[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any /k/illers willing to share some stories about their encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
Any /k/illers willing to share some stories about their encounters with rabid anti-gun people? Have they ever been an issue to you?
>>
I don't have any dogs, ATF
>>
>>29527612
"You know how you feel about abortions? That's how I feel about guns." Usually gets them off my back.
>>
>>29527663
I like it. Not sure if I could use it with friends/family, but definitely if I ever get harrassed by someone I don't know.
>>
>>29527612
>Hey, anon. Why do you carry a gun everywhere?
"Because I can"
>Oh. Okay.

Such is life in Best Carolina.
>>
If it's someone I don't really I know, I just talk in a fruity lisp and say I own guns to protect myself from fag bashers. Gives all the liberals where I live a fucking identity crisis.
>>
>>29527767
kek'd
>>
>>29527767
I'm gonna start using that one.
>>
>>29527767
That's some tactical genius anon.
>>
>>29527767
holy shit your intelligent
>>
Literally teabagged a crazed half drunk guy with a blue soul patch screaming at me in a local bar over 2nd amendment shit. Jumped onto a patio chair and skull tapped him with bare nuts. It had escalated byond reason and I was a bit drunk myself (guns safely at house away from intoxicated me) I got asked to leave but the bouncers where laughing the whole time. So worth it
>>
>>29527663
That is just brilliant. I am going to use that.
>>
>>29527767

>now you don't know what the hell to think
>>
>>29527767
you're my hero
>>
File: 1440718164771.png (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1440718164771.png
68 KB, 800x526
>>29527767
Top tier tactic
>>
>>29527746
NC represent
>>
A family member told me she doesn't think it's moral to own and shoot firearms and that she was disappointed in me. But she's an antivaxxer, so I don't really give a shit what she thinks.
>>
File: 1447743312461.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447743312461.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>29527767
That's it, thread over guys.
>>
File: Gibt es ein Problem, Oberst.jpg (94 KB, 672x502) Image search: [Google]
Gibt es ein Problem, Oberst.jpg
94 KB, 672x502
>Be me about a year and a half ago
>In college doing a voice class cause I needed one more damn elective credit hour
>CJUS major but I wanted to be able to match pitch with my favorite bands so what the hell
>First day of class
>About a dozen or so people in it
>Two really hillbilly guys who obviously wanted to break the hillbilly stereotype OR become the Singing Cowboy
>Some normies
>Your inevitable ultra faggoty skinny-jean guage-wearing fine arts major guys who are SOOO misunderstood about the true art hidden in the psuedo-rap queer "screech pop" reggae they're writing, that you probably have never heard of.
>Some SJW hambeasts with matching SJW anorexic satellites
>Everyone's shooting the shit with their respective cliques
>Teacher hasn't shown up yet
>My phone rings
>Dafuq? I never get calls
>It's the gun shop and range near my parents' house, the nugget I ordered (my first gun at the time) just came in.
>Say out loud "Oh, my rifle is in?"
>Start coordinating with them about pickup
>(They agreed to let my dad do the pick up for me since I was out of state and they literally just wanted a signed sticky note giving him permission)
>Finish my business and hang up
>Notice a couple people looking at me
>The hillbillys and a normie are grinning cause "babby just got his first gun, shucks Earl wouldja look at that? Warms my heart."
>A hambeast and her satellite are staring with burning feminist hatred and revulsion
>One of the skinny-jean faggots sitting near me turns pale and moves to other side of room
>I ask hambeast cluelessly: "What?"
>Hambeast literally flings a hand out at me and says "DON'T...say...one word..."
>"I need a moment to weep for humanity at what I just saw."
>That's literally what she said
>All eyes are on us now
>Hillbillies and most of the normies burst out laughing
>Like tears in your eyes, accidentally dribble your dip in your lap laughing
>People are snickering "weep for humanity" and imitating her ultra-dramatic hand wave to each other
>>
File: hear the panzer sing.png (234 KB, 557x604) Image search: [Google]
hear the panzer sing.png
234 KB, 557x604
>>29530174

>Hambeast turns red and waddles towards the door
>Right as teacher walks in
>Voice teacher is this happy-go-lucky Taiwanese guy who started studying singing after his chemical engineering degree for shits and giggles
>Cheerfully asks her where she's going
>She turns 360 and moonwalks back to her seat
>Spends rest of lesson either staring at desk or shooting me looks of asthmatic greasy rage
>mfw I sing better than her and got an A+
>>
File: sorry, cryo is broken.jpg (225 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
sorry, cryo is broken.jpg
225 KB, 595x842
>>29528794
>>Literally teabagged a crazed half drunk guy
>>It had escalated byond reason
>It had escalated

You don't say!

Also,
>byond
pic related
>>
File: 1452129431933.jpg (19 KB, 374x462) Image search: [Google]
1452129431933.jpg
19 KB, 374x462
>>29527612
honestly the only anti-gun person i've ever met IRL is my mother who has issues stemming from an abusive childhood with a cop dad. she gripes about me going to shoot in the mountains and not keeping my gun in a cabinet or a safe but its never anything other than her worrying that i might get in some trouble.
other than that, i do argue with antiguns on imgur for kicks when im bored but the arguments always boils down to
>we shouldn't have pistol grips/large cap mags/short barrels/other accessories because it could theoretically give a violent person an edge in a violent situation
or
>we don't NEED AR15's/AK's/any other gun they saw on the news/movies. they're not good for anything other than killing!
or fucking moral pleas. seriously hate people that pull that shit.
>what about school shooting/mass shooting/media hyped gun death? we obviously need to ban firearms to prevent these tragedies!
>>
I don't interact with them but if I ever overhear them with their myths and liblore I feel like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
>>
>>29530174
>your college has "cliques" in it like it's still fucking high school

This is why you go to a proper university people
>>
>>29530682
Like it doesn't happen there too.
>>
>>29530682

I went to University of North Texas.

And yes colleges have fucking cliques. College is a hugbox where only your opinion matters and you surround yourself with people just like you and assure you you'll all revolutionize the world and everyone else is just loony.

It's every student org ever. And they all fight either by pasting each other's club flyers over each other on power lines or actually starting violent protests on the campus mall.
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 698x658) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 698x658
>>29530174
>a moment to weep for humanity
>>
I just ignore them. To paraphrase my uncle: "They only bother you if you listen to them". Ignore them, vote for progun politicians, educate those who want to be educated.
>>
Britbong here, have 2 guns and still living with family, but not allowed to reload my empties cus explosives n shit. Not sure if smokeless is explosive but yeah, shooting remains an expensive hobby until i get my own place.
>>
>>29530174
>>"I need a moment to weep for humanity at what I just saw."
Can we start using this?
>>
>>29530710

this.

>Graduated from Hofstra University in 09
>Studied film cause I was making good money cooking on the side and a piece of paper never hurt anyone
>There was always 1-2 of these libtards in every class
>In a few required classes that were packed (anthro, math, atronomy, spanish, etc.) there was at least 10-20 of them and they ALL made it known that they were special snowflakes with opinions

Never got into any gun debates with them. But I did always have a knife on me and one dipshit, a coke bottle glasses, 90$ beanie (I only know this because he told me, I have no fashion sense), Neutral Milk Hotel-wearing hipster decided to ask me why once. I said 'why not'. He began to say that possessing a knife was EQAULLY AS HAZARDOUS to others as possessing a firearm, to which I replied:
>Grow the fuck up and watch your fucking mouth
then grilled him til he decided to pull out his iPad. one of his friends kinda looked at him like he should say something but the dude didn't break his gaze from the iPad til the end of the lecture.

