[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'd like to hear some opinions on this guy. Aside from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: hidesinditchescumslut.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hidesinditchescumslut.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
So I'd like to hear some opinions on this guy. Aside from hiding while his friends are taking contact.
>>
YouTube just recommended some video about him trying to apologize for one of his instructors having an ND during a class. Seemed funny.
>>
>>29527915
It's name is Buck Angel, look it up, that's all you need to know.
>>
>>29527925
Is that the one where he shot out a guys tires?
>>
>>29527943
I keep forgetting to not look up things suggested on here......
>>
>>29527964
well I don't know about that due to not reading more than the headline on the wiki. But I'm just asking because I watched a few videos of him on youtube plus read the thing about him hiding in a ditch while his buddy was getting shot. So in short just wanted to know a little more about him.
>>
>>29527915
82nd Airborne, 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, here. I've been in combat. I've been shot at from a superior position. I know bravery and I know coward behavior. That man is a chicken shit.

Why did so many men die in WWII charging a machine gun nest? Because their buddy was right in front of them and they were not going to let them go at it alone.

When someone from your squad is in peril, you ignore danger and reflexively react. You run into a fire storm if necessary. That's your buddy. Imagine you are him. He's counting on you personally.

This guy is a pathetic excuse of a human. Fucking coward.
>>
>>29527915
>guy
>>
>>29528039
Now I in no way disagree with anything you sais but how is it he claims everything he has listed on his website page and has followers on any form of social media?
webpage if your interested https://tacticalresponse.com/blogs/instructors/17196643-james-yeager
>>
>>29528039

I vaguely recognize this guy but who is he and what did he do?
>>
>>29528105
Calling your run-away conduct a tactical maneuver does not relieve you of responsibility. As I said in my first post, you ignore danger and do your job. Protect your people and kill the enemy.

For you civilians reading this. Imagine your mother lying in the road with a distant shooter trying to kill her. Are you going to take up a vantage position to engage the target or are you going to get your mother out of the road, danger be damned? You wouldn't even need to think about it, would you? That's my fucking mom, fuck you, I'm going to get her.

Well, that's how it is in the Infantry. That's my fucking buddy, fuck you, I'm going to save him.
>>
>>29528210
In that case he should've been on the receiving end of a summary execution.
>>
>>29527915
He brags about being a cop and a contractor.

He was fired from both cop jobs he had.

He spaghetti'd as a contractor.

Why would you want him as a trainer?
>>
>>29528039
Actual soldier here, you're a fucking idiot. Immediate response to ambush is seeking cover and returning fire, unless it's specifically a close ambush, which this wasn't.

NOW before you go all hooah hooah retard mode on me, understand I'm not agreeing with Yeager's actions in terms of failing as a driver, and THEN after getting to cover, never moving to a position that allowed him to return fire.

Everyone that was hit, was hit almost immediately, you take care of the threat first, then provide medical assistance to your buddies, if they die before you can provide med assistance, oh well, risk of being a soldier / contractor / freedom fighter / terrorist

>>29528210
>For you civilians reading this
Thank you for your cervix
>>
>>29527915
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LG0KRNFUno
>>
>>29528305
I do not wan't to be trained by him I wan't to know why he is not called out by others because his "actions" led to someone being killed.
>>
>>29527915
>failed cop
>failed contractor
>tells his students and Youtube viewers they have no right to an opinion, literally
>lets his photographer take pictures downrange, literally inches from targets being shot at
>got CCL taken away temporarily for being a fucktard

What else do you need to know?
>>
>>29527915
I am a James Yeager expert, axe me anythin.
>>
>>29528039
>>29528311
Actual veteran here (respect my non-existent authoritah!), and both these guys are wrong.

And right.
>>
>>29528311
Seeking cover? What are you, air force? Fuck a duck, little Private. React to ambush is attacking the enemy. I know some of you young cock smokers like to call pot shots an ambush but I'm talking actual enemy contact.

And I fucking HIGHLY doubt you've ever been in that position.

Fucking criticize me, you little shit.
>>
Did he write this about himself?
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1194745
>>
>>29528362
Do you play a soldier on TV too? Embarrassing this is your perception of tough guy, calm down Yeager, you got called out, everyone knows you're full of shit, get over it.
>>
File: two-people-killed.png (10 KB, 799x131) Image search: [Google]
two-people-killed.png
10 KB, 799x131
>>29527943
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.