[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /k/ I've come to you guys for help. I have some money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: SKS.jpg (593 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
SKS.jpg
593 KB, 1280x960
Well /k/ I've come to you guys for help. I have some money and really want an SKS, where can i get an SKS for Around $350 or cheaper? I dont care if its ruskie yugo or norinco i just want one. Or try to persuade me to get a different firearm in the same price range because i need to add something else to the collection.
>>
>>29519770
Do you live in Canada?
Go to your nearest Cabela's and pick one up for $210 after tax.

Do you live in the USA? Get an AK.
>>
As an American can I purchase an SKS in Canada?
>>
SOG has decent prices on them. After shipping and FFL fees, you're probably looking at closer to $400, though.
>>
>>29522111
You can but you shouldn't. Canadian SKSs have to be gimped badly compared to the surplus SKSs you can buy here in the states.
>>
>>29522134
>You can but you shouldn't.
How?
>Canadian SKSs have to be gimped badly
Can they be ungimped?
>>
Nigga just get an Enfield 4 or something, fuck
>>
>>29522143
Not trivially. They get magazines pinned at 5 rounds, bayonets removed, etc.
>>
>>29522154

You're an idiot. Know what you're talking about and have your facts straight before spreading misinformation.
>>
>>29522154

The only thing that happens is that the magazines are pinned with a litle block that can be removed without even a scratch in 3 minutes. I've never seen one with the bayonet removed. Most of them have barely been out of a crate and still need a good cleaning because of cosmoline.
>>
I'm selling my beat up chink SKS with a 30 round mag for $350. What state are you in
>>
>>29522154
Don't listen to this guy, you can unpin the magazine super easy, they all come with a bayonet.
>>
File: 1457897959171.jpg (187 KB, 777x777) Image search: [Google]
1457897959171.jpg
187 KB, 777x777
>>29519770

With your budget the absolute best you could hope for will be a Chinese SKS that you find and buy locally. Russians cost over 500 and yugos are 400 to 450. The guns that are being sold now by jgsales and classic firearms are all bear to shit and have cracked stocks, extreme wear, etc. Heavily used and in some cases abused guns. Search your local armslist and stores.

Do you need help with inspecting or identifying the SKS? I can give you more information if you would like.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.