They're everywhere. Handle them like any other know it all and just let them say their 2 cents, then tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>29530682
you have literally never been to college, numbnuts
>>
>>29527612
I really don't have any stories. The only anti-gun people that I know is a couple that moved away to live in Austin. My wife and I were friends with the woman when we were younger. They don't like guns but everyone that they know from their hometowns are rednecks so they don't say much.
>>
File: asciipepe.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
asciipepe.gif
607 KB, 800x792
Well normally I scream SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED until the threat to my identity leaves or I am arrested, but it seems to work most of the time.

But seriously, I'm blessed to have never had dealt with such things. All of my friends, my family, and my co-workers are either gun neutral, or pro-gun, or own guns. My step father is a gun smith, and my mother has owned guns her entire life and helped teach all of us how to shoot as kids, and she helps my step dad ship stuff to customers too.

Just got done recommending a local range to a co-worker who needed a rifle range to shoot his FS2000 and other space magic guns at. Felt good man.
>>
>Last Christmas one of my sisters gives mace as a present to each of my nieces.
>My 22 year old niece starts talking about how unsafe she feels in the apartment complex she lives in.
>Says she wants to buy a handgun and get her CHL
>Her parents starts shaking their heads
>Her dad (my brother in law) is obsessed with hunting. It's literally all he talks about and does in his spare time.
>Goes full fudd. "What are y'all scared of? You don't need a handgun. You'll just end up shooting yourself."
>I start citing recent rapes, assaults, and murders in the DFW area where she lives.
>Make sure to tell her that she should also take some extra handgun training classes if she gets her CHL
>My nephew and brother chime in and agree with me
>Her parents just shake their head
>Afterwards I talk to her and tell her, "You are an adult and your parents aren't always right."
>>
>>29530174
>>29530209

>I need a moment to weep for humanity at what I just saw

>A dude buying shitty milsurp over the phone.

Somebody cap this
>>
>>29531500
>Afterwards I talk to her and tell her, "You are an adult and your parents aren't always right."

Theirs so many people that don't get this
>>
>>29527663
It's logically sound if you use bodily autonomy as the reason.
>>
>>29532381
>Theirs
You dun goofed.
>>
if an SJW starts yelling at you about having a gun, cant you just go full SJW back and say that you're ammosexual and that the gun is part of your identity and defeat them?
or just scream SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED until they fuck off.
>>
>>29530793
What you packing, Bong
>>
>>29532393
How so?
>>
>>29530174
>psuedo-rap queer "screech pop" reggae

Hey man don't knock it till you try it, that shit's lit as fuck.
>>
>>29527612
I-I-I just don't think there's any legitimate means to own a military style assault rifle.
>Start with the classical "so the state is higher than the individual reasoning"
Well I just don't-I just don't think there's a legit reason for the people to kill thousands of people in the streets with these!!(I'm not fucking exaggerating, it's like these fuckers are stuck in the 90's)
>Tell him 'assault weapons' are responsible for less than 2% of all recorded crime between the 1994 ban and now
>His voice is now 2-4X mine now
>Try to show him how any weapon can become 'military style' through modification
>LOLOLOL, I can see where you're coming from but I disagree. Hillary is gonna ban them and there's nothing you can do!!!!!1!!!!!
BRB, gonna kill myself...
>>
>>29532593
>>>/420chan/
>>
I don't ever interact with anti-gun people because 99.9% of the time they are just unwilling to even consider anything outside of their little fantasy world so it's basically pointless.

Although in my county in CA we are pretty conservative
>>
me and an anti-gun classmate got into an argument and nobody backed me up.
>tfw I have to share a continent with these people
such is life in Europe
The anti-gunners are so bad here that we actually have anti-airshit laws and people think they work.
>>
>used to live around rich liberal assholes
>whenever going to/from car wear ATF hat
>no one has problems
Hue.
>>
>>29532619
Y'all niggas just don't have taste. There's some good music in every genre, even the wack ones.
>>
>>29532641
>anti-airshit laws
what the fuck?
how do you live in bongistan?
I'm legitimately curious about your weapon laws (guns, knives, etc) because pretty much all I know is memes
>>
>>29527663
>>29527767
You two are fucking wonderful.
>>
File: 'Slim majority'.jpg (413 KB, 832x546) Image search: [Google]
'Slim majority'.jpg
413 KB, 832x546
>>29532626
You'd be suprised just how many people would agree with you, despite just what you've heard...
>>
>>29530682
Student Treasurer of a local college near me got kicked off the board because she supported Trump
>>
File: 1374292110851808g1.jpg (163 KB, 1200x928) Image search: [Google]
1374292110851808g1.jpg
163 KB, 1200x928
>>29532679

In the UK for airsoft, you have to have a license for "Realistic Replica Firearms". Basically if you want an airsoft gun in a real colour, you have to prove you are a airsoft player. Otherwise, you have to buy them in a silly colour. I suppose the "Logic" is that criminals would use fake guns in hold-ups and robberies, trying to play them off as real guns.

The really irritating thing about this is that apparently the government has never heard of black spray paint. On top of that, this law doesn't apply to Air Rifles or Pistols, which are both arguably more realistic and more lethal.

Pic related: A "State Approved" replica for those without a license.
>>
>>29530174
Am I an outlier or is my ranked state university's "I don't give a flying fuck what you give a shit about, why are you here if you aren't at class or at the gym" commuter lyfe out of place or is my desire for swj pussy just me channeling my autistic 4chan rage?
>>
>>29532603
relate it to racism and fag marriage m8
>california banned open carry to disarm the black panthers 3 years after the civil rights act
>muh pink pistols armed fags don't get bashed
>>
File: PA_constitution_draft_2.png (2 MB, 1556x860) Image search: [Google]
PA_constitution_draft_2.png
2 MB, 1556x860
>>29527612
I live in Pennsyltucky, even the libs here love guns. The most anti-gun I've seen are people who think private sales should be done through an FFL.
>>
>mandatory english classes at college
>we are discussing the dangers to the enviroment
>someone mentions endangered species
>teacher agrees and says that it's even more of a problem because of hunters hunting for them
>I politely correct her that they are poachers then, not hunters

>"Yes you are correct but shooting at animals is bad in general"

>"Actually, pest and population control are a necessity"

>"Yes but it's only done very rarely"

>"Actually it's done on a regular basis"

>"Well I'm sure the nature can eegulate itself"

>"No it can't since we interfere with it to the point where it can't always regulate itself and we need to take the responsibility"

>"(ignores me and rolls her eyes).......ok class next exercise"
Fuck English teachers, I'm not just going to agree with your shitty uneducated opinion because you are older and know the language a little better, or because it's just an exercise.
>>
>>29532449
Both why not?
Or laugh at them an call them irresponsible too.
>>
>>29534223
>teachers
>knowing a little better
the reason why "those that don't do, teach" inspires such asshurt amongst teachers is because it's entirely true.

some do it for muh lernin, most do it for a paycheck, some are aware and understand they're doing it for a paycheck, but most are IRL the middle while fantasizing the first.
>>
>>29534223
And people wonder why I don't want to go to collage there is no knowlage to be learned it's just a echo chamber no thoughts or discussion.
Fucking terrible.
Glad I can get a trade and not deal with this.
>>
>>29534212
Isn't that PA law though?
>>
>>29534312
only with handguns. long arms can be sold freely.
>>
>>29534299

They might teach you to spell there, dumbass.
>>
>>29534299
I'm studying production engineering and I learned quite a lot though.

