[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Historical Weapons Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
State instances where prostitutes have been used as weapons.
>>
File: 1459554028270.jpg (38 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1459554028270.jpg
38 KB, 600x453
>>29522453
first i read that as
>State instances where prostitutes have used weapons.
then i checked again

they're always weapons, their cooch is like a snare that you get your wallet and dick caught in
>>
>>29522453
who
>>
>>29522453
Is that an Asian?
>>
Vietnam.
>>
Texas revolution, with the "Yellow rose of Texas", a half asian chick
Santa Anna was supposedly caught unprepared for the Texan's at the battle of San Jacinto because he was too busy being balls deep in her
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_D._West
>>
>>29522453
My brother in law is a Leo and he CLAIMS there have been two instances where when he asked whores to " spread em" a small 2 shooter has fallen out of their spank bank. I can not confirm or deny the validity of his statement
>>
>>29522453
She looks like she'll suck my soul out my dick
>>
>>29522453
Her collar is too big. What the fuck. Shit needs to be a little smaller.
>>
>>29522453
she lives is a cozy home nestled deep within the uncanny valley
>>
From the symbols underneath, maybe she's Chinese.

Also OP has committed a classic blunder.
>>
File: 1441135903163.png (438 KB, 511x582) Image search: [Google]
1441135903163.png
438 KB, 511x582
>>29522453
She looks like a thai ladyboy that had too much plastic surgery.
>>
Whores as informants/proper spies is historically tried and true. Whores intentionally spreading social diseases was wide spread, and hooked assassinations were perfected by the CIA. (I still think he wanted to try it on Clinton, but knew better than to make a martyr.) I think a Chinese hard ass fired dead hookers or their heads at least over a wall maybe it was a harem now that I think about it but whatever, still whores.
>>
>>29522453
I won't tell you where in the Bible but you should check it, like my ( hoopefully ) dubs.
>>
>>29522453
Asian yes. but fucked up smart phone Eye make big filter that they like. also they need to use real electrical tape. Part of the charm is the slight exposure from it.
>>
>>29522544
the makeup and airbrush effects are too much
>>
>>29522453
Those dolls creep me out
>>
In Vietnam gook whores were literally NVA spies, intentionally gave GIs STD, reported troop movements, stole documents, and gave all the money they got from whoring straight back to the NVA to buy more ammo.
>>
My cousin was ass raped by a craigslist tranny. The pics of "her" were of a top tier tranny model, but instead a 6'4 man in a dress showed up, robbed him, and fucked him up the shitter.
>>
>>29523183
Hahahahhahahaha
>>
File: 1456021745579.jpg (73 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1456021745579.jpg
73 KB, 500x308
>>29523183
My fucking sides
>>
>>29523174
Also in South Korea in the days of and immediately following the Korean War, prostitutes were considered patriots by the government for bringing in foreign currency, and encouraged the citizens to look at them the same way
>>
>>29522453
vietnam
>>
>>29523200
which fucking x-men movie is that ?
>>
>>29522453
Customary reply regarding the identity of pic related female.
>>
Viet Nam

man oh man do i have stories
>>
>>29522506
As a park ranger, I can confirm this happens.
>>
>>29523845
Kek
>>
Rahab, Book of Joshua, circa Fucking Long Ago B.C.

Helped Israelite spies infiltrate a city and eventually kill everyone.

"Oldest profession" is actually opr8r.
>>
>>29522453
In Ireland during the troubles, sometimes chicks would get hired by the IRA, scope out a bar for military men, members of the green army, etc, chat em up, take them back to their place, where there are armed IRA members, she leaves em in the living room to slip into something more comfortable and the IRA members would walk into the room to a naked guy, kneecap him, squeeze him for info, then execute him. Ruthless girls man, they knew exactly what happened but they got paid extra so they did it anyway.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.