[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any funny stories or experiences about fucking with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2015-08-23-00-41-35.png (532 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-23-00-41-35.png
532 KB, 720x1280
Anyone have any funny stories or experiences about fucking with tumblr whales about ammosexuality? Here's a picture of mine, I may greentext a few more later if this thread is still around.
>>
>>29512797
Holy shit that's hilarious.
>>
>>29512797
> I may greentext a few more later if this thread is still around.

Do it.
>>
File: Shia.jpg (16 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
Shia.jpg
16 KB, 700x466
>>29512797
>>29515175
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 698x658) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 698x658
>>29512797
MOAR
>>
>>29512797
>iFunny
Never again, but if we can get the SJW's on our side then we're immune to liberalism.
>>
File: 1373047272020.jpg (173 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1373047272020.jpg
173 KB, 1024x768
Unfucking real.
>>
File: 1459803948108.jpg (3 MB, 3362x2238) Image search: [Google]
1459803948108.jpg
3 MB, 3362x2238
What the fuck
>>
File: 1458094041800.gif (2 MB, 316x235) Image search: [Google]
1458094041800.gif
2 MB, 316x235
>I identify as a multirole Fighter Jet
>>
>>29515175
Alright here goes:

>be me
>at extra curricular activity with bitch boy who I hate but can't do anything about
>he's a total sjw fag on every ADHD medication you can imagine but can turn into a jew hating nazi in an instant for some reason, still not sure if he is serious or not
>anyway, he's bitching about bitchy shit, saying that I don't understand something because I'm a guy
>I look him dead in the eyes
>check your privilege shitlord, I'm not a cis white male, I actually identify as a Springfield 1903A3 rifle
>he get's so pissed off
>my friends burst out laughing
>he's panicking
>says "you're a dick"

Heres another one that happened online, but In my opinion is one of the better ones

>arguing with the epitome of tumblr whale hamplanet
>she's correcting me on calling Bruce Jenner by his name
>hams out
>calls in her dyke followers
>they all gang up on me
>cis white male this
>cis white male that
>getting overwhelmed
>call in my followers
(yes this happened on ifunny, never again, never again)
>offensives and politicals going after hamlets left and right
>it starts dying down
>but then some popular whale finds the conversation
>reposts it
>oshitherewego.gif
>the app crashed a few times trying to reply because there was so much hair dye and estrogen
>devise a plan
>tell them that I'm actually persecuted at school and this is my one outlet
>they ask me why I'm persecuted
>tell them it's because I'm not straight
>they do a 180 and begin comforting me, even had a few sub to me
>this goes on for days, some of them aren't as extreme as the others and are actually tolerable to talk with
>the popular whale that reposted it makes a huge ass essay telling everyone to pity me
>waitforit
>the one single sub of hers with more than one braincell asks "but wait, how does he/she/they identify"
>oshit

character limit, I'll continue in a minute.
>>
>>29517065
continued:

>the one single sub of hers with more than one braincell asks "but wait, how does he/she/they identify"
>they all begin asking me
>realise the gig is up, might as well go out in a blaze of glory
>"I'm a gay black jewish mexican and I identify as a Browning m1917 machine gun, check your privilege you filthy sweaty hammies"
>literally nothing for almost two weeks but threats and "I'm reporting you, cis white male" someone even said "your lies have triggered me, I'm talking with lawyers as I type this because I haven't been able to sleep" I shit you not, someone said that
>i think they were even making fake accounts just to talk shit to me and make their numbers seem bigger

Well that's it for now. Hope you guys enjoy.
>>
I'm seeing a lack of greentext stories about /k/ stopping tornados with the force of a thousand nuggets. Someone care to post it?
>>
>>29517212
>ifunny
As cringey as that app gets, it used to be my shit. I'd ruin people's lives on that fucking app.
>>
>>29519728
Someone actually capped my greentext?
>>
>>29521393
Lmfao yeah, people took it way too seriously.
>>
>>29521738
Yea I've seen it a few times. I get a giggle every time. I lost it and I'm digging around for it. Cring worthy friend obsessed with goggling "tacticool" and not realizing 90% of what he's looking at is years of /k/ backwash instead of actually just going to /k/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.