[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say you wanted to sneak into a factory or abandon establishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
say you wanted to sneak into a factory or abandon establishment in an industrial based area

are digital urban camouflage BDUs that helpful? I can understand for woodland, desert or rocky terrain, but what about for city use? Is it as effective?
>>
>>29506265
dark blue or greyish clothes bdus would likely be your best bet
>>
>>29506265
just wear all black
>>
>>29506265
Dress up in some work clothes(dark jeans and an FR shirt if you got it) and carry a tool box or something. Bam! Instant excuse.

Or dark colors if you're going at night, trying to stay hidden. Camo would probably just make you look guilty if someone sees you tip toeing in the shadows.
>>
>>29506304
all black is not an effective camouflage method. Most people tend to believe this but if your going for a more simplistic load out, dark navy like blue is your best bet, not black.
>>
>>29506304
Black tends to be too dark. Darker than actual shadows.
>>
>>29506330
>>29506304
there's no pure black in nature, just blends and different tones of blue
>>
>>29506318
>>29506330
>>29506345
You guys are right but wrong slightly. It gets dark as fuck in the country. Black dark. Obviously not what we're talking about but I just had to say.

OP, just blend in with the rest of the people in the area.
>>
>>29506376
I meant it as in it's abandon or nobody is currently working there at the time being.
>>
>>29506402
Sure but there has to be other people in the area or else you wouldn't worry about being seen. Drive around the block or something and look how folks are dressed. Dress like you should be there.
>>
>>29506265
Think outside the box OP. Fluorescent vest, hard hat, and either a clipboard or note pad. They key to blending in is to look like you belong there. Just like the guy who stole the bushes in front of our courthouse a couple years ago.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.