[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for any militaryboos out, are women as capable in Infantry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: Mahbey Not.jpg (38 KB, 652x435) Image search: [Google]
Mahbey Not.jpg
38 KB, 652x435
Question for any militaryboos out, are women as capable in Infantry roles as men? Can you get sources as well?

Also general military thread.
>>
>>29498949
No, they suck
> source
Spend time with ANY women and present a stressful situation and watch them panic and cry and shit
>>
>>29498949
shave their heads too and I don't give a shit about your bleeding snatch.
>>
No. The marines used to allow females to attend ITB which is thier infantry school but very few to none passed or even stuck it through, most would drop out
>>
>>29498949
15% weaker
training requirements can render them infertile
sandy vag requires more hygiene logistics than grotto Wang
sex segregated units are a must until they can prove worth
>>
>>29498956
>>29498968
>>29498983
>>29499014
Welp, that's pretty much the response I expected. Logistics are a decent point though. Anything more on that one?
>>
>>29499049
mostly things like extra toiletries and water
and that's before one gets into cosmetics exceptions
>>
File: Only Joan of Archs are fit.jpg (100 KB, 998x627) Image search: [Google]
Only Joan of Archs are fit.jpg
100 KB, 998x627
>>29498949

No.

> source; Been there, done that..., in fact, since I'm wrenching under my car, I'm even wearing the shirt right now.
>>
>>29499014
>training requirements can render them infertile

How is infertility a problem for an infantrywoman? Don't a lot of women take pills to be infertile anyway?
>>
my buddy was a pathfinder and on his last deployment they started taking females out to deal with female LNs. he said it was bad, not because they were weak or whatever. in fact he even said that they were able to pull their own weight. it was the fact that he felt like he had to babysit them. he told me that he was very paranoid and always freaked when they left his sight. this can also be proven through studies that have been done. it is instinctual for a man to feel this way in this kind of situation. its also why a lot of emergency systems have female voices. because a man will automatically listen to it. its also been proven that a man will run to the rescue for a woman before another man. which could prove to be very fatal for injured soldiers. there are women out there who can definitely perform to the level of men and even surpass that. what you cant get past though, is the instincts of a man that is in the subconcious to protect women. this is where the whole thing crashes and burns as the pros do not outweigh the cons.
>>
File: 145618540822489.jpg (233 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
145618540822489.jpg
233 KB, 960x640
>>29498949
>>
>>29498949
she's kinda cute, want to bet she made Cpl long before any male Pvt she arrived with in her unit?
>>
Most boots can't even hack average infantry life. It takes them about 2 years to get up to snuff, thus the "boot" moniker.

Of them, very many of them are below average due to either suburban life's lack of hunting or thugging knowledge, or are generally just not as fit as the boots who did sports in college and are more adept physically.

I believe that women have a mind more suited to efficient leadership due to being scatterbrained and unable to focus on less than one task at a time, however, I also believe that most women who would select an infantry life are as physically and mentally adept as the suburbia boots. And of them, many will be less than equal to the worst male boots.

But it's only an opinion. Specifically the 'maybe better at leadership' part, is only opinion. All of the rest is more or less hard fact.
>>
>>29499138
Replace college with HS or GED. My bad.
>>
>>29498949
We haven't had any problems with women in our infantry in Denmark, they have been part of it since 1998.
>>
File: 1420224459073.jpg (66 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1420224459073.jpg
66 KB, 700x394
>>29498949
they are. Often even more motivated than males, and tend to apply directly for NCO training or other fancier units.

source: my military service time, and my wife's starting her service next July.
>>
>>29499069
I don't think so, I saw three females get pregnant

They weren't infantry but I doubt they would force women to take the pill if they don't want to, or the implants or whatever

Infertility is a problem because after they get out women will be able to sue the government for disability, women already cost the military more while providing less performance and they are more likely to have permanent disabilities from service than men

Do you really want every woman that tries and fails to get a million dollar settlement?
>>
>>29499161
Has Denmark ever conducted major operations by themselves?
>>
>>29499211
Is conducting major operations without any foreign allies a requirement to test wether or not women can shoot, run, carry things and perform small scale tactics?

If yes, i think you should write a doctorate in this theory and publish it in Nature under the name "New Logic"
>>
>>29498949
Combat infantry type roles are pretty fucking horrible at the best of times for most people. A lot of fellas can't hack it because its just damn hard, heavy work.
That said, they're one part of the infantry's composition, there's a million and one other things that need doing, all the technical, support and medical roles need someone to do them. From what I've seen, women do those just fine as well as some of the lighter combat roles involving static security.
>>
>>29499219
This.
Not every country's a warmonger who sends their troops to war overseas. The point of Defense forces seems frighteningly foreign to some people nowadays.
>>
>>29499219
Well women do just fine in the IDF too, a force much more impressive than whatever military the Dutch have but they only do that well by being separated from the men and kept out of the way whenever serious fighting is done

What does Denmark do that gives them better female soldiers than the Israelis?
>>
>>29499250
Women in the IDF make up about 2-3% of their combat roles.
Rest are all in support positions.
>>
>>29499250
I don't know about women in the israeli army, but we've had female infantry in helmet on rotation for nearly a decade without any problems. They have been deployed in Iraq aswell back when that was a thing.
>>
>>29499200
>my wife's starting service
Uh.
>>
>>29499272
What is your fitness standard like? Is it lower for women than men like it is in the other countries that have an actual serious military?
>>
>>29499208
>Infertility is a problem because after they get out women will be able to sue the government for disability

Oh. I thought you meant temporary infertility, from, like, not having enough body fat or something.

But then again I know fuck-all about fertility in women.
>>
>>29499281
No women have to do exactly the same, they don't have their own baths or dorms either.
>>
>>29499303
Then what is their washout rate compared to men and what are the actual requirements?

The only way women will be sticking with the men is if the exercises are easy
>>
>>29499311
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_premise
>>
women can do a lot of jobs in the military but they just aren't cut out to be grunts.

for example, they can be in arty or operate vehicles for a living.

the biggest hurdle is that most women aren't very motivated.
>>
>>29499327

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics

Women don't perform as well as men, physically, anywhere, from military training to sports to anything else, what makes you assume the dutch are different or special in that regard?
>>
>>29498949

Support? artillery?

