[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we make a list of small arms used during the Yugoslav Wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 256x192
I have always wanted to have a collection of small arms used during the Yugoslav wars. In this country, they may allow collectors to keep fullauto weapons if they are an estabilished collector, so I might very well be able to complete it. However, I would probably want to start with semiautos or bolt action, as those only require a shall-issue permit and a regular license. Can we make a list? I've been piecing stuff together but most lists only list Zastava's automatic AK variants.. Sure, I'd like to own some one day, but they are very hard to get permits to, and I would already need to be an esabilished collector. So, could you guys tell me which weapons were used during those wars, with special attention to semiautos?
>>
I know m24's,, m48's, k98's and vz-24's were used in small numbers
>>
File: bdsmsnek.png (126 KB, 349x296) Image search: [Google]
bdsmsnek.png
126 KB, 349x296
bump
>>
>>29522648
Oh damn you beat my bump lol. I didn't know that, do you have any souce I could give to the police to prove the theme of my collection?
>>
>>29522366
Better question would be what guns wernt used during the Yugo wars
>>
>>29522660
Were there really that much? I would need like some sources to prove the weapon fits the theme of the collection
>>
>>29522366
I think I saw nearly every weapon used on the eastern front (both Russian and German) stockpiled in depots and warehouses back in 1994-95 While west Europe was demilitarizing the east stockpiled everything.

Seems you could collect just about anything produced post 1941 as there is a good chance it was used to kill kebabs or Serbs.
>>
>>29522694
Heh, I guess I will just go photo hunting then
>>
>>29522659
Well get the ones that have yugo markings
>>
>>29522989
Ohh. Good idea.
>>
File: 9jjTk0I.jpg (393 KB, 1500x996) Image search: [Google]
9jjTk0I.jpg
393 KB, 1500x996
>>
>>29523617
Precisely the reason I want to assemble the collection :3
>>
>>29522366
pretty village pretty flame
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.