[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over the years, turkey vs ham has been debated many times, on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: turkeyvsham.jpg (9 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
turkeyvsham.jpg
9 KB, 313x161
Over the years, turkey vs ham has been debated many times, on and off the internet, as to which is the superior meat for both holidays, sandwiches, and even bacon.
Today, I would like to look at this topic from a different angle, wild turkey vs wild hog. Which critter gives the more satisfying hunt? The patient discipline and careful calling of the turkey hunter, or the adrenaline rush of dropping one of the few mankillers to call the USA home? Which species suffers in flavor from not being fed a special, flavor enhancing diet on a farm? Does a camo Mossberg make a better home defense weapon than a bubba'ed SKS? Come prove that /k/ will argue over ANYTHING!
>>
>>29516727
The hog would be a much more satisfying hunt since it can maul your face. and wild hog still tastes better than wild turkey
also
>turkey bacon a shit
>>
>>29516727
>Does a camo Mossberg make a better home defense weapon than a bubba'ed SKS?

depends on the barrel length of the mossberg and how bubba'd the SKS is
>>
>>29516727
tannerite + wild hog == boneless ham
>>
>>29516773
SKS comes with bayonet.
Sks wins everytime
>>
>>29516773
how about your personal turkey gun vs your hog gun, which gives your a better multipurpose gun? Please don't be reasonable with me guys.
>>
maybe it's just cause i haven't had it made well, but i'm just turned off both for a while.

i need to try cooking a turkey bourdain style one of these days.
>>
>>29516727
Mosin. Mosin always win, comrade.
>>
Drunk thought, but a few years back I made a turkey that was stuffed and wrapped with bacon. Anyone make bacon from a hog? Anywhere I can even find hogs in the upper midwest?
>>
>>29516727
I've seen turkeys will hunting deer and during the summer. Never shot one but I could've many times. Hog is always delicious though.
>>
>>29516746
Wild Hog gets boar-taint. Thus Turkey is superior if only because you can guarantee there's no risk of stank fucking your meat up.

As a rule, only eat sows and males up to about 100-120lbs. Otherwise you're going to get nasty taint.
>>
>>29516746
>>turkey bacon a shit
You take that back nigger.
>>
>>29517276
its dry and tastes like satans asshole.
i dont like food that has the same textures as my shits
>>
>>29516727
Ham since it deters muslims and jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 259x194
>>29516807
As of right now my turkey gun is a mossberg 500 and my hog gun is a faggot nugget, so there's that...
>>
>>29517567
BRO. Four words. Brine and Oven bag. You'll never have shit turkey again.
>>
Hog. Only cucks eat poultry.
>>
File: viper shet up.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper shet up.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>actually celebrating turkey day
Do you not have better things to do?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.