Wanting a woman to be a grunt is like wanting a grunt to be a pilot.

Could it be done? sure.. is that worth a shit? no!

Some very few women are capable but they're so scarce they almost dont make a statistical difference.
>>
>>29499367
Why the fuck do you think the Dutch are the same as the Danes.
I've been called German before, but a Dane...
>>
>>29499367
0/10 bait.
>>
File: 1458425004541.jpg (56 KB, 390x365) Image search: [Google]
1458425004541.jpg
56 KB, 390x365
>>29499404
>can't defend your own position
>can't offer any argument against mine

Female/10
>>
>>29499426
You didn't make an arguement you made a baseless claim and posted a wiki page called statistics without providing any statistics.

unemployed-hobo level logic/10
>>
>>29499472

Show me one sport or physical activity that women can regularly compete with and do better than men in

Almost everything is separated by gender in order to give women a safe zone that they can compete in, hell, even chess is gendered because of how most women would do so poorly in competition with men
>>
>>29499501
romance
>>
>>29498949

Depends,

If we're talking about front-line combat duty, i would say mostly no, note 'Mostly'

There are some women that can and will outperform your average man quite well, these are few and far between.

if we break the problem down into 2 main areas we see the following:

1.. Physical capability
Testosterone and a higher muscle % do wonders for combat efficiency. Note that some women have high testosterone and training can build muscle mass.

2. Combined operations:
Actually more of a man problem, men are (generally) hard coded to defend women, when a woman goes down, men can end up doing things that they wouldn't do for a man (think 'Save her!' rather then 'I'll fuck you up after you slotted my buddy' )

from what I have seen (was with the British army another lifetime ago) you can find women that will kick ass, but they're quite rare.

my last point is more to do with comparisons between the sexes, the difference between a man and a woman (averages) is akin to putting an average man against an semi-athlete/body builder.

to quote random sources:
'The normal muscle mass percentage on the body weight lies between 38% and 54% for men and between 28% and 39% for women depending on age and physical activity '

and average height of M = 176cm and female 163cm cm (delta 13cm)

we see that we are comparing your average man to a guy with 60% muscle mass and an average height of 190..
>>
>>29498949

Of course not.
>source
Real life.
>>
>>29499550
Not a sport and men are the ones who pursue and "court" females, they take them to dinner/dancing/expensive vacations, they have written the great poetry and music about the women they love and have even constructed monuments who's beauty will probably never be surpassed like the taj mahal

What romantic things have women done that can compare to men's efforts? Laying there and taking some dick?
>>
>>29499550
Nothing else?

I'm certain women must do something better than men, I just can't find anything that's significant
>>
>>29498949
>>29498968
Our women really tries hard to match the male standards. Shame the only women to ever face actual combat are tank drivers and heli-pilots.

Good thing they don't complain. It's for their own safety, afterall.
>>
>>29498949
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marine-corps-study-women-in-combat-at-disadvantage-men-perform-significantly-better/

>for those arguing women should be able to perform all of the same combat jobs as the men, the news is discouraging

>the study compared men and women fighting side by side, and the final report released Thursday says men performed significantly better and got hurt less often

>that is what the results show: In almost every area, the all-male units performed significantly better than those with both men and women Marines.

>the men were faster "in each tactical movement," had "better accuracy" and were "quicker." They "registered more hits on target" and had "a noticeable difference in their performance" of overcoming obstacles and "evacuating casualties." The Marines commissioned the study after then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta in 2013 ordered the military to open all combat jobs to women

>the Marines will make the decision on seeking an exception sometime this fall

Note; they sought exemption but were denied
>>
>>29498949
No.

Start looking into sports science about female strength and injury rates.

Even for the same "physique" women suffer more injuries in sports.
>>
File: 1443194003597.jpg (62 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
1443194003597.jpg
62 KB, 640x683
Physiologically speaking, they shouldn't. Psychologically speaking, they shouldn't.

Overall, they shouldn't.
All for muh equality.
>>
Negative.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2015/09/10/mixed-gender-teams-come-up-short-marines-infantry-experiment/71979146/
>>
I always thought this video was good a example on how both sexes keep composure in a bad situation.

https://youtu.be/qnl586lctzA
>>
Even if they pass infantry school (which a vast majority fail as compared to men), they cannot be counted on to drag a 260 lb soldier in gear out of danger.

They, as evidenced by Jessica Lynch, are also a giant target and bargaining chip if captured because of the public's chivalrous nature. And male soldiers will need to sacrifice some of their own safety to protect them in a mixed gender unit.

Women in combat roles are a bad idea, at most, they belong in the rear with the gear where they can drive the choo choo with all the fobbits.
>>
Of course females are capable of being in the military! And for all those fuck wits out there that refer to our bleeding snatches, cosmetics etc - Get with it; we don't HAVE to get our periods in this day and age plus not all of us are make-up wearing pussy footed types! Sexist fucks...

Oh and FYI Women have been warriors / fighters for centuries - don't under-estimate us... you will regret it at the end :)
>>
>>29501170
Lets not forget that the only reason jessica lynch happened is because the lead driver was a woman who couldn't read a map.
>>
File: 1444141969182.webm (3 MB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
1444141969182.webm
3 MB, 362x480
>>
>>29498949

Generally no. But some are just as capable as men, and some men are a lot worse than the avrage woman.

Does this mean that women should not be allowed to serve in the infantry? Absolutly not.

Sauce? Spent years with them in varous units.
>>
>>29498949

One could argue that a certain race, height or any other thing you are born with is slightly inferior to the avrage person.

But if you only wish to employ the super specific type of perfect warrior you will end up with a very small army.

And remember that a motivated person is always better than one that isnt motivated. No matter of their physical differances.

Thats how it works in the parts of the world who has a concept of national defence and doesent have trillions of dollars to spend on a millitary industrial complex.
>>
They do not have the same level of potential physically, period. Look at the Olympics if you want a fucking source on what gender differences look like.
>>
>>29498949
If we can reach a point where we legitimately put females through training standards equal to the standards that are given to males then of course they should. That being said, if a female wants to serve her country then they will not be coddled. Shave their heads like the rest, no excuses for anything. If they can't qualify for something they're out. Just like males.