It's just that mandatory English classes are fucking stupid and I'm too poor/don't have enough time to get a certificate. Rest is fine.
>>
>>29532991
Shame that this map doesn't take into considaration population levels.

It litterally means nothing as far as minority/majority of people is concerned.
>>
>>29534037
I agree that its bs, but really a orange G36c is still cool as shit.
>>
>>29532991
What do you mean m8?
I'm just saying I don't try to argue with them, not that that don't exist or anything
>>
File: Rekt.gif (960 KB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
Rekt.gif
960 KB, 300x175
>>29534299
>I don't want to go to collage
>>29534350
>They might teach you to spell there, dumbass.

It's fucking hilarious whenever this happens.
>>
File: guns are bad mkay.png (40 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
guns are bad mkay.png
40 KB, 750x700
>>29527612
>>
>>29534223

I had the exact opposite experience in college.

>be me
>using that sweet, sweet GI bill
>4 years in, one combat deployment
>filthy reservist now
>tell literally no one unless I'm supremely drunk
>sitting in class
>civics
>talking about some bullshit assignment
>supposed to do a research project over a current issue and present it and it's potential effects on American society
>smaller class, like 14 people, a few of them are bullshitting with teach about potential issues
>some hambeast in the front says
>"YEAH WELL I WANT TO DO MASS SHOOTINGS AND GUN CONTROL"
>teach responds with "oh, okay, well what do you think some potential effects on America will come from that?"
>YEAH WELL I THINK OVERALL A LOT OF COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL WILL BE PASSED AND AMERICA WILL BE A LOT SAFER AFTER EVERYTHING
>I can see teach literally cringe at "common sense"
>"so tell me [hambeast] what are some common sense gun laws
>YEAH WELL I THINK PRIVATE SALES SHOULD HE ILLEGAL, WE SHOULD EXPAND BACKGROUND CHECKS AND BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS
>oh? So like the Clinton assault weapons ban? How do you think it will work this time? Considering last time it was deemed a complete failure.
>...I'm sorry sir, the what? She responds
>Bill Clinton, he passed an assault weapons ban and in 10 years it did nothing to prevent gun violence, how will it work this time?
>...well... I mean... I didn't really know about that one...
>so, do you think average people should own guns?
>now she fucking gets her groove back
>YEAH WELL I MEAN, OUTSIDE OF TE POLICE AND MILITARY I DON'T SEE WHY ANYONE NEEDS A GUN
>oh? So what about off duty police officers or military personnel when they're not deployed? Should they have guns?
>YEAH WELL I REALLY DON'T THINK SO, I MEAN THEY NEED THEM FOR THEIR JOB AND THAT'S IT
>so what you're saying is that people are only trustworthy when they're wearing the uniforms? We should decide what rights people have based on what uniforms they wear?
>...what? Well, no its about guns.
>>
>>29534600

>>29534223

>no, gun ownership is a right guaranteed by the constitution, same as free speech and the right from unreasonable search and seizure
>YEAH WELL IT MEANT MUSKETS ANYWAY
>so like how the first amendment meant printing presses which is why free speech isn't allowed on the internet?
>she becomes visibly flustered
>YEAH WELL THAT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE...
>he cuts her off
>its different why? Because you actually use that right to vilify people that use other rights?
>so who here is in the military? I know at least one of you is [stares intently at me]
>Anon, did you see combat?
>please sir, I don't really wan...
>Anon, I asked a question, did you see combat?
>well, I mean, yes sir but I really don...
>he looks at her with pure fury brewing in his eyes
>so what you're telling me is that this man is allowed to use a government issued gun to fight and potentially die for the interests of a government in a war very few Americans support, but his wife is not allowed to defend their family from a home intruder when he is halfway across the world being shot at?
>...well I mean I guess...
>what about all the women that use firearms to defend themselves from rape every year? Are they unreasonable or should they be raped so they can make sure the rapist isn't hurt by a scary gun?
>absolutely not, nobody should be raped..
>no, no, because then you'd have a reason to carry a gun, be consistent, I want you to tell the class "all women should be raped"
>...no...
>if I can't have freedom to bear arms, you can't have freedom of speech, from now on you have to right down what you want to say on a piece of paper and get it approved through me before you say it.
>also, nobody write about gun control, that's stupid.
>>
>>29534606
Fucking glorious.

Even though it never happened, I hope you bought your professor dinner after that.
>>
>>29534606
>>YEAH WELL IT MEANT MUSKETS ANYWAY
>>so like how the first amendment meant printing presses which is why free speech isn't allowed on the internet?
That's sort of a false dichotomy. It's better to compare similarities if you're going up against someone who can use logic.

So you should say "yea, and the militaries of that time used the same muskets. Translating that to modern times means etc etc".
>>
>>29534703
It's even better to call them retarded and give examples of things people owned at the time that weren't muskets.

Like cannons and fucking warships that could probably kill more people in one shot/salvo than any mass killer in the US has accomplished with a scary salt rifle and a tactical shoulder thing full of high capacity clips.

My go to is the girandoni air rifle and belton flintlock when they're retarded enough to say the founders never thought of a weapon that could hold or fire more than one shot at a time.
>>
>>29532501
.44 magnum and a semi auto .22 hopefully want to get a .308 in the next few months though
>>
>>29534223
English degrees are worth the same as single ply toilet paper.

The "professors" prove it.
>>
>>29530793
>Not sure if smokeless is explosive
Dunno about over in bongland, but I know where I am its considered a propellant. Burns too slow to be legally an explosive.
>>
Never really rabid types.
About 70% of my friends are gun owners, a few fudds, and the rest are mostly neutral. Only know 2 actual antiguns. One is a turbolib marketer, but she is terrible at arguing with evidence, so after being shut down hard around others, she avoids the topic with me. The other is my super lib best buddy. We have literal opposite political views, but have been friends since childhood, so we love to argue. He's my equal in a debate though, so we basically fight whenever guns come up until we reach a standstill, then laugh about it and say "we're tabling this for later".
This argument has been going on for a decade now.
>>
File: erectasfuck.jpg (56 KB, 520x721) Image search: [Google]
erectasfuck.jpg
56 KB, 520x721
>>29527767
>>29534600
>>29534606
Fucking SJWs and their "well nobody NEEDS a gun" instantly triggers me to unprecedented levels. Every time somebody says that I do what the professor did and strike hard.

