[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sig sauer autoloaders. i can't help but think of them as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: SIG_SAUER_P229R_DAK_(2011).jpg (538 KB, 3000x2224) Image search: [Google]
SIG_SAUER_P229R_DAK_(2011).jpg
538 KB, 3000x2224
sig sauer autoloaders.
i can't help but think of them as cheap, ugly guns.
i'm sure they are reliable but honestly i think they are hi-point tier nigger guns.
>>
>>29530760
>literally some of the most expensive and reliable handguns
>i can't help but think of them as cheap, ugly guns.
>>
>>29530760
Cheap? Not really compared to some other sidearms.

They are metal framed firearms and very robust so you are also paying for whatever semblance of Quality-assurance and Craftsmanship SIG has left.

I have not seen any "niggers" using sig autoloaders.

You will find Sigs and Glocks are probably two of the most popular brands for sidearms with law enforcement and among special forces.
>>
File: 1448596270139.gif (37 KB, 500x72) Image search: [Google]
1448596270139.gif
37 KB, 500x72
>>29530760
>i think they are hi-point tier nigger guns.

It's because you've never held one, shot one or even seen one in person.
>>
>>29530760
>cheap
No, not really.
>ugly
Definitely
>reliable
Sometimes, hope you weren't looking at the 250.
>>
>>29530760
A thread died for this.
>>
>>29530760
You insult my name, you better have some backing for it.
>>
It's like the trolls don't even try anymore
>>
They're ugly and needlessly chunky, and these days are somewhat cheap - or at least incredibly overpriced for what they are. Chintzy MIM internals, middling quality control, 27 different tacky "special editions" for each model etc....I'll take a P01 that has zero MIM at half the price of a SIG any day.
>>
>>29533652
The thing about the different editions is that sig is doing the same thing auto makers are doing in that the options are real and nice but the mark up is drastically increased. Buying a "legion" model for example is like buying a car with all the options. It really is nicer but it's core is still the same and it costs twice as much. That's where sig makes their profit. Maybe you think is stupid to buy a loaded car too.
Consider that pretty much all sigs are nitron coated which is a $300 finish if you have it done. It's more rust resistant than stainless. Sigs also are universally hailed as being nice shooters.

You know I've never shoot a cz but I've finger fucked a few. They're photogenic but in real life the fit and finish kind of sucks and they have a worse reputation for reliability than other brands. Mauve I'll rent one next range trip, see how they shoot at least.
>>
File: _0001.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
_0001.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>29533652
No MIM in my Sig, thanks very much
>>
At least try to be subtle next time shitposter-kun.
>>
>>29530888
I have one. It's a very simple gun and a pretty affordable sig. I've never had any problems with mine, aside from the long trigger taking a while to get used to. It performs best in 357SIG on the compact frame, BTW.

>>29530760
Then don't buy one. Buy a 4000 dollar 1911 or an HK or whatever gives you a boner. Or you could just stay here and shitpost on /k/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.