It would take time but after the initial wave of applicants being turned down like crazy, a pattern of strong, capable people would begin to form and eventually rates of success may even rival their male counterparts.
>>
>>29502890
>a pattern of strong, capable people would begin to form and eventually rates of success may even rival their male counterparts.

It goes beyond a mindset or weak applicants. If people seriously want women on the same level as men physically they need testosterone.
>>
>>29498949
Nope
>source
Army and Marines both have numerous evaluations comparing male and mixed unit's performance. The results were that there were very noticeable differences in capabilities between the two types of groups, and none of it in favor of the mixed groups.
>>
File: bait.jpg (52 KB, 680x649) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
52 KB, 680x649
>>29501464
>>
>>29499069
Don't believe the 40k tier lie friend.
>>
>>29502916

So what you are saying is that all males in the entire world is stronger than all women in the entire world?

If say 10% of the women are just as strong as the avrage male, then what should prevent thosf 10% from serving?
>>
File: 000-Nic6363645.jpg (131 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
000-Nic6363645.jpg
131 KB, 768x512
Women in most armies face soul-crushing sexism and thus lack motivation.

Kurdish women figters fight for their life against ISIS. They have organized and risen up against sexism and oppression. They must kill ISIS fighters or face rape and death.

They are motivated and thus deadly.
>>
>>29499200
Will you look after her son when your wife is away on deployment?
>>
>>29503114
>deployment?

Why would anyone invade his country at that specific time? And isnt he conscripted back into the army to if their country goes to war?
>>
>>29503107
Sooooo....

American military females just need some moto?
Mind if I quote this at my next SHARP class?
>>
>>29503107
True and eminent death might be the only way to motivate the first worlds supply of bitchy cunts.
>>
>tfw women dont have to be circumcised to join like I did
....and the home of the brave....
>>
>>29503107
Cont.

In most armies women are denied equal access to training/gear/positions, constantly belittled, harrassed and bullied or white-knight pandered to. Ofcourse in those conditions you're going to see lack of motivation and under-achieving. Hence poor performance in statistics.

Now take the Kurds; to the equality is hugely important. Women and men are deemed equal, and not just nominally, but it's a carrying principle of their revolution.

This results in women fighting with all their ability, without needing to survive daily draining harrasment that would suck out your will to fight or even live.

Kurdish women live in a society of equality. They WANT to live. They WANT to survive. Why? Because they have lives worth living, a society worth protecting.

For example, No woman in their right mind would want to protect USA, the bigot state that keeps silently perpetuating misogyny and patriarchy.
>>
>>29498949
Plain and simple, no. The average female won't perform as well as the average male.

However, and I say this as a Marine grunt, not every male is fit for the infantry either. Being male doesn't magically make you qualified, except for socially since males are expected to die for their tribe. It's primal in that sense. But if you're looking to set standards based on physical capabilities I think 99% of women wouldn't make it and a great deal of men would fail as well.

I think women should be barred completely from the military aside from desk jobs. The military is a special kind of brotherhood. In my company we say and do things that would get us charged if a woman heard it. They just don't belong there.
>>
>>29503196
:0
>>
>>29503166
No, American military females can never find satisfactory motivation in the American military, as long as America (USA) keeps perpetuating patriarchy at all levels of it's society.

Women around the globe can only find true motivation by taking arms to fight for THEMSELVES, instead of fighting for states run by men!
>>
>>29498949

Here is your source: what pro sport (where the stakes aren't life and death, inline in combat) do women compete in with equally ability? A small minority of women can hang it will wreck their body faster than it wrecked mine. 11 years USMC infantry, 6 trips to the show.
>>
>>29500959
>Tfw it mentions the females who "passed" Ranger School
>"We can handle things physically and mentally on the same level as men and that we can deal with the same stresses and training that the men can"
>Coming from a woman who is said to have been given extra tries and pushed through
>>
>>29503166
Also, what is this SHARP you speak of?

To me it stands for SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice. If so, then quote away.
>>
>>29503308
Ranger school and being in a Ranger battalion doing Ranger deployments are two different worlds you Fucking retard. But you wouldn't know that Cuz your a fuckwad wemon in a Ranger bat would be grounded down hell men in Ranger bats get grounded down.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-19-49-49_1.jpg (273 KB, 1072x1074) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-19-49-49_1.jpg
273 KB, 1072x1074
>>29498949
If you've ever been with a female in military, you know a large % of them go to desk jobs or work as medics. Most of them do not feel comfortable out in the fields with guys, which creates a big trust issue. Most female are also physically weaker than men, thats another problem. Not saying all women are, this is personal experience.
>>
>>29499501
Chess is gendered? Fuck, man.
>>
>>29499200
NCO is basically deskjob, Anon
>>
>>29499501
Handball is the only thing I know of.

But really, Chess?
>>
>>29501130
I love the contrast between him and his wife.
>>
File: twohoe.webm (680 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
twohoe.webm
680 KB, 960x720
>>29501464
>>
>>29503383

Lol no. A infantry NCO is a team, squad leader, platoon sergeant. In armor units he is a tank commander, in artillery he is in charge of a cannon and its crew in combat arms NCOs are combat leaders that lead by example. Follow me!
>>
>>29503196
Plenty of men in American army arnt cut? I'm pretty sure you joined a jew pmc
>>
At the end of the day, it's nothing eugenics can't solve. Which reminds me, why aren't we doing that again?
>>
>>29502676
fat fucks shouldn't be allowed to use a gun, male or female
>>
>>29503496
I did?
>>
>>29499103
>Not 1 but 2 guns pointed directly at her uterus
This is what Roe v. Wade has given us.
>>
>>29499089
>what you cant get past though, is the instincts of a man that is in the subconcious to protect women.
And even if we can train that out of them, we need to actually sit down and ask ourselves if that's something we as a nation really want to do.
>>
>>29499014
this
>>
>>29501464
A) Modern combat has changed and name one mostly female combat unit that has achieved jack shit in the whole of human history... no ones saying they can be in the military we are arguing that they cant be and should not be infantry now go get the sand out of your vagina
>>
>>29503100
The far better career options in professional sports and coaching. You're not getting the top 10% of women athletes, they have better and safer jobs available.