>be me, walk into coffee shop with friend
>garishly gay friend, by the way
>local owned, CCW allowed 110% and sign out front says so
>some orange-haired freak of fucking nature is bitching to her cohorts loudly about "literally never coming here again, i might get shot"
>"yeah like nobody even needs a gun"
>"white redneck racists compensating for small penis" one of them says and looks directly at me, I glance down and catch her gaze
>she awkwardly averts her eyes, everyone notices
>"Uh, wow, that was fucking rude. I don't even have a gun but I guess I'm a redneck, a racist, and now I have a small dick."
>"lol whatever just man up"
>I throw my head back and laugh "nah, I'll just say you're disgusting for enabling rape and homophobic violence."
>"I NEVAR"
>My so far silent gay friend talks over her "Oh honey, you silly low-rent slut shut the fuck up. (I lol'd at this) The real world's calling and you need to pick up, the cops won't save that pretty pink pussy from getting split open any more than they'd protect me from Bubba and Cletus down in my home state of Alabama."
>"WELL THATS DIFFERENT"
>I say "Oh no it isn't, fuck that, his right to bear arms is just as important as mine, yours, and everyone else's rights. Fuck your shit, you think people should be defenseless, which is exactly what you said with that HURR WHO NEEDS A GUN bullshit. We're not "afraid" we're not "compensating" we're--" Gay friend demonstrating my penis size which makes me pause and look at him like his name was suddenly Carlos and I am the rest of the class sick of his shit
>"Fucking seriously though take some goddamn responsibility for yourself, cops aren't going to swoop in when you need them and save you. Fucking learn to be an adult."
>quiet, snide bitching from the chicks is ignored
>>
>>29532393
no it isn't
>>
>>29534212
As a PA guy, I believe sheetz is better than wawa. They should let us hunt with semi-autos though
>>
>>29534945
agree with both statements. just had to include the eternal struggle of sheetz vs. wawa in there somehow.
>>
>>29534945
Wait, Canadian here. We don't even have that, and we have mag restrictions.
Why not hunt with semi? It's no different from bolt or whatever. Makes no sense.
>>
>>29534988
It's dumb. I guess it takes away from the sport aspect of hunting. They figure you should only need one or two well-placed shots to take down whatever it is you're hunting. I believe that handicapped people can hunt with semi-autos though
>>29534982
Amen. You forgot this one though:
>subs are hoagies and we love pierogies
>>
>>29534988
every now and then we have dumbass congressmen push through useless feelgood gun legislation here in PA.

last year they tried to ban paper targets that have human shaped silhouettes on them.
>>
>>29533725
Thats funny, theres a girl getting kicked off of my college's student senate thing because she wrote pro-Trump shit in chalk on the sidewalk.
>>
>>29534982
Wawa has a better class of hoagie and coffee. Sheetz has MUCH better greasy drunk food. I fervently believe Sheetz saved my life during my bachelor party, when I went to the "create a burger" menu and just sorta flatpalmed the touch screen. 3200 calories later I could feel my eyeballs again.

There is room for everyone so long as they have better food than 7-11 and a bathroom on the highway. (As someone who lives on the border between SEPA and Pennsyltucky)

Keeping the conversation on topic, I believe we can hunt with semi-auto so long as it's shotgun, for upland game hunting, and the mag is capped at I believe three rounds. Otherwise it's bolt action only because fudds, I guess.
>>
>>29534945
Wawa is king, haven't been to a Sheetz in years though, I think the closest one to me is about an hour away.
>>
>>29534117
Most students do live off-campus in just about every university but it's mostly those staying nearby or in residence that ever talk about college shenanigans.
>>
>>29534743
I saw an article or something once where a very prominent founding father was talking about civilian artillery ownership, but I can never find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>29535076
I accept your argument as legitimate and I agree with you.

That being said, I had no idea about the 3 rounds and upland game hunting. I'll have to look into it.

>>29535089
Do you want a pennsylvania flame war in here anon?
>>
File: snek rape.gif (149 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
snek rape.gif
149 KB, 500x556
>wawafags
>>
>>29534795
Yeah, thats what i meant thank you anon.
>>
>>29534212
Southeast PA here, chester county, lancaster county area. Alot of people I talk to don't mind guns. Even a good friend who likes to "feel the bern" supports guns. But theres one, oh man.

>Chillin outside on the porch smoking cigs with friends
>Having a good time, drinking a little, its all good
>Everyones talking political canidates
>Some for trump, some for bernie.
>Bitch says shes throwing down for hillary
>Everyone just gives her the strangest look
>Ask why, she starts talking about gun control
>"I don't think anyone should have guns they should all just disappear"
>Explain we need access to them to keep the playing field level. So that law abiding citizens can compete with criminals, the police, and their governments if need be.
>"But no one should have them"
>I say, "Thats fine if literally no one had them, but they will continue to be produced"
>"Well where do they come from, anon?"
>Producers...
>"Well we can make them stop producing"
>I had to go take a nap, she was so dense Id be suprised if she floats in a pool full of crude oil.
>>
File: lytning mkween.png (1 MB, 1127x697) Image search: [Google]
lytning mkween.png
1 MB, 1127x697
>>29535140
>mfw sheetzfags
>>
>>29534350
Don't care faggot
>29534362
Hope it goes well bro
>>29534553
Fuck you mom I do what I want!
>>
>>29535224
Yeah, even here in WC I'd say most people are pro gun, I've seen my fair share of gun grabbers, but not nearly as many. No idea about delco though, things change pretty fast when you get closer to Philly.
>>
>>29535262
i wish Philly would just fuck off and become part of Maryland or Jersey already.
>>
>>29529589

There is no other Carolina. Those other inbreds put MUSTARD in BBQ! They aren't even human.
>>
>>29535262
Im from west chester bro. Small world. My girlfriend goes to Delco for school, she says that its pretty bad. But any college or uni is a hotbed for liberals trying to "change the world" or "revolutionize"
>>
>>29535271
Its a bitch aint it? Having a CC in east PA, and not being able to carry in new york, jersey, philly, or maryland. Its a load of shit.
>>
>>29532991
Nice, Utah is the only one that doesn't have any blue as far as I can tell.

Utah valley reporting
>>
>>29535302
PA CCW holder here - you most certainly can CC in Philly. The state pre-empts their little tinpot dictatorship, and told them to fuck off with that shit years ago. CC to your heart's content.

Just don't take a wrong turn and accidentally get shunted on a bridge to New Jersey. I'm willing to bet you're either too white, too male or too both to get yourself a governor's pardon, like that one poor lady that got a ten year sentence and her kids taken away for that shit.
>>
>>29535325
I know the case you're talking about. And thanks for the clarification, I just looked it up CCW lets you carry in cities of the first class, which in PA is philly.
>>
>>29535262
>>29535287
Either of you gents belong to the Northern Chester County Sportsmen's Club, over in Elverson? Extonbro and WCU alum here.
>>
File: airshit permit.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
airshit permit.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>29532679
Netherlands.
Airshit is prohibited unless you're a member of the NABV (Nederlands Airsoft Belangen Vereneging/Dutch Airshit Interest Union)
Anything that shoots over 0,5 joule is considered an airshit replica/gun. Also Airshit grenade launchers are still forbidden.
Anything under 0,5 joule can be bought without permit and anything that looks like a gun but doesn't shoot 6mm airshit is forbidden (including shit like the Daisy Red Ryder)
Although stuff that isn't a replica but still shoots 6mm BB like the Ikazuchi Star is classified as an air rifle and can be bought without permit.
Shit like this makes me want to move.
>>
>>29535365
PS
Airshit can be bought if you're over 18 in Belgium and Germany and there's no border control anymore since I think 2000 meaning that Achmed and his goatfucker buddies can still get their hands on airshit without having to get a permit.
The only good thing about this clusterfuck of laws is that it keep annoying little tards out of the game.
Which on the other hand is also a shame because that means that I can't go full Koni and get an army of airshitting child soldiers.
>>
>>29535353
I personally still don't chance it, I swear the police in Philly don't know jack shit about state laws. I wouldn't be surprised if they still have an issue with it.
>>
File: 2016-04-08 08.59.11.png (1 MB, 661x1278) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08 08.59.11.png
1 MB, 661x1278
Not irl
>>
>>29535364
I'm a member at the Southern Chester County Sportsmen's Club, By Kennett square, haven't been to the Northern range, how is it?
>>
>>29535408
I really don't see why you should worry.
robbers/spree shooters are either going in guns blazing or immediately draw their gun.
>>
>>29535418
Muddy, but I like it. Plenty of space, not too crowded, you wave your membership card at the gate, drive in and shoot, nobody bothers you. Dedicated pistol range and trap setup, rifle range is out to 150 yards - not the best, but better than the legion of 100-yard-max ranges that are around.

