[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saudi Arabia passes Russia in military spender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: k4NLIVC.jpg (148 KB, 489x640) Image search: [Google]
k4NLIVC.jpg
148 KB, 489x640
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/05/saudi-arabia-passes-russia-as-worlds-third-biggest-military-spender/

PUTINBOTS BTFO
>>
I'd invade her oil fields if you catch my draft.
>>
>>29504850
No wonder they make women cover themselves up. That ass is to die for.
>>
>Sandnigger military
>relevant
>>
Probably the only place in the middle east that actually has some hot chicks, other than maybe Kuwait and Qatar.
>>
>>29504850

Thus proving that money cannot in fact, buy quality.
>>
>>29505002
>what is Lebanon
>>
>>29504850
I would impregnate her ass
>>
>>29504850
This reminds me of a screencap I read about the fucked up royal hierarchy the Saudi's have and the unstable political environment it's created. Then the poster went on to explain if, and when a civil war were to emerge from that state, foreign interest and aid coming in from around the globe, including their current arsenal, it'd make Syria look like a classroom brawl.
>>
>>29505203
Saudia Arabia had a sizable Shia minority in the areas with a lot of oil, which the government oppresses
>>
>>29504891
>>29505030
You're under the impression that Russians aren't just snow Arabs.
>>
Russia could steam roll Saudi Arabia's military in a month. Then 10 years of insurgency, before Czar Putin nerve gases everyone to keep the oil fields intact.

Money can't buy good soldiers.
>>
File: 1457836377442.jpg (330 KB, 2971x2046) Image search: [Google]
1457836377442.jpg
330 KB, 2971x2046
>>29504850
You mean buying equipment for others?
Also Russia doesn't spend that much on their military compared to most countries other than the US, most of their money goes towards restoration and modernization.
>>
File: Jordan Royal.jpg (152 KB, 465x594) Image search: [Google]
Jordan Royal.jpg
152 KB, 465x594
>>29505002
>>
>>29505277
>had
so they displaced them or killed them?
>>
>>29505540
Has* my bad

There were protests and shit and the government supressed them, then whole Saudi Arabia executing that Shia cleric that made Iran butt mad
>>
>>29505593
Don't worry, you seem to know a thing or two about the region. Are you an Arab or just concerned with the history and development of the Middle East?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.