[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-state/irregular armies general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hez.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
hez.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
Hez Edition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWEQpsFTFs
Hezbollah seem pretty based. Here is a video of them taking various hill forts.

What are some other comparatively well trained and equipped non-state actors? Videos of operators operating operationally most welcome.
>>
>>29504009
Hezbollah is on par with a bunch of drunken red necks from Mississippi. And I might be selling the good folks from MS short.
>>
>>29504077
so, basically the equivalent of the us national guard?
>>
>>29504077
I heard they took over half of Beirut when shit was hitting the fan, kept it in one piece then handed it back over to the authorities when everything calmed down

Seem alright
>>
>>29504077
>>29506545

Oh and they just told the SAA generals to fuck off a couple of times in the Syrian civil war, taking over their operations and command of their troops

So for Arabs they seem pretty competant
>>
File: 1444776644674.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1444776644674.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>29504077
>>
File: hezzbolah zabadani reload.gif (2 MB, 366x232) Image search: [Google]
hezzbolah zabadani reload.gif
2 MB, 366x232
>>29504077
kek no anon. leb hezzies are about the best light infantry in the middle east right now. they did a pretty good job vs the israelis. not to be confused with all the various iraqi shia militia that are all something something hezzbollah. that being said they do all the real fighting for the iraqi army
>>
>>29504077
theyre breddy gud at ambushes too
>>
File: hezzie blows up isis.gif (3 MB, 260x131) Image search: [Google]
hezzie blows up isis.gif
3 MB, 260x131
>>29507661
forgot to post pic apparently
>>
>>29507678
now thats how you remove kebab right there
>>
>>29504009
dont forget the houthis op aka the tusken raiders of the middle east
>>
>>29507678
So is shouting "WOOOOOO!" And punching the air universal? Because I can't imagine doing anything but that if I had pulled that off.
>>
>>29507726
well considering they are god fearing muslims there probably was more snackbaring than one man could take but its to be expected
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.