It's not the closest to me but Kennett Square would be farther, which is why I picked North. How's South treating you?
>>
>>29535451
The South ranges are about the same, they're not the best but they're pretty nice, we have a really nice trap setup, indoor archery range etc. But the clubhouse is fucking disgusting, it's infested with stinkbugs and shit, really bad in the hotter months, so I generally stay out of the clubhouse as much as possible.
>>
>>29530174
Did you become range buddies with the hambeast?
>>
>>29535408
i live in spokane valley, this makes me urk internally
>>
>>29527767
Correct response.
Also, throw in "I sometimes do odd jobs at night, and (insert local predator) seems to come after me."
>>
>>29534606
>>>no, gun ownership is a right guaranteed by the constitution, same as free speech and the right from unreasonable search and seizure
>>YEAH WELL IT MEANT MUSKETS ANYWAY
Puckle Gun
>>
>>29532991

What is it with libtards and urban areas?
>>
>>29535673
How's it going spo/k/omrade
>>
>>29535801

>Areas where everything is handed to you, you don't have to work to live, broad social programs, the biggest difficulty is deciding which Starbucks to go to.
>liberals

It's not a hard correlation, man. Fuck cities.
>>
>>29535801
They have to keep their slaves in check.
>>
>>29535801
Urban areas have higher populations, ergo higher population of minorities too, regardless of low of a percentage of the overall populace
>>
>>29535089

Sheetz has made it all the way to the South by now. I live in North Carolina and Sheetz is a household name. Never heard of Wawa.
>>
>>29535851

Can't argue with that. I bet I'd go batshit loonie in that environment, too.
>>
>>29534880
Whether this is true or not, I kek'd heartily though, and do love to see morons put in their place. Good read anon
>>
>>29535837
Quite well rly life is good just had my second child and got my tbird fixed up, rdy for summer.
>>
>>29535365
That's fucked up Anon.

If I were you I would make a bunch of homemade slam fire pipe shotguns and leave them in random places together with a piece of paper detailing how to makeand use them.

They can't ban ingenuity. Never tried to make a homemade air gun but I don't think it would be very hard either.
>>
>>29527746
NC checking in.
>>
>>29535837
Are you on SGT spo/k/ane bro. If you are add me as a friend. Name is blizzard
>>
Wait, is this thread assuming I talk to people?
>>
>>29536176
Done. Also, you're also a 24 year old security guard? What the fuck, you're me
>>
>>29535837
Wish I still lived in Spokane. Moved across state and now I have to drive an hour and a half to shoot innawoods or pay retarded range fees.
>>
>>29527767
absolute madman
>>
>>29536269
DID SOMEONE SAY /WA/ GENERAL

I THINK I HEARD IT

seriously though fuck wade's
>>
>>29536232
Im currently on medical leave due to multiple surgeries and now its possible i have lupus. I was guarding federal inmates on medical visits for the usms but had to stop working last march. Hey do you know if mica range is still open, i know there was a lawsuit going on with the person who owns property behind the range.
>>
>>29536290
Funny thing is im going to wades tonight because the gf wants to go sooting and we dont have time to go innawoods
>>
>>29536302
Not the same guy but I think sharps is the only one currently open in the spokane area
>>
>>29536304
>wades
>ever

Just spend the money at bellsquare. That bar that replaced the munchbar thing is pretty good.

Don't support that shithole range. Wade's is a cancer. If you're rolling in cash just take the extra 20 mins to go to westcoast armory. They charge more but by god it's a better range
>>
>>29536325
Where abouts is said location
>>
>>29536328
Thats the problem im a broke college student. I could go to champion arms since its the same price but the problem is theres no bus that goes right there.
>>
>>29527612
>Dad's 50th birthday
>IL just recently signed into law that CCW are legal
>Bought my dad a M&P shield 9mm for both occasions.
>Open the present, and everyone at the table is elated, especially my father
>Sister takes pictures of my father, mother, and siblings finger fucking the new pistol, while not muzzle sweeping and trigger discipline.
>Sister posts the pictures on Jewbook
>All of my aunts and cousins on my father's side go apeship, especially the picture of my little sister and her friend admiring it.

And that's about it. Then again, all of my aunts and most of their children on my father's side are loony as fuck, with one of them trying to sue their (and my) grandmother purely for the money.
>>
>>29527746
NC reportin'
>>
>>29536334
Its on freya i think, I dont live in spokane anymore though. Its a little expensive, 17.50 just to get a lane
>>
well my mom is a far left liberal and went kinda nuts when i told her i had bought a rifle for target shooting. took a while to explain to her that all i plan to kill with it is paper.
>>
>>29536150
ammo sales are also restricted.
I mean anyone here can print a Liberator and I actually have the files for it.
The thing is that ammo sales are tightly controlled.
The only thing I can hope for is for it all to collapse.
Seriously there's only one party that I know of that wants to end this fucked up system and they're the Libertarian party.
>tfw my dad had a rare Dutch made Hollywood AR-10
>tfw libshits and their fucked up laws forced him to sell it
seriously I can't live with these feels.
>>
>>29536365
Ah well. You'll make it one day. Best of luck have fun
>>
>>29536412
Make an air rifle then you dont need ammo just the projectile which is just a piece of metal.
>>
>>29536413
Once I have a real career I'm not doing anything but driving my happy ass in the woods
>>
>>29536380
Oh you mean sharp shooters, i only go there for ammo. It was the first place i ever got to fire a gun when i was 14. Those feels man. I came from a family of felons and drug addicts so guns were taboo.
>>
>>29536461
I was gunna try it out whenI was visiting family a few weeks ago but we just went out to some public land up by my friends farm
>>
>>29536302
Mica is still open, I was there on Sunday.

Shit man good luck with that
>>
>>29536480
Yeah you made the better choice. I hate ranges. Want to take my wife plinking (she wont stop bugging me about it) for her birthday but we have very little funds at our disposal due to unforeseen expenses.
>>
>>29536412
>ammo sales are also restricted.
>The thing is that ammo sales are tightly controlled.
Not a problem ingenuity can't solve. You have two options then.

Either go to a shooting range a couple of times, wait for an opportunity when no one is counting your shots, and simply steal a few of them. I hoarded a few dozens of rounds that way.

Or make black powder loads for shotgun shells. You can get empty shells from a shooting range or buy them in bulk (no way sepnd shells are restricted), you can reload spend primers with either match heads or caps from cap toy guns.

Making blackpowder is fairly easy since all it requires is saltpeter (pharmacies, drug stores and even groceries have those)
charcoal (wood, duh) and either sulfur/sugar but the last ingredient isn't necessary.

