: [Google]
mis-labelled caulk.jpg
87 KB, 649x654
>>29534471
those who do not learn from history are doomed to regurgitate it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA

I can't stop watching ration videos
>>
>>29535425
The're addictive. I should dig through my bookmarks I have a couple true autists who do MRE reviews. Always feel better about myself after ten minutes watching one.
>>
>>29531282
Here's a pretty cool site with lots of pics for you MRE autists... not that I'm one of course. I mean who would spend 2 or 3 hours looking at shiny hi res pics of surplus food from halfway around the world.
>>
>>29537856
oops
http://www.geocities.jp/lm_ration/en/japan/
>>
>>29531282
The base/post commissary. If you don't have access to a base commissary, you have no reason trying to get MRE's unless you're a tryhard autist.
>>
>>29537946
God damn right. Who the hell do these anons think they are liking things we don;t like. I feel the same about the milsurp /fa/ douche bags... just doesn't belong on this board.
>>
>>29534490
Holy mother of god that was impressive
>>
>>29538469
The Asian MRE's all look pretty great, except for the chines shit but that's to be expected.
>>
>>29531282
Bumping for purely scientific reasons.
>>
>>29531282

The Montana Walmarts have an aisle full of emergency food stuff. Dunno if any good though...
>>
So who else ate the IMP cookies before they noticed the sticker.

...or the mold
>>
fuck off to /ck/ /out/
>>
>>29541665
make us faggot
>>
>>29537946
>>29538303
Actually, MREs are great for tailgating or picnicking at places like national parks. A hot, fairly tasty meal hits the spot after hiking back to the parking lot after a long morning on the trails.

I'd love to know where to get some more (preferably whole cases with the quality sticker intact) myself. Fun shows are no longer reliable sources (I refuse to buy overpriced hot single MREs that have been sitting in a trailer in the parking lot every weekend).
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.