And even then, why bother training, testing, and reworking logistics to give women spots you could have filled with guys for far less trouble.
>>
>>29498949
What a qt.
>>
>>29504070
He's not bad
>>
>>29498949

No. But that's mainly because their training standards are shit, and if they were just held to the same ones as everyone else we wouldn't get so many low quality servicemembers.
>>
>>29498949
As soon as the standards are changed to be equivalent to their male counterparts, I will begin to evaluate their worth. Until then, women aren't shit and they don't measure up.

Put them in the kitchens, offices, and hospitals.
>>
>>29503378
Chess is not, there are open events and womens only events. The only woman to ever really compete in open events was Polgar. The rest, including the current womens champion, get consistently rekt. The womens tournaments are there because otherwise there would be no motivation for young girls to get into it if they know they'll have to be some crazy statistical outlier to even have a tiny chance of winning money in a tournament
>>
>>29499014
>15% weaker

Try 30-50%
>>
>>29503293
I will reply to you. Don't worry
>>
>>29503240
lol women are wilted little delicate flowers who are hurt by words and people want them to fight in the most brutal and tiresome event mankind has ever conceived.

i wish aussies couldn't post on 4chan anymore
>>
>>29503458
he's referring to some foreign army that nobody gives a fuck about
>>
>>29504142
Id pee in her butt
>>
>>29503950
didn't the first US female combatant become one of the first POW's of the wars in the middle east?

thats an achievement at least
>>
>>29499109
not goanna take a lousing bet bro
>>
>>29498949
Military life is about one thing, and one thing only. It's about carrying stupidly heavy weights over ridiculously long distances. My knees were fucked by twenty five, and i'm still paying for it.

Women can serve in combat just as well as men. They can function in a logistical capability just as well as men. They can sit behind a desk and do clerical bullshit just as well as men. They can drive, they can fly a jet, they can shoot a man. They can not perform the same physical feats that a man can. They never will, period. A man posted a four minute mile in 1954. Over sixty years later, the closest a woman has come is 4:12:56. It's widely believed that a woman running under four minutes is a physical impossibility.

I'm all for women in the military as long as the physical standards are identical for both sexes. I know plenty of scary women that could outperform me physically, but they're the rare few. If they can hump over mountains and through swamps at the same pace as their male peers, let them the fuck in already. If not, stop trying.
>>
>>29504300
>be in pog unit
>pog unit comes into contact.
>weapons, having been "maintained" by pogs, suffer multiple malfunctions
>private lynch hides while her friends are all killed.
>her attackers, seeing that she's worse than worthless, check her into civvie hospital
>ODA "rescues" her in broad daylight without any contact
>brass, never missing a chance for good press, brand her a hero
>young private shuts the fuck up until she can't handle the "hero" bullshit anymore
>comes out denouncing the whole debacle

At least she had the integrity to tell the truth about how big of a shitbag she was.
>>
>>29504193
Thats the way it is for men though
>>
>>29502835

Non military or POG detected.
>>
>>29502916
testosterone doesn't fix weak joints
>>
>>29503293
>So this is what rabid feminism is like

Well, at least you're not a complete loon, assuming you aren't a fat fuck pushing fat acceptance or some shit like that.
>>
>>29498949
look up injury rates between the sexes in sports, especially lower back and knee injury rates
>>
>>29499103
The middle guy really looks like he is about to snap and go into a classic drill sergeant rage mode
>>
File: 34435656.jpg (15 KB, 237x233) Image search: [Google]
34435656.jpg
15 KB, 237x233
>>29501464
Get back in the kitchen, slut
Nobody cares about "MUH WARRIOR WOMYN"
Anything a woman can do in the military a man can do 20 times better
>>
>>29498949
Short answer: yes. Long answer: no.
A more precise question will be: "are women capable of preforming in Infantry roles as well as men in the manner that they're used in today?" Than the answer is simply no.
Woman have fine combat skills to offer, but in order to utilize them, the army will need to re-think the way it uses female soldiers. Something that would require new, tailored doctrine, which will require resources, which will mean that woman in the army cause extra expenses and will imply that they're, surprisingly, not exactly the same thing as men- which means that we won't see it happening.
>>
>>29504631
generals don't have drill sergeant rage mode they only have kill the fly with the nuke create a new order mode. Its much much more political and worse

he probably created an order that any female that did something stupid would have their instructors demoted
>>
>>29499286
Ive read in a story about female soldiers that a certain obstacle in the obstacle course the way you have to move fucks their ovaries. They didnt have to do them but many women do it anyway because they dont want to seem weak.
>>
>>29504716
>new tailored doctrine

How would it be different from the current tailored doctrine of requiring less of women?
>>
>>29499779
>ellen_ripley_clones.jpg
>>
What are you talking about OP. In WWII women had no problem manning the AAguns. Just tell them to stop bleeding and start stacking shells
>>
>>29504790
Combat has naturally developed for the last couple of thousands of years to fit the male physique and psych. Female have both working differently. It's not about the "how" you demand from them, it's about the "what". And they got the "what" entirely wrong because they want woman to do men work work- which they can't because they're not men.
>>
>>29504851
I think the Reds proved that women can serve in combat just fine. In Stalingrad the first line of defense was an AA regiment that was almost exclusively female, and they stayed at their posts and held the fucking line until each and every one of them died. Thirty seven guns crewed by thirty seven teams with absolutely no training in engaging ground targets and they kicked the Germans right in the dick for as long as they possibly could.