You could actually write how to make black powder on that piece of paper. Unless the govt is willing to ban fucking saltpeter (which can still be made out of piss a dirt if you are desperate) wood and pipes, you can make homemade guns no problem.
>>
>>29536522
Is fish trap still open to shooting? Its literally right outside the city off 90
>>
>>29536503
Thanks for the info /k/omrade. What company do you work for if i might ask.
>>
>>29536536
Im not quite sure. I have never gone to fishtrap. Mostly go to elk Chattaroy or suncrest but alas i have no discovery pass this year
>>
>>29536565
It looks open on the blm website so it should be okay. You'll need that discover pass to get to any public land for shooting though. You could buy a day pass and use an erasble pen
>>
File: taking one for the team.jpg (3 MB, 5436x2448) Image search: [Google]
taking one for the team.jpg
3 MB, 5436x2448
>>29527767
Pretty good, but not as hardcore as this anon.
>>
>>29536547
Universal pro, I'm literally just run of the mill mall cop unarmed security. It sucks and I hate it, but it's something to do and a way to put money aside while I'm recovering from a knee surgery. Come July I'll either be back in the army or going to dive school in Seattle on the GI bill.
>>
>>29536388
My mom used to be.
The world has made her jaded though. It's great.
She's an elementary school teacher. Used to be turbolib, now that she is approaching retirement though, she's gone more libertarian. When I was a kid, she didn't want me playing with toy guns, now she sends me pics of israeli teachers carrying rifles, and says if all her fellow teachers were armed, there wouldn't be any school shootings. Cool lady. Crazy as a loon, though.
>>
>>29536599
Kodiak security services here. Its alright, everyone is ex leo or military except me and a few others. Just got my father in law a job there too.
>>
>>29536531
>no way spend shells are restricted
actually they are.
I think you aren't allowed to have them unless they have holes in them rendering them unusable.
>>
File: 1455783783194.jpg (42 KB, 550x693) Image search: [Google]
1455783783194.jpg
42 KB, 550x693
>>29528678
I do hope this was intentional
>>
File: Galil Happy.gif (179 KB, 323x400) Image search: [Google]
Galil Happy.gif
179 KB, 323x400
>>29534600
>>29534606
Oh this is wonderful
>>
>>29534212
>>29534945
Western US person here, what are sheetz and wawa?
>>
>>29536644
>I think you aren't allowed to have them unless they have holes in them rendering them unusable.
In the plastic or brass part?

Because you can make both, plastic is very easy to make,while the brass part is alittle harder but still manageable.

Also, how restricitve are the shooting ranges then? Spend casings should be lying around everywhere.
>>
>>29536635
Yeah that doesn't sound too bad. Most people I work with are either fudd as hell or extremely chill /v/ types.
>>
>>29535365
>Airshit is prohibited unless you're a member of the NABV (Nederlands Airsoft Belangen Vereneging/Dutch Airshit Interest Union)

Whats with europe and inventing organizations that sound like airsoft special forces just to make it more time consuming to own a toy.
>>
>>29535408
>Who NEEDS gum
>>
>>29535747
>"I sometimes do blow jobs at night, and fag bashers seem to come after me."

Perfect
>>
>>29536760
One guy i work with was a marine guarding the us embassy in moscow in the 80s, was also swat and prison riot squad member for 10 years.
>>
>>29536701
I think everything is tracked.
I once heard that an army group had to scour a obstacle course to look for an unaccounted 9mm round.
>>29536772
the worst part is that they aren't even interested in airshit and more money.
Seriously I'm switching to another group when they finally pass a law that allows competing groups.
Almost forgot, you can't cancel your subscription unless you show proof that you left the country and destroyed your pass.
>>
>>29536831
Its shitty that a dude who has done all those badass things and the best job he can get is a private security job
>>
>>29527767
i dont know why i didnt think of this
>>
>Tfw Philly fag
How long till the handgun registry gets abolished?
>>
>>29536852
>I once heard that an army group had to scour a obstacle course to look for an unaccounted 9mm round.
Are we still talking about Netherlands?

This sounds more like Japan.
>>
I once open carried a K31 through Olten on my way to a gun shop and the only people that gave me weird looks were hippies and antifa fags.
>>
>>29536798
Well maybe "fudd" isn't the right word, they're pretty pro 2A but I can't have a conversation about guns without hearing some shit like ".22 is the most lethal round because they bounce around inside you." ".50 BMG will rip your arm off just by flying past." "we should still use .308 because you can get shot with 5.56 dozens of times without dying." etc
>>
>>29534606
God, I wish this was real.
>>
>>29530174
>accidentally dribble your dip in your lap laughing
died
>>
>>29536885
It used to be easier to steal ammo back in the 70's but they tightened it in later years.
I think my dad once told me that one of his army buddies jokingly ordered a few thousand rounds of ammo and it actually got delivered no questions asked.
When my dad tried to do something like that in the 90's an army guy actually showed up and asked why he needed that (he was in charge of a reservist unit at the time)
Then again the army actually ran out of ammo last year so it makes sense that they want to keep track of every last round.
>>
>>29536865
yeah, he ended up getting pushed off a second floor railing and landing on his back and had to leave his job. he is a cool guy and has a lot of knowledge when it comes to operating, and he was very surprised at the amount of knowledge i had as well. told me he would be keeping an eye on me.
>>
>>29536890
i hear that shit all the time, not at work but from acquaintances and some friends, i always correct them.
>>
>>29536974
Thats shitty as fuck. My uncle fell off a ladder while at work decades ago. He cant even wipe for himself now its terrible. Sure he gets everything in his life paid for but honestly id rather eat a few hollowpoints
>>
>>29536376
hey tarheel
>>
>>29536865
Not always. My security job sounds shitty, because....well Security....but its easy and last year I made $80k. Sometimes jobs sound bad, but pay reallywell because the standard is high. We have nothng but veterans at my job and get paid oh so well
>>
>>29536999
Jesus maybe I just had terrible assumptions about security. I thought you guys made minimum wage with little hope of getting much more
>>
>>29534846
I'm probably not anywhere near that level of debate, but I am curious as to what your buddy argues with.
>>
>>29536588
> Good thing we added all these reactions to the post so people will know how good it is.
> Reading the initial post isn't even that necessary. People will know it was dope.
>>
>>29536693
convenience store chains that sometimes have a gas station as well
>>
>>29536988
prisoner pushed him off during a riot, he still walks funny.
>>
>>29534880
>things that happened
>>
File: regulated.gif (31 KB, 500x757) Image search: [Google]
regulated.gif
31 KB, 500x757
Here's an example of the term "well regulated" being used, if anyone tries to focus on that term. It's an excerpt from a letter I got from the Library of Congress.
>>
>>29527612
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460146130604.webm
>>
File: Smug.jpg (32 KB, 799x590) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
32 KB, 799x590
I crossed the line a few days back while in a Jason's Deli

