[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shots fired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 20160406_205447-1.jpg (3 MB, 1556x3213) Image search: [Google]
20160406_205447-1.jpg
3 MB, 1556x3213
So heard about 20 rounds fired not far from my place. Paranoid a bit and have the AK as I cook dinner.

Any one else have a gun near or get a bit paranoid when they hear shots near them? In city so that isn't normal to hear.

>Muh kitchen/K/
>>
>>29518022
Is that a dog leash?
>>
>>29518022

>"paranoid gun owner" - the post

You heard a noise, it didn't hurt you or effect you at all, but you are convinced you are in immediate danger. You're a raging faggot OP.
>>
>>29518030

Use to be my old Sub's leash until I turned it to a rifle one when she left.few rivits and it was done.
>>
I live in a city and I hear gunshots all the time

Not so much in winter obviously but it'll heat up soon
>>
>>29518022
You mean your landlords kitchen. Looks alright
>>
>>29518060

Yes gun shots about 150 yards away from me with reports of burglary in the area on the scanners. My bad I worry about shit that can happen.
>>
Fuck I always have a gun near me when I'm not hearing shots
>>
>>29518022
>Live a few miles out of town because niggers
>hear shooting every other day
>one night hear WOUMP really loud and deep >more like a grenade than a riffle shot
>put on pants and grab .38 (closet weapon on hand)
>go out side see fireball
>listen to police scanner turns out it was a meth lab explosion
>Grab a beer and watch police helo searching for dinado while listening to scanner fall asleep on porch
>wake up and go to work
if it out of the norm something may be up
>>
>>29518139

Use to live in CA so it was normal but 7 years here In KS second time I heard shots. Last time they found a dead guy and one shot about half a mile from me
>>
>>29518022
I live in the country. Shots at night are common. Either someone is poaching or hunting coyotes.
>>
>>29518139
another story
>me and friends hanging out at my apt
>see police helo
>turn on scanner dinado running around half a hime away
>load up guns and stand on porch watching the helo
>fucker run onto a fish trap in the middle of the river
>armed with a pistol
>hear that he barricaded the cat walk with a sweater
>hear another cop say he was on the hill 300 meters from the suspect
>few min later hear same cop say he withdrew for tactical reasons
> helo get close to suspect to drench him in the rotator wash
>guy gives up a few hours later
>>
>>29518139
>>29518193

soooooo this is a dindu stories thread now?

>live in south NJ
>deep in the pines, about 15 miles from the coast next to a shitty highway
>hanging with friends from out of town after work for no particular reason
>decide it's a good night to drink beer and stargaze on the roof
>go out with a 30 rack and kick it
>everything is pretty fun, watching the occasional car pass, chucking empties into garbage from 20 yards away and pissing off the roof
>all of a sudden shit gets quiet
>......too quiet
> even for the middle of fuckin nowhere too quiet
> a minute or 2 passes and we hear a helo off in the distance
> sounds like it's getting closer
> instinctively hop back in & try to find SP channel on scanner
> too drunk, can't find shit
> hop back out to sirens blaring like the fucking presidential motorcade is rolling through town
> outta nowhere blacked out pontiac firebird shoots down the highway in front of my house
>a second later 1/2 the SP barracks and 2 local smokeys shoot by in hot pursuit
> helo passes a min or 2 later
> all quiet again

Put the word out at work the next day and heard from a girl who's brother is a statey that some dindu was getting arrested at wawa (presumably DUI + warrants, like every wawa arrest after 9pm) and his dipshit friend took a potshot at the cruiser with a 20g, then fled, stole a car and drove to Salem county with about 4 departments behind him.. fuckin wood niggers.
>>
>>29518064
>sub
Like, a submarine sandwhich
>>
>>29518022
I heard a burst of rifle fire downtown once and killed my lights and jumped into plate carrier and nod.

No ivans getting me
>>
>>29518711

Like a dom/sub thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.