[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Nutnfancy considered a fudd or a mallninja or a gear queer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: k153503_nutnfancy.png (101 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
k153503_nutnfancy.png
101 KB, 320x240
Is Nutnfancy considered a fudd or a mallninja or a gear queer?
>>
A Queer fudd ninja. The triple threat.
>>
>>29494373
yes
>>
>>29494393
>new from Chiappa
>>
he's a faggot
>>
>>29494393

Queerfuddja
>>
>>29494373
Nah. Just mildly autistic. Makes him more lovable desu.
>>
>>29494373

He's a snarky pilot in the Utah Air National Guard. Typical reservist officer, A.K.A "nut'n" special, and really quite frankly an idiot when it comes to most things related to firearms.
>>
>>29494373
>nutnfancy
>fudd

Do you even know what Fudd means? Jesus Christ.

And he's a gear queer, all the way.
>>
>>29494459

You don't even run n gun in the desert winter at night with 15 minute notice with an unilluminated optic. Faget.
>>
>>29494373
He's a self-important, narcissistic, Chair Force POG.
>>
>>29494396
>yes

/thread

else, take your pick. raging faggot
>>
>>29494373
he sure is.
>>
his presentation and fanbase are autistic but his points are usually pretty solid, in my opinion
>>
File: 1455670386127.jpg (62 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1455670386127.jpg
62 KB, 540x720
>>29494373
i like his full length videos. He sure has a FUCKTON more experience than any non-military people out there

FUCK THE BODIES OF WATER CAPCHA GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>29494373
He is a mall ninja, gearqueer, and doomsday prepper.

HE IS NOT A FUDD! People don't seem to know what the fuck a fudd is anymore family. A FUDD is a person that likes to go hunting but thinks non-traditional hunting guns should be heavily restricted or banned. Fudds think that the 2nd amendment applies to hunting and 'salt raffles should be banned and only certain special people should be able to buy registered handgun licenses.
>>
RICHARD HOLDEN HEWITT
South Jordan Utah
>>
He's a bit of a goof but I actually like his video lengths, very comfy.
>>
AKA "DICK" Hewitt!!
>>
>>29494447
Hey nutn
>>
I seriously don't understand all the hate for this guy. The biggest complaint I always hear is "his videos are too long."

Really, that's your complaint? Go make your own videos then, you faggots. Which nobody will watch because you're a fucking fatbody who doesn't actually go outside.
>>
>>29495932
>you will never be autistically obsessed with nutn
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/795767-The-Nutnfancy-files
>>
>>29495980
The guy is realllly fuckin longwinded though.....

and the worst part is his filler/banter has no clues as to what he is talking about inbetween.
>>
>>29494459
Name three times he was an idiot about firearms.

Dont worry, I'll wait with my six pack of Big K.
>>
>>29494459

Clearly this guy is a fag.
>>
>>29494373

An ounce trouncer.

>>29496038

He ND'd. Points for airing it though.
>>
>>29496075

Also, he wasn't pointing it at himself or anyone else. Points for that too.
He isn't the only guy to have ever done it so no biggie to me as long no one was hurt.
>>
>>29494373
>muh mini14
>muh acronyms
>muh weight
He needs to research shit more idk how many vids he has where he says some stuff that has become common knowledge.
>>
>>29496038
>Big K

Fuck offbrand soda is so god damn disgusting, I stopped drinking soda altogether but fuck when I did it was the name brand stuff or bust
>>
>>29496234

The common knowledge might be new to someone, man.
>>
>>29496265
>tips fedora
>>
>channel name changed to "Lt Col Nutnfancy"
Fucking pogs.
>>29495890
FUDD is an acronym for fear, uncertainty, doubt and disinformation.
Watch any of his "philosophy" videos and you will get fudd.
>>
>>29494373
Definately geer quear. I love him though.
>>
>>29495890
>>29499391

Technically you're both right. The one fact remains that differentiates a fudd from a paranoid prepper is that fudds hate military firearms and have no problem with them being regulated or even banned.
>>
For sure a mall ninja. In no way a fudd.
Hes a guilty pleasure of mine. I value his opinion on equipment and occasionally have one of his long ass shooting videos on in the background while I get ready for work. I wish he would stop doing motorcycle and car videos though. And I would kill for the chance to go out and shoot where he shoots.
>>
>>29494396
/thread
>>
>>29494373

I stopped watching him once I found out he was a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>29494373

He is long winded and absolutely a gear queer. Most of his videos include at least one instance of him showing off a shitty Velcro and canvas pouch, then talking about how rare it is or how it isn't made anymore.

That being said, he does have a decent amount of skill. You should watch his long distance videos. He can't be that much of an idiot if he's designing and effectively using different rifle rigs at 1000m.
>>
>>29500745
He's a Utah mormon. Romney told them not to vote for Trump. They follow orders.
>>
>>29495980
He's longwinded and likes to ramble about shit he's either clueless about, or how whatever he's talking about fits into his own stupid framework. He's also very cocky about his ability to do this, and relates everything to politcs. His videos are basically long cringe fests with occasional good information.

Basically, he's a longwinded, annoying narcissist that can't talk about anything without putting it into a context he invented.
>>
>>29494373
has he shoot up his truck by accident?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAIjzQEFUnw
>>
>>29496075
Link to video of the ND?
>>
>>29501258
All the Mormons I know are feeling the Bern.
>>
>>29494373
I couldn't say, really, because i don't consider him at all.
>>
>>29500646
As in "Elmer Fudd".
Idiots.
>>
He alone is the reason i will never go to Utah
>>
>>29503163
Purge 2.0 when?
>>
File: 1.png (148 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.png
148 KB, 640x480
>>29494373
I used to hate the dude, and he is still a little cringy, but he does provide some valuable information.

If you are concerned with the weight, handling, accuracy, and general performance of a firearm while on the move, nutn is good (if you can stand him). He actually takes his guns into the field and works with them, unlike all the fudd channels where they just shoot at a range.

He definitely fills a role that others don't, and I check his channel once a month (though I'm not going to sub)
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.