>Be getting off work, OCing because this is kansas and its hot today for whatever reason
>Ordered my sandwich and am dicking around on clash of clans
>"Sir, im going to have to ask you to leave"
>Look up and see some 270lb college student from WSU or something staring at me with her hands on her hips
>"Im going to wait for my good, ma'm". Is all i say while locking eyes with her, my archers and hog riders making a racket on my phone
>"NO. YOU will be leaving NOW" She yells and points at my pistol
>"This is MY safe place and i will NOT stand here while you BRANDISH a weapon of WAR near me"
>One star on that attack, could have easily been three if she wasnt bothering me
>"Ma'm, im going to ask you to back up away from me, or im going to percieve you act as active threat to my person" I say just loud enough so the manager hears, and is fucking making my food at lightening speed
>"AM I A THREAT TO YOU, LITTLE BOY?" And she jabs her finger in my throat for some stupid reason
>Grab finger
>twist finger and handle pull so its locked and her hand is palm upl
>Starts squeeling in pain and trys to grab at my belt/holster
>"No." Says I, and I crank her finger a bit harder so she naturally pulls her hand back to paw at her hand
>Still squeeling and crying about how im assaulting her
>Everyone in line is looking but arent moving to assist her
>Her knees give way and she goes to the ground
>"S-STOP RAPE-IIINNNNGGGG MMMEEEEEE" She keens
>Fuck me are you for real?
>Fling her finger away and she lays there on the floor blubbering
>Police arrive
>Hands are up
>They have guns drawn
>"Pistol is holstered, left hand side Officer"
>They walk up
>They pull out my precious GlockbrandGlock
>clear it
>We're both placed in hand irons and let out to the cars while they quiz the store owner and witnesses
>As we both sitting in the car, i start laughing
>Shes all pissy because SHE got in trouble and hisses "WHAT"
>>
>>29537886
>Snorting with laughter
>"You actually think men want to RAPE you" i chortle out
>She goes into a full SJW REEE tantrum and starts kicking and thrashing around the car
>Car is ROCKAN anda ROLLAN
>Officer comes running out all pissed and sees me laughing, pressed againsy the window/door while she is thrashing around like a beluga caught in a japanese fishing net
>Officer ends up dragging my laughing ass out while muttering "what the fuck man" and just sits me on the curb
>Spend a few minutes watching the suspensiom get tested before getting released

Everyone said she "went for my throat and gun" and I "defended myself". SJW filed some restriction thing where i cant come on campus or something like that. Jason Deli Manager politely asked if I would not open carry in his store and i apologized for the mess i made, he was cool about it. Police were not as cool and gave me a lengthy verbal lashing about "Open Carrying Around Liberals"
>>
>>29537954
That has to be the best ending I've ever heard. Not a talk about open carrying, but about open carrying /around liberals/.
>>
File: Weeping for humanity.png (171 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Weeping for humanity.png
171 KB, 1600x900
>>29530174
>>29530209
Screencapped
>>
>>29534880
>My so far silent gay friend talks over her "Oh honey, you silly low-rent slut shut the fuck up. The real world's calling and you need to pick up, the cops won't save that pretty pink pussy from getting split open any more than they'd protect me from Bubba and Cletus down in my home state of Alabama."
This is art
>>
File: fake gay kommando.png (143 KB, 1351x545) Image search: [Google]
fake gay kommando.png
143 KB, 1351x545
>>29536588
haha I remember that thread. That was the most awesome thing I've seen on /k/ in a very long time.

I took a screen as well
>>
>>29538135
Aye Officer pointed and said "Its a DELI, who else do you think buys a sandwich here?!". I didnt really have an answer for him
>>
>>29530530
I love when they bring up a statistic about gun deaths too, as if gun deaths are somehow worse than other violence which ends in death.
>Murrica has lots of gun deaths
>Britain dusnt!

Yea but they have knife deaths ffs
>>
>>29531500
>"You are an adult and your parents aren't always right."

Based uncle
>>
Canadian.

I've got friend who is half-anti, half fudd (as a lot of Canadian gun owners unfortunately are)

>Anon there's literally no reason to carry a gun in public, this isn't america
>You just have to learn to fight or call the cops

What about a 100lb woman?

>Well she just needs to be careful and not go out at night

He just blindly agrees with whatever the government puts in place (unless its the new Liberal Government, then he disagrees blindly).

He wants to get an AR-15, but he cares not that he would only legally be able to shoot it at gunclub range. He cares not that his semis are restricted to 5 rounds per mag. He cares not that he is unable to legally store handguns in any vessel other than a safe or gun locker.

He fucking pisses me off so much, /k/
>>
>>29530735
Caaaaaaw
>>
>>29538389
>learn how to fight
I never got this mentality.
The street isn't a dojo where people fight according to rules and without edged weapons.
I'm not weak but if I was allowed to carry weapon I would do so.
Besides there are only a few martial arts that actually teach useful shit and even those tend to be nerfed.
>>
>>29538260
Merchants. Merchants love merchant food.
>>
>>29538977
I will admit i was tempted to say Jews, but the situation was not for it
>>
>>29535323
Sup fellow Happy Valley resident
>>
>>29532991
>only blue areas in South Dakota are places with reservations

Fucking natives.
>>
>>29537886

Come on, man. At least TRY to make it believable.
>>
File: 1455774365242.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1455774365242.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>>29534600
>>29534606

That professor got real fucking razcak
>>
>>29535408
The shilling is real.
>>
>>29535408

Who are you to say someone can't carry a gun because he wears certain clothes
>>
>>29536798
>>29536890
Whoops I just now realized I replied to the wrong post
>>
>>29536693
>>29535089
>>29534988
>>29534982
>>29535076
>>29534945
Both Wawa and Sheetz are equally inferior to Stewarts
>>
>>29536376
NC here
>>
>>29540820
You mean Rutters, right Anon?
>>
I just explain that I shouldn't be punished for some degen criminal's fuckups and it's usually ok.
Mainly, I just avoid the subject altogether with antigunners. It brings up nothing but shit.
>>
>>29527767
I've been saying gun owners need to use sjw tactics and do this for ever. Good work anon. Anyone against gun ownership is against my civil rights and liberties and are just as bad as a racist, and bigots.
>>
>>29527663
Wait I don't get it
>>
>>29538551
Completely agree. Life is not a movie where you just swat people away as they run into the night cursing you a good one.
They will fucking KILL you.
I'm not gonna lie, i would probably get taken down by 1 unarmed person. Let alone if 2+ people come at me god forbid with baseball bats.
My CC is an equalizer. I now have a chance. I can defend myself from multiple unarmed or armed attackers if need be.
>>
>>29532991
This map has absolutely no context. Good job retard.
>>
>>29530735
Top kek. I withdrew after my first year because I had to go to a "gender fair" for my speech class where I was told 75% of women are sexually assaulted and it is all white men's fault.
Had a fat liberal 'professor' who made us sign up to a class twitter page and tweet current issues or some shit twice a day; I got kicked out of the group within two weeks because I posted a pro gun article in there

Fuck that school and fuck Denton.
>>
File: cfd_1.png (15 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
cfd_1.png
15 KB, 620x310
Canuck story.
>7 years ago
>Been at new job for almost a year, great pay, decide to buy a No.4 Mk.1
>Driving around site with partner. Middle aged fat man, 1/4 hearing left in both ears total from years of no protection, man titties.
>Looks at you "over the rim" librarian style when he talks down to you
>On the phone with LGS, talking about condition of said lee enfield
>It's all cool, they throw in a box of soft points for fun, will use it durr hunting in the fall. Hang up.

