[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucky enough to buy an USP Elite 45 ACP today. Only 1000 was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: HK USP Elite.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
HK USP Elite.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Lucky enough to buy an USP Elite 45 ACP today. Only 1000 was imported to USA.

What do you think and also mods?
>>
>>29506190
Got one last May. All I've done is buy two more mags. It shoots nice as is. Congrats on your good fortune.
>>
>>29506190
Are you in Utah?
>>
Why didn't they add the extra barrel length using a threaded barrel? Does extra slide length do anything?
>>
>>29506190
>>29506190
what does it have that a mark 23 doesnt?
>>
Or is that a comp?
>>
>>29507031
The claim to being the greatest handgun ever made.
>>
>>29506190
USP Match is the greatest handgun ever made.
Just ask the Freeman or Lora
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 600x875
>>29506190
>What do you think
Awesome gun

>and also mods?
I revise my previous answer. You're clearly clinically retarded. I now think the gun needs a new owner with with an IQ above room temperature.
>>
>>29507024
Extra slide length = longer sight radius.
Also threaded barrels are for tacticool guys, the Elite is for sport shooting, they use a traditional lands and grooves rifling rather than the standard USP polygonal as well.
>>
ive never handled or shot one, just looks cool. like if guns are the extension of your penis, you pull out the elite and show everyone you arent circumcised.
i wish i had the money to get one from operation parts, they had a small batch in a few weeks ago.
>>
>>29507331
>uses lands and grooves
you do realize that traditional rifling is in almost all ways worse than polygonal, right?
>>
>>29507472
yea but dude u dont get it

it says "elite" in the name
>>
>>29507486
he should've bought the USP Expert so he could be really smart about guns and stuff
>>
>>29507331
Proof that USP Elites are traditional lands and grooves rather than polygonal? H&K started using polygonal barrels in all of their USPs starting about '94. The ad copy for the current batch of USP Elites says polygonal barrels. So I'm guessing you're just spreading FUD?
>>
File: kR8MYo1h.jpg (97 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
kR8MYo1h.jpg
97 KB, 1024x683
You plan on putting a match weight on that thing?
>>
>>29506827
There are two on UGE right now. I want one so fucking bad.
>>
I like it, op. Do this though: >>29508394
>>
>>29509225
Both of those are overpriced, IMO. These guns go for $999 brand new online.
https://www.turners.com/heckler-and-koch/hk-usp45-elite-45acp-6-barrel-4825
I'd love one in 9mm or .40 S&W. I don't see the appeal of getting a modern handgun, albeit a target pistol, in .45 ACP. All that's going to do is make the cost of shooting it that much more expensive.
>>
>>29508394
Does anyone make anything like that for a Glock?
>>
>>29509400
That's a really good deal.

If I wasn't leaving for Europe for the next two months, i'd buy one.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.