Fucking let women in. They're just as capable of fighting and dying as a man is. I'd be proud to serve alongside any woman that makes it through the physical requirements because you'd better believe they worked harder than their male peers to get there.
>>
>>29498949
No.
/thread
>>
>>29504915
Haha hey everyone, look at this faggot that never served.
>>
>>29504881

So what couple they do? Could it be done without making men cover their slack?
>>
>>29503240
>>29503107
Please stop anon, this is beautiful copypasta material.
>>
Females have no place doing what we as infantryman, it's hard enough to walk around and not get a fucking sharp complaint these days and now they expect them to live and train and work with us 24/7? Most good NCO's and soldiers will either leave or get kicked out due to "he said the word pussy meerrr" or the rampent amounts of IG/EO/sharp shit that is already getting out of hand with these new entitled soldiers we keep getting. Hope the army is ready to handle a 25% decline in combat effectiveness because of hurt feelings and social experiments. Seen a female in training hesitate to put a tourniquet on a male soldier because she didn't want to go near his dick. Seen foriegn army female 'pass' EIB even though her male counterpart carried her ruck 4/12 miles. The list goes on and on
>>
>>29502851
This. The Olympics are segregated by gender for a reason.
>>
>>29504915
What you're forgetting is that Russia was conscripting everyone in WW2, and AFTER the war they re segregated the military by gender, because they were no longer in a fight for survival.
>>
>>29504915
>AA regiment
Because they needed the men to actually fight so they left the women behind to do the guard stuff.
>stayed at their posts
Russians were known to shoot anyone who would retreat, sooo...
>any woman that makes it through
So, you admit that they are generally weaker than men and require additional effort to meet the standard, thanks
>>
>>29498949
They're fucking terrible. They're weaker. Finding a woman that can hack it is an infantryman is like finding a guy that can make it as a Green Beret (+2-2.5SD or thereabouts, here's somewhere to start http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.215.71&rep=rep1&type=pdf). Except your +2.5SD woman literally just does the same job as an the average-fitness infantryman, whereas the +2.5SD commando is a categorically more elite soldier. The whole "women in combat!" thing is a meme pushed by feminists, government bureaucrats, and careerist female officers with no more basis in reality than trying to replace infantrymen with positronic androids.

Any flag officer who doesn't go along with it gets fired (denied promotion) and so the false consensus is formed. Complaints up the chain of command about female-specific readiness problems, like 35% of our cooks getting pregnant after we received deployment orders, are literally not allowed to be discussed. There's conveniently no war, so the worst thing that will happen is a bunch of hapless company and battalion commanders getting fired because their "toxic command environment" caused the bitches to get drunk and yell rape/not be able to do their jobs because they're weak/feel bad feels.
>>
>>29499250
No they don't. The Israelis maintain a single battalion of female infantry, which has been on border guard duty following dismal performance in the 2006 war with Hizbullah in Lebanon.
>>
>>29503100
The average male is stronger than about 99% of women when it comes to grip strength, the highest disparity. In other measures of upper body strength the average male is stronger than around 95-99% of women. The average man is stronger than around 66-80% of women on measures of lower body strength.

A well-above-average man will literally never encounter a women stronger than him.

1% of qualified females means one or two per company, which is actually in line with current nations employing female infantry (France, Denmark, Netherlands, Israel) of around .5-.8% female. Good luck convincing the DoD bureaucrats and feminist agitators that that's enough.
>>
>>29503364
No they wouldn't. The standards would be (will be) lowered until the number of women is acceptable.
>>
File: 1454765741949.png (2 MB, 1713x1790) Image search: [Google]
1454765741949.png
2 MB, 1713x1790
>>29498949
>Short answer
No.

>Long answer
pic related
>>
>>29499014
>sex segregated units are a must until they can prove worth
This. The blacks were segregated until they proved their worth on the battlefield in WW2
>>
>>29499404
It's not bait when it's true.
>>
>>29498949
Biologically speaking.... Oxytocin is a hormones that makes women unable to cope with high stress environment. It fucks with the amygdala(decision process in your brain)

Men have little no effect from oxytocin.

Men have greater cardiovascular reserve, with larger hearts, greater lung volume per body mass, a higher red blood cell count, and higher hemoglobin. They also have higher circulating clotting factors, which leads to faster healing of wounds.

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.

So its really a no brainier why women are obsolete in war.
>>
>>29502676
That's horrifying
>>
>>29503107
Falling for the bait but fuck it
Tired of this Kurd women meme.

>1. Propaganda
>2. They suffer almost a 80% casualties rate
>3. ISIS loves to capture them, rape them, then behead them.
>4.All segregated units.
>5. Most of them aren't warriors but just trying to survive a genocide.

So stop with this meme
>>
>>29503415
>wife
>>
>>29499200
Man. I wish I was in the German army so I could rail the shit out of your wife, aka: the platoon cum dumpster.
>>
>>29498949
STARCH YOUR COVER
T
A
R
C
H

Y
O
U
R

C
O
V
E
T
>>
>>29503114
>son
we're not into making kids
>deployment
our military does not deploy. Instead, it'd be like a call to arms, and we'd be both fighting for our country.
>>
>>29505676
> grip strength
All this masturbating is finally paying off
>>
>>29506089
Source on the 80% casualty rate?
>>
>>29503240
B8pocalypse
>>
>>29503293
Fucking Australians
>>
>>29503240
>Kurds
>not traditionalist and "misogynist"

ayy
>>
>>29503028
Lie? There's a very real risk of infertility for women below a healthy body fat composition and a related risk from prolonged exertion
>>
>>29503196
When was this?! I'm glad that's fucking changed. Fuck that.
>>
I've only done one course with a majority of infantiers and the 2 girls that were there were more physically capable then half the men. That being said there are barely any women in infantry in CF, they always pick easier trades
>>
>>29504282
Canadian army is the same....
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 640x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 640x983
>>29498949
Only athletic women 6'0 and taller are CAPABLE of infantry. They aren't preferred because of the fact that women's and men's bodies are built differently and all the weight will wreak havoc on their hips and knees.

Pic related
>>
>>29502676
Amazing
>>
>>29506698
Wow it's totally worth all this bullshit to have "2 girls that were there were more physically capable then half the men" (i.e., exactly average). Girl power smash the patriarchy!
>>
>>29507743
You sound like a neck beard
>>
goddamn how many times am i gonna see the same thread with the same discussion over and over and over on this website. im going back to ar15 and 1911forums
>>
>>29507809
See ya later faggot
>>
>>29498956
Lolwut?
There's no way you're an actual service member.
>>
>>29498949
Most women I've come across in BCT and AIT are just as strong mentally as males and fewer, just as strong physically. The myth that women would fall apart at the first signs of battle are complete shit as some women in the military have seen combat and helped to their best abilities. I think most of the people passing harsh judgement about women in the military are basement dwellers.
>>
>>29507837
Where did you get the idea that >>29498956 was a service member? He never said he was.
>>
>>29498949
All memes aside, they work fine in a setting where they are treated the same as males.
SOURCE:
WWII Red Army, modern Kurdish Militias, Dahomey Amazons, et al.
>>
>>29508157
>three examples of propaganda with limited real life success
>>
>>29508199
Wow, what a zesty post! Your exciting unsubstantiated opinions sure did win THAT argument!
>>
>>29498949

