[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a friend in Sub school and I'm going to send a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: NavSub-Logo.gif (11 KB, 210x175) Image search: [Google]
NavSub-Logo.gif
11 KB, 210x175
So I have a friend in Sub school and I'm going to send a letter to him

Now, lets say hypothetically I wanted to draw naked anime girls on the outside of said letter
Hypothetically how much shit would he get from the mail guys or higher ups if I hypothetically did this?
And if I slightly change his name, will it still get to him?

>milfags pls respond
>>
>>29524153
You are reinforcing the notion that all navy personnel are homosexual.
>>
>>29524268
Well I was considering putting some muscly futa on there
>>
Considering if he talks back about the shit he's getting, then I am a margate lawmen
>>
Make a dick shaped letter for it, too
>>
>>29524153
It'll get passed around and cum on a lot.
>>
>>29524153
You dumb fuck, he won't even get it until the school reaches the dock.
>>
>>29526511
>he won't even get it until the school reaches the dock

Is this GuP?
>>
>>29527742
What? Here's some advice: avoid Grand Wine & Spirits, they charge more. Go to any shitty packy 5 mi+ away for better prices.
>>
File: wanker.gif (430 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
wanker.gif
430 KB, 500x278
>>29527968
>>
>>29524153
My dad's friend wrote a letter to him as his fake gay lover. He called him ralphie, and I remember a quote from the letter "my bum longs to be held by you". Don't think he got in trouble, but he did say he read it.
>>
>>29524153
Your friend has been summarily shot since beginning this thread.

Homeland Security is on the way to confiscate the hypothetical stationary.

Your family and loved ones will be placed under surveillance while you are detained and interrogated until you are deemed to be a threat, or not a threat to the ongoing operations of U.S. Naval Command.

God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>29524153
MT2/SS Reporting

Call him a fucking shipwreck, but probably very few people will notice. Mail gets sent to the barracks and is disseminated there, so no real opportunities for instructors to pack his hole with it.
>>
>>29524153
I once got roofied and raped. I came to while this big African fellow was pounding my ass. The only thing he said was, "The submarine interview is over. You passed."
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.