[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tacticle response practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1458124749612.jpg (167 KB, 640x752) Image search: [Google]
1458124749612.jpg
167 KB, 640x752
scenario:there are reports of a mass shooting at the new York stock exchange. Suspect is armed and armored only photos avalible for intel show complete upper body armor level 3a plus plates. helmet with face shield. weapon appears to be a pkm individual has a large frame back pack. You and your squad are deployed and are out side you hear rapid weapos fire what do you do?
>>
>>29518147
M107 and one shot to the neck or pelvis
>>
Go back to playing shitposting on /v/ about The Division.
>>
>>29518147
>Tactical Response
>hide innaditch
choose both and only both
>>
>>29518188
don't have division I like raibow vegas two thanks
>>
>>29518169
he is inside and you cannot have snipers get a view on him. There are many walls and corridors. along with thick granite counters
>>
>>29518258
Tear gas him out and light him up when he is forced to exit
>>
>>29518224
>has never seen combat
>judges those who have
>>
File: Terminator M134.jpg (227 KB, 1200x505) Image search: [Google]
Terminator M134.jpg
227 KB, 1200x505
>>29518147
>>
>>29518307
dont need to be a football player to know if a team is good or not
>>
>>29518307

I've never drove a stick shift but if I see one stalled in the middle of the road I know the driver fucked up.
>>
>>29518319
I bet you think that's a sound comparison

>>29518329
his course doesn't cover driving
>>
>>29518147

There's no reason to do anything different. Even if the plates will stop a few rounds, it won't stop a multiple mag dump from more than one team member.
>>
>>29518147
EMP new york.
>>
Officers on scene respond and engage. You're supposed to go into active shooter incidents immediately, without waiting for backup. My team, I assume swat, sends in an entry team to back up officers in scene, and light the fucker up until he stops shooting. If he's like most mass shooters when faced with armed response, he's surrenders or does an hero.
>>
>>29518147
>EMT/FD
Hide and let the coppers get booty blasted about the situation until eventually the dude blows his brains out/ fucks up and da po'po' kill his stupid ass
>then start triage and evac/emergency care operations for wounded.

>5-O
>hide behind engine blocks with assorted weapons and scream to each other about how there's a guy with a gun shooting people
>eventually shoot the guy or make him shot himself
>then have a shitty time safety checking with EOD and what not for the next 5 hours or more.
>>
>>29518147
shoot suspect in cock
>>
>>29518355
That's a good plan either way.
>>
>>29518340
It is a sound comparison.

heres another:
Dont need to be a teacher to know johnny cant read

Dont need to be a combat veteran to know someone is full of shit
>>
I order my team to begin hosing everyone down.

With crimson hands, we will rip away the jewel of their empire.

The time is long overdue to crush the bourgeoisie and take back what is rightfully ours.
>>
>>29518389
He teaches shooting drills

His performance during an ambush does not reflect on his course, because he does not teach how to react during an ambush

you are not a smart person
>>
>>29518410
Put your trip back on, Buck.
>>
I want to tie nick to a chair and force him to watch as I stuff judy full of cum
>>
>>29518437
How's it feel to know Buck Angel has ten times the number of shooting hours you do, and could beat you in any sort of gun competition?
>>
>>29518455
Pretty good, since I've never bailed and let my buddies die while I hid in a ditch.
>>
>>29518481
This.
Atleast I know I am not a fucking pussy traitor
>>
>>29518481
If you are going to judge him personally because he performed terribly in a combat scenario, that's fine. But judging his course for how he reacted to an ambush is dumb.
>>
>>29518518
Notherfag here. I judge his course because it's garbage, because he lets cameramen go down range, cuz he has his students do a retarded 360 turnaround, at times flagging people behind the firing line, because he would rather hire instructors based on them bowing down to him than actually being capable, because his instructor negligently discharged and he tried to back him up over it, and because his instructors let their students bunch up like morons during a culmination exercise and still give them a passing pat on the back because they paid for it.
>>
>>29518147
any 12 gauge with a slug, may not go through but will fuck'em up enough and he wont get back up.
>>
>>29520501
>stopping power
>>
>>29518188
The Division was a mess of a "special forces".
The first wave gets anal fucked (Noble Squad, CCTV footage of that team that got ambushed in the metro, that group that was executed by Keener) and agents defected.

The second wave lost their commander right off the bat and according to Keener, smaller than the first wave. And if we're going by game plot, only reason second wave wasn't a complete lost cause, was because of you, the player character.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.