she's fucking adorable
>>
>>29507875
I've seen several women in the Army that are useful but I've seen many more that are fucktarded
>>
File: 1458164055738.gif (2 MB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1458164055738.gif
2 MB, 400x299
Women should be specialist or pilots but not infantry.
>night witches
>All female battalion Snipers USSR
>partisans
>>
If women were as capable as men in physical endeavors they would not be segregated at the Olympics.
>>
>>29503950
During th paraguayan war or the war of the triple alliance, there was an all female guard regiment from paraguay, iirc they were the queen's guard and largely armed with pikes. They suposedly held a fort on their own against superior numbers of attackers. You could argue they were motivated by certain death of they failed, paraguayan leadership was stalin tier or worse. An escaped POW who returned to sign up for more fighting was executed for cowardice. All in all the war absolutely devastated the paraguayan population.

I recommend reading up on it, it's an interesting conflict.
>>
>>29499345
>for example, they can be in arty

155mm shells weigh over 100lb, and arty crews need to lift them for hours on end. most women cannot easily do that
>>
>>29498949
No, source is biology, stop asking.
>>
>>29508693
Women don't handle high Gs too well due to higher incidence of hypotension.
>>
>>29498949
oh look, it's this thread again
>>
>>29510518
Nice of you to join us
>>
>>29499014
>15% weaker
Average man is 40-50% stronger upper body and 20-30% more lower body muscle mass.
>>
>>29508281
>Dahomey women get slaughtered
>Kurdish militias take anyone and everyone they can, barely train them, use women as propaganda and fight a weak unorganized enemy
>Russian reds have no choice but to employ women thought they don't want them, use them as propaganda and abandon them as soon as they could after the war
>>
I don't see the big deal here. In Canada we've had women able to join infantry units since forever, and they barely join. In my company over the past 5 years there's only ever been two women at a time. That's it. Only one of them was complete junk, but so are a bunch of new troops anyways. The shit ones get weeded out.

Even if they were all junk it would have a minuscule impact.
>>
>>29510916
It would have a massive impact for a military the size of the US, when less than 10 out of 100 applicants pass and the rest receive injuries, sometimes long term, you are going to be paying millions of dollars more per year for a lower number of soldiers that are less combat effective

Not to mention the inevitable lowering of standards
>>
Not until exoskeleton are standard issue to all infantry
>>
>>29510916
It'll have an impact because the feminist agitators won't be happy with <1% women infantry so they're just going to lower standards.
>>
>>29511179
>complaining about feminist again
Honestly, America, you are making yourself ridiculous.

You were once the bastion of democracy and respected for the invulnerable military might. But now, you are all just a bunch of hukling mass shooters who cannot control the stupidity of feminists, peta, anti-vaxxers, and so on.
You even let one of your most briliant scientists cry simply because of his shirt.

Your stereotype went from respectable leaders into a bunch of mindless brutes

(This is coming from a Pilipino who relies on you heavily)
>>
>>29499161
Let's be fair here. How often do Denmark military personnel get involved in combat operations?
>>
>>29511268
>Honestly, America, you are making yourself ridiculous.

only women and nu-males write this way.

please see yourself out.
>>
>>29511268
>(This is coming from a Pilipino

Ah, literally the most cucked race on the planet.

How's that search for a wife going, amigo? You can find one, right? They haven't ALL been stolen by white men...right?
>>
>>29511268

it's ironic that the country with the highest rate of "women leaving to marry american men" (whatever you call that, I'm not a scientist) is the one that this idiot is posting from

if american men are so awful, why are 6 out of every 7 women in your country marrying them?
>>
>>29511368
You're talking about Sweden. No one comes over to a peninsula in the middle of the ocean.

I would appreciate it if we refrain from exchanging immature racist insults though.

>>29511382
Money, mate.
>>
File: 14599522952432142674300.jpg (495 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
14599522952432142674300.jpg
495 KB, 720x1280
Join us
Join us
Join us
Join us
>>
>>29507837
see
>>29508143
>>
>>29511268
Might I just say that I greatly enjoy fucking your women? Also I like when they cook insane quantities of food for me and their large family gatherings with even more food. So basically the sex and food are great. Keep sending your women over here m8, it's greatly appreciated.
>>
>>29511345
Look up their involvement in the Helmand province. Pretty hardcore shit for such a small force.
>>
File: 1420527519357.jpg (3 KB, 111x126) Image search: [Google]
1420527519357.jpg
3 KB, 111x126
>>29511397
Hey America, how does it feel to know that a mere 3rd world trash hole actually has better policies than your eagle land?
>>
>>29511404
It seems like your women like our policies
>>
>>29511398
Can you be a bit more specific? I see a lot about the Brits involvement before the US Marines ended up largely taking over. Some mentions of Denmark being involved in earlier British led operations, but I don't see a whole lot.
>>
>>29511389
>You're talking about Sweden. No one comes over to a peninsula in the middle of the ocean.

wow, I can literally hear the wooshing sound as my point sails over your head at mach 3 and 70,000 feet

your women are LEAVING your country and coming to the united states. Nobody is going to your shitty little country.

and what does sweden have to do with anything? what are you even attempting to say here?
>>
>>29511415
Money is all you are good for, fatty :)
>>
>>29499426
>The only way women will be sticking with the men is if the exercises are easy
This is clearly a false premise considering there are Danish women who meet the standards and serve alongside men and the Danish military has not had problems performing. Basic logic.

Idiot/10
>>
File: 1459359647378.jpg (54 KB, 350x383) Image search: [Google]
1459359647378.jpg
54 KB, 350x383
>>29511389
>american men make more money and get more pussy than me but they are honestly making themselves ridiculous!!

t. cuck
>>
>>29511426
What are the standards?
>>
>>29511404
That's cute. What policies make your 3rd world trash heap better than the United States?