>Fat man stops the truck, looks over at me and says "what were you JUST talking about"
>I'm thinking, "none of your fuckin business..." but whatever
>"oh nothing much, just bought a lee enfield at a good price. Guy threw in a free box of bullets"
>He's glaring now
>"What the HELL do you need a gun for? What's the point? didn't you hear about what happened in Connecticut? (guy had killed 8 and wounded 2, he went nuts) That shit (guns) should be BANNED"
>"Well...yeah...that guy went nuts...but I've gone through my tests and BG checks, not to mention an RCMP interview
>"YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QWESTION"
>"Ok, calm down, no need for your knickers to be in a knot. I'll be hunting deer with it. Happy?"
>"Ohhhhok. You're one of those people"
>"What?"
>"You'd rather kill an animal then go to the store like everyone else."
>"Well...yeah. I hike up and down the mountains, track the deer, put it down humanely, and waste very little. It helps me from getting fat as I get older and growing a set of soft tits...Y'know what I mean? You should join me some time. "

>Just GLARING at me at this point, blood in his eyes
>Never said another word to me again

Man titties is now a foreman and not many people like him. They don't get much work done when he's around.
>>
>>29527612
I've never actually tangled with rabid antiguns beyond shitposting on the Internet. A few of my friends are fairly strongly antigun, but are tolerant enough of gun owners that I haven't been told to take a hike.
>>
>>29536588
>>29538239

Gaysian anon, if you're out there, god bless you.
>>
File: 1431137037143.jpg (57 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1431137037143.jpg
57 KB, 500x481
>>29542328
>It's ok to eat hormone and antibiotic filled meat that's been bludgeoned to death by someone else but hunting is bad

Jesus these people
>>
>>29542377
It really bothers me that Nick Offermans anti-guns.
>>
>>29535035
>I guess it takes away from the sport aspect of hunting.

The part with the shooting is the smallest possible aspect of hunting.
>>
>>29542694

He's anti-guns?
>>
>>29542694
He was the only thing keeping me watching that SJW show he was on. Once I discovered that I left, every episode became so...forced with it's "message."
>>
>>29542723
>>29542725
>Incidents such as this have helped Australia to win over Offerman, particularly from a political standpoint.

>“In general, especially since gun control is such a hot issue in America right now, I have such a respect and admiration for Australia for the deal that they put through; one that our powers seem to be ignoring. You want to say, ‘these folks seem like they have a pretty good idea, it worked pretty well, can’t we acknowledge that?’”

junkee.com/a-predictably-insightful-interview-on-youth-and-politics-with-artisanal-human-nick-offerman/72305
>>
>>29542723
Yeah, its pretty disappointing nice you look into his personal life.
>>29542725
If I'm not mistaken, I think I read in an article that his entire character was written for the sole purpose of making right-wingers/libertarians/true Americans look disconnected from reality.
>>
>decide to get a gun
>tell parents
>super antigun mom says she'll throw me out if I bring a gun into the house
>tell her okay, guess I won't get one
>buy Remington 700 anyway
>keep it in car in a locked case
>go shooting inna BLM land with brother who bought a Remington 870 the same day I got my rifle
>on the way home
>"did you tell mom and dad about your rifle?"
>"nope."
>"did you tell mom about your shotgun?"
>"nope."
>"are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
>"yep."
>we get home, unpack, and clean our guns in the kitchen
>mom and dad come home
>"hey, why does it smell like weird bananas OH MY GOD YOU DIDNT OH MY GOD YOU TOO OH MY GOD"
>dad starts smirking
>mom walks out of the room and refuses to talk to either of us
>brother and I start laughing uncontrollably
>got kicked out for a week
>she let me back in and let me keep the rifle so long as I give her the key to the case and store all ammo in her safe
>I agree
>it's been months now
>never gave her the key
>boxes of ammo and brass all over the place in my room
>clean it in the kitchen all the time
>she wanted to cycle the bolt "out of curiosity" one day, I put snap caps in, and she nearly shit herself when it ejected onto the floor
>"THAT SOUNDED SO DANGEROUS"
>quiet with a grave look on her face for the rest of the day

Fuck you mom, you know you wanna go to the range and see what .308 is like, stop pretending bitch, guns are rad as hell and you know it
>>
>>29538260
10/10 kek'd heartily.
>>
I think I'm starting to get discriminated/harassed at my apartment complex.

Three days ago I was cleaning my apartment with my shirt off and gun highly visible while having my blinds open.

Couple of minutes into my cleaning I notice the workers outside my window talking to each other

I thought they were checking me out but the next day I had received a letter saying I was using my patio area incorrectly. Apparently no fake plants allowed and my metal folding chairs aren't lawn chairs so they're prohibited

I understand rules are rules and will gladly follow them but I've been there for a year and they've never said anything but this was the first time they see me with a gun and the very next day I get a letter?

Coincidence? I think not...

And today I was told I can't tie my dog up to a tree while I go inside the clubhouse to get coffee. Again they've never had a problem with it and they've even come and pet her and now I'm not allowed? Ok...

What do you think bros? Am I being paranoid?
>>
>>29543018

You got their attention, now you have to deal with it. Keep your head down and your business private and they'll leave you alone.
>>
>>29543018
>gun highly visible while having my blinds open.
this is where you fucked up.
if you are dealing with your firearms (cleaning, mounting shit, fucking around, whatever)
close your blinds/windows/etc
limit all visibility of the weapon(s)
as for now, keep to yourself, keep your head down and shut the fuck up.
be nice and be normal for a few weeks and it should blow over.
>>
>>29543057
Well to clarify it was on my person. I had it in my iwb holster on me. It was highly visible because of my shirt being off. I only had the blinds open to maximize my cleaning potential

>be normal

Fuck
>>
>>29532991
Fucking Tucson and Flagstaff. Fuck off university faggots.
>>
>>29543134
Tucson is pretty pro gun though.
>>
>>29535108
Yes it was for cannons on private trading ships. dont remember where tho
>>
>>29536388
My mom doesn't like guns (funny because my safe is at her house) but she doesn't want her husband to be without because of all the crazy news she's been seeing. Break-ins, robberies, etc.
My dad doesn't care for them either but would rather I spend my money on better things.
>>
>>29542711
found the actual hunter
>>
>>29535224
>>29535262
Chester County, represent.
>>
>>29542328
Everyone should just buy meat from the store where the animals aren't harmed.
>>
>>29529658
Sounds very Un American..she a commie?
>>
>Be at work.
>Local grocery store chain but we sell funs and fun accessories.
>See a customer looking at holsters, go help him out.
>Says he has his CCW on him, and wants to see if a holder he is looking at fits.
>Go for it.jpg.
>I get the holster out and hand it to him.
>He pulls his CCW, and I hear a screech behind me, causing me to spin around.
>Aaand get blasted in the face with a copious amount of mace.
>Choking and blind I react like any normal human would. I blindly swung grabbing onto my attacker and sending it to the ground.
>Later the security tapes show a woman turning the corner and seeing us, pulling out the can and blasting both me and the customer.
>I had apparently become the Hulk and grabbed her by the throat and slammed her to the ground as she charged us.
>Got fucking fired for it.
>>
>>29534212
Philly here. First off fuck you, second Wawa is GOAT.
Most people I know are pretty pro-gun or at least don't care. The only folks I ever met who really have a problem with guns are the kids who come here for college and don't understand that maybe it isn't the best idea to be living near Temple in north philly without protection.
I would like to thank the rest PA for keeping our liberals in check and not turning us into Chicago.
>>
>>29538283
it's true, our murders are all painful stabbings that usually end in bleeding out, alternately being bludgeoned to death with a pipe or a golf club or something
>>
File: man kills imaginary friend.jpg (28 KB, 585x363) Image search: [Google]
man kills imaginary friend.jpg
28 KB, 585x363
>>29530548
what is that man doing to himself.
>>
>>29534766
how long's the barrel bro? you know it's gotta be within legal parameters, especially since dunblaine fucked up handfuns for the rest of us.
>>
>>29534037
In Australia airsoft is 100% banned. Replica guns not though illegal to import them.
>>
>>29536290
I hate wades store but what's wrong with their range?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.