[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newtown teacher arrested at school, accused of having gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/06/us/newtown-teacher-gun-arrest/index.html

Whats next for his career?
>>
>>29517173
>school shooter at gunfree zone murders students and teachers

>one of those teachers gets a gun to protect himself and his students

>fired and arrested
>>
>>29517173
Accused? So they possibly found a gun?
>>
>>29517173
he's done for, they will make an example out of him.

I don't get why this is even newsworthy, nobody would give a shit if it didn't happen in Newtown
>>
File: 1448547342244.jpg (200 KB, 450x636) Image search: [Google]
1448547342244.jpg
200 KB, 450x636
maybe he just didn't want to get killed like those other people
>>
>>29517186
you just can't make this shit up.
he should be able to get a new teaching license in another state and pick up from there.
>>
NRA spokesperson
>>
>>29517186
it didn't even happen
>>
File: kek.png (12 KB, 197x191) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
12 KB, 197x191
>>29517173
>Newtown police said Adams faces a charge of possession of a weapon on school grounds, a Class D felony, according to Connecticut law.
>CNN even links to the official law page
>'(a) A person is guilty of possession of a weapon on school grounds when, knowing that such person is not licensed or privileged to do so, such person possesses a firearm or deadly weapon, as defined in section 53a-3'
>he had a permit

Oh CNN
>>
File: 1458775429809.jpg (261 KB, 1322x780) Image search: [Google]
1458775429809.jpg
261 KB, 1322x780
>>29517173
>career
What career? Dude was arrested for a felony. No matter how dumb the charge is, it's probably over for him
>>
if the rules say you can't bring a gun on campus, then you can't bring a gun on campus.you accept the risks when you break that rule even if you're only intention was to save everybody. he'll probably never get hired in education again with a stain like that on his revord
>>
>>29517232
>privileged to do so
Schools are gun free zones. Therefore he is not privileged to carry in a school
>>
>>29517232
A CCW permit doesn't cover on school grounds. Pretty much only police can carry on school grounds.
>>
>>29517263
And people who bring guns for malicoius purpose. They're allowed.
>>
>witness sandy hook
>"heh...i'm okay...i survived..."
>live with the trauma for years
>can't take the uncertainty of someone shooting up the school any more
>bring gun for protection
>get arrested
>"...and i'm the bad guy?"
>>
>>29517240
>CT telling anybody else to learn to drive
You fucking retards are the worst.
>>
File: 1268364987323.jpg (5 KB, 144x216) Image search: [Google]
1268364987323.jpg
5 KB, 144x216
>>29517198
newsfag here:

He's been charged, but there's been no plea or official verdict yet; he has not been proven guilty of the charge.

Saying "teacher brings gun to school" is in essence convicting him, and possible lawsuit material.
>>
How bad was he printing?

That a school police officer stops him upon entering to search him for a gun.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.