Also even though other anon beat me to it, your women sure seem to like it here. In our beds and in our kitchens. It's pretty great. Also like 80% of them seem to be nurses, so that's also nice. Talk about carrying their weight. You can have our lazy white women, I'll keep your sexy and hard working women.
>>
>>29511421
Read my post again. Pilipinos HAVE great respect for Americans...or at least we used to.

We leave the country for the sake of making money and that's it. It's not cuckery when we get paid for it.
Unlike the Europeans who welcomed the radicals with open legs.

Simple as that, anon
>>
>>29505981
>>29507529
two kinds of people
>>
File: Futabu.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Futabu.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>29511439
We have no feminazis, anti-vaxxers, niggers, and jews. Oh, and we are ranked as Top 10 most hospitable place for homosexuals. #5 for gender equality

Comparing my 3rd world country to Eagle land is like comparing a small but peaceful home and a shooting range.
>>
>>29499394
thats because no one gives a fuck about your cock-shaped country on Germany's head
>>
>>29511440
>Pilipinos HAVE great respect for Americans

I really couldn't give a shit what some slit-eyed manlet cuck thinks. your opinion has literally no meaning whatsoever.
>>
File: 1337118592878.png (223 KB, 590x335) Image search: [Google]
1337118592878.png
223 KB, 590x335
>ITT American's so buthurt over the opinion of a mere 3rd world country bum
How bad does it feel, oh glorious white supremacists?
>>
>>29511426
Not the anon you're bickering with, but what are your PT standards? And what percentage of your infantry and combat arms soldiers are female?
>>
>>29506089
source please, not because i don't believe, but because i want to believe
>>
File: 1459421174137.png (97 KB, 331x321) Image search: [Google]
1459421174137.png
97 KB, 331x321
>>29511440
>It's not cuckery when we get paid for it.
>>
>>29511465

so let me get this straight

you:
>wrote something on the internet

we:
>live in the greatest nation on earth and fuck more of your women than you do

and this translates, in your mind, to: "the american are butthurt"

whatever you have to tell yourself, cuck.
>>
>>29511416
Eh, I can't help you there. It seems people haven't written much about Denmark's involvement. The few Danish articles I find don't specify much either.

I just remember talking to soldiers who had been stationed there back then. I wish I had paid better attention so I could've actually greentexted some of it. At the time those stories were a dime a dozen.
>>
>>29511455
I mean those first 4 things sound really nice. But you can happily avoid all of those depending on where in the US you live. As for tolerating homosexuals, that also depends on where you live.

As for gender equality, the crap those same feminazis spew shouldn't be taken seriously. They invented the .77 cents on the dollar shit by comparing what women made on average versus what men did and without controlling for profession (big difference between a K-12 teacher versus an Engineer), additional qualifications, the fact that men are statistically much more likely to ask for and push for raises, that women end up having kids and want variable work schedules to raise their kids (which makes them less desirable to the work force since men will make more sacrifices and statistically work more hours) etc. I don't really feel bad for our women. They have so much freedom that they have all this extra time to complain about non issues.

But as before. Your women seem to like it here well enough. And I encourage you to keep sending them here because I like them. You can have our white women because less and less men want them.
>>
File: tmp_8423-1459651364646456077402.jpg (1008 KB, 2158x3000) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8423-1459651364646456077402.jpg
1008 KB, 2158x3000
>>29498949
Former Australian Infantry soldier(2001-2004) here, on my recruit course alone, the females carried less as their shit was divided among us men, the females drank more water, they drank all theirs then most of ours and still suffered from heat stroke and fatigue.

This was total bullshit, to top off the end of the first day I found a sweet LUP to sleep, a soft sand bar between two trees, so I hitched up my hootchie and just rolled out my sleeping bag and my course leader Lance Corporal says "Yeah, take that down so the girls have somewhere to sleep, we have to make them as comfortable as possible." I was tired and exhausted, full of rage at this point, it took all my strength of self restraint to not punch my Lance Jack in the face and go over to the lazy cunts who's shit I was carrying all day and dump it on their fucken heads

Women in the military belong in logistics and communication roles, the infantry is no place for anyone that is so weak they can't even carry their own gear.

It's a true fucken story, I don't give a shit if noone believes me, it fucken happened.
>>
>>29511457
>cock-shaped country on Germany's head.

Cannot be unseen, the tip even looks like the ballooned end of a condom. And it explains so much about modern Germany. Thank you anon.
>>
>>29499069
If a woman is in the infantry she should be charged with child abuse and child endangerment if she gets pregnant DURING deployment.
>>
>>29511478
Yes, yes, I am aware of those.
But my point is, no matter how stupid the feminists are, you folks let them do as they wish and you don't even bother to stand up to what is right

I was giving out a simple criticism of your country, and lo, just as expected, you faggots jumped on the fact that I am a mere flip and started throwing shit.

I said my country to make things fair but I guess shitposting is a sport.
>>
>>29499109
She looks like Carl from the walking dead
>>
>>29511530
Frankly m8, that's freedom of speech. Unlike many other parts of the world that restrict freedom of speech to avoid muh hurt feels, the US does not. Which means that we can say whatever we want, including those same feminazis.
>>
>>29499276
Yeah, I don't think he understands the buffet of cock she will have at her disposal.
>>
>>29511268
>mass shooters
In 2011-2012 323 guns where used to kill people and that's mostly suicides and gang shit
>>
>>29511521
women who get pregnant get sent home immediately, so basically, they get to fuck and then they get a free ticket home whenever they want where they can then get an abortion or whatever and spend however much recovery time necessary living off the military, doing nothing but sitting at home/on base.
>>
>>29511435
>>29511466
https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=113&t=927914
Simple explanation

http://www.nih.no/upload/Forsvarets%20institutt/Nordic%20Test%20Protocoll.pdf
In depth

Basically performance level of a battery of exercises is divided in 5 blocks and you need to clear a certain level to qualify for a certain role. Clearing block 3 is the minimum for any deployment.

