[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
laser trainers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: LaserLyte-Bullseye-Kit.jpg (305 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
LaserLyte-Bullseye-Kit.jpg
305 KB, 1050x1050
Anyone own one/used one? Considering getting one of pic related targets and a drop in laser for my CC pistol.
>>
>>29529335
Fuck off.
>>
>>29529335

spend your money on ammo and range time instead. playing laser tag is not an effective way to train.
>>
>>29529335
they seem neat. I've never used one though.
>>
Lasers are incredibly pointless. Learn how to use your sights because it will be infinitely more accurate than a laser.
>>
>>29529335
The target is decent. The LL pistol sucks.
>>
>>29529743

I don't think you understand the product we're talking about.
>>
I have the Laserlyte target and 9mm laser you can drop into any barrel. Works great and is a lot of fun not to mention it's excellent dryfire practice.
>>
I've had a kit (the kit in the picture in fact) for a year before I got rid of it.

Their blue gun fucking sucks. Trigger feels like a toy and sights are trash.

The laser was ok. It does fit universal, but the issue then is that the laser isn't guaranteed to be centered. A little annoying you have to disassemble it after use, or it'll drain the battery. I heard the internal caliber specific lasers are better.

The target works as intended. I heard the very first version was shit, but I got the revised version. By now there probably has been other revisions as well.

I think it helps and is a good supplement to other training. Although there seems to be other alternatives nowadays (other laser trainings, the target system that uses webcams to track laser position) so consider those as well.

I would not buy a kit unless it's substantially discounted. Just buy the laser and target individually.
>>
>>29529743
Lasers are great for when you are holding on someone.

Really drives home the I HAVE A GUN POINTED AT YOU GET THE FUCK AWAY.
>>
>>29531161
Ok kid
>>
We have one at work. I stick the laser in our issue gun barrel and set up the target 25 yards away in the office. Quite fun actually. Don't think I'd ever buy one though. rather spend the money on a pellet pistol for indoor practice.
>>
File: 1459964037572.gif (3 MB, 684x340) Image search: [Google]
1459964037572.gif
3 MB, 684x340
>>29529335
My Grand father used one to site in his hunting shotgun and my 30-30 Winchester. It works ok, but I think it would be better to spend the money on range time if you want to practice with your CCW or whatever
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.