I can't find the percentage of women in combat arms but the overall percentage is 5-6% for the army, roughly the same for the navy and few points higher for the airforce (just shy of 10% I think). So probably only a fraction of those are in combat roles, though last I heard the Danish military was putting a lot of effort into increasing its tooth-to-tail ratio.
>>
File: 1451984205436.jpg (69 KB, 498x482) Image search: [Google]
1451984205436.jpg
69 KB, 498x482
>>29503458
>drinking this much of the Kool aid
>being this much of dick riding faggot

I bet you recite the fucking Creed before you go to bed every night don't you?
>>
>>29502728
You don't let the shit men who don't make the standard get through basic, but you have to lower standards to get the female quota or else it's sexist.
>>
>>29503240
that last sentence is some awful shit backwards niggertry
>>
>>29511567
>In 2011-2012 323 guns where used to kill people
Damn, those guns got around.
>>
File: tmp_8423-1459439205491-306376152.jpg (852 KB, 2499x2666) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8423-1459439205491-306376152.jpg
852 KB, 2499x2666
>>29503240
Patriarchy punishing women all the way to single mother pensions, life long alimony, favourable outcomes in divorce court and never being blamed as the aggressor or cause of domestic abuse.
>>
>>29504276
Fuck off cunt, I served in the Australian Infantry and the females there were weak as piss and whined more than a rusty windmill.

We had one good female on the recruit course, but she booted out because she was on some sort of hormone treatment to make her stronger.
>>
>>29511505
Thanku4yourservice
>>
File: free-tuition2.jpg (166 KB, 1000x520) Image search: [Google]
free-tuition2.jpg
166 KB, 1000x520
>>29511478
>live in the greatest nation on earth
>America
heh
>>
>>29505573
Fucking this
>>
>>29511572
That is a fucken wrought, they should either be on an implant or be charged with negligence.
>>
>>29511685
there are roughly 20.4 million college students at any given time in the united states. if that money was divided equally among everyone, each student would get 12,745.09 which as a student right now, would pay off a little less than half of my overall tuition.
>>
>>29511685
>20.4 million college students in 2013
>number only rising as less students graduate
>not counting student age people who can't afford college
>260 billion/20.4 million students is almost 13,000
>college only costs 13,000 a year
>"""""free""""" college won't even work for just the students that go now

Your pic a shit, maybe you Bernouts should use some of the math skills you should have picked up during all that time amassing that crippling student debt.
>inb4 "I'm a yuropoor and to us 260 billion is 260 million million!"
In an argument about America, where billion is just 1000 million.
>>
>>29511733
just for reference, the GI bill can give you 50,000+ dollars towards college.
>>
>>29511733
>>29511754
Sure.
We are all laughing
>>
>>29511772
nigger, we're not talking about health care. learn to read you fucking baboon.
>>
>>29511782
I can go on forever, worry not
>>
>>29511772
i'm half canadian, half american and i've spent my life about 50/50 in both places working in both and i've got to say, in the united states i made more money making 10 dollars an hour than i did making 16 dollars an hour in canada. taxes are fucking murder. they rape you on your cheques every week. lets say i made 425 dollars gross in the US, i'd expect to take home somewhere in the 330-350 dollars range. in canada, i would expect to take home somewhere in the 190-215 range. keep in mind, these are 40 hour weeks and this is shit i've actually experienced, so i can tell you, it isn't worth it. i've never had a hospital visit. ever. never broken a bone and i'm not on welfare, so basically, im paying out the ass for a service i haven't ever used in the 34 years i've spent on this planet.
>>
>>29511789
>not knowing that we pay more so the rest of the world doesn't have to.
What is R&D?
>>
>>29511806
Because Japan, The UK, France Germany, Canada and Australia have no medical research and development programs.
>>
File: OS3D_MillerLevine_Bio_nat.jpg (18 KB, 130x188) Image search: [Google]
OS3D_MillerLevine_Bio_nat.jpg
18 KB, 130x188
>>29498949
No, not even close.
Is this a serious question?
>pic related
It's my source.

From the moment they sign up, they are held to lower standards. And many can't even make that.
>>
>>29511806
No way in hell is it that US medical centres over charge for surgery or promote unnecessary surgery.
>>
>>29511782
Maybe if I scream "nigger" again, then they'll all listen to me. I'm... Im gonna try it, guys.
>>
>>29511835
I hate gypsies.
>>
File: fghjfghj.gif (817 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fghjfghj.gif
817 KB, 250x250
>>29511831
>charges you more than a product is worth
>this not only does this encourage you to purchase the product, but forces you to
Nigga are you retarded?
If they over charge, people won't buy their product.
That like ECON 070.
>>
Don't worry America, we will make sure that your race won't be forgotten. Maybe
>>
File: iphone-america.jpg (92 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
iphone-america.jpg
92 KB, 600x402
>>29511877
>If they over charge, people won't buy their product.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
America stupid, desu
>>
>>29511893
>you really are that retarded
I guess you don't know what subjective value is.
>>
>>29511893
Twice as many people own Androids than Iphones.
>>
File: slutwalk2.jpg (47 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
slutwalk2.jpg
47 KB, 620x400
>>29511905
Tell us more about retardation, America-san
>>
>>29498949
Apparently: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
>>
File: apple-silver.jpg (26 KB, 406x474) Image search: [Google]
apple-silver.jpg
26 KB, 406x474
>>29511914
Mac has more consumers than Apple and Google. I wonder why
>>
>>29511927
I don't need to say any more about it. You're doing it for me.
>>
>>29498949
If a female is physically qualified for the position and is motivated to be there then I say let em in. The issue I have is when they lower standards for females to accommodate them into combat roles. Heres an example:

>APFT Standards for Males 17-21
>42 Push-ups in 2 minutes
>53 Sit-ups in 2 minutes
>15:54 2 mile

>APFT Standards for Females 17-21:
>19 Push-ups in 2 minutes
>53 Sit-ups in 2 minutes
>18:02 2 mile

Now I have an issue with this. If a female cannot run as fast as males then that will slow the squad and inturn take more time to reach the objective. The Army also just started doing the OPAT which is a test which regardless of gender measures deadlift, distance throw, distance jump, and shuttle sprint ability. This new test has been painted as sexist and designed to keep women out of combat jobs. The issue is if a female cannot deadlift a 155 M107 shell then how the fuck is the battery going to be as combat effective?
>>
>>29511877
You mean like how the US medical service prices shit itself and if people don't pay they die or are at risk of dying.

For a dying or sick person they will pay what it takes to live fuck head.
>>
>>29510649
I know I was like wtf is he smoking? Besides bluepilled dicks
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.