[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fulfilling your duty to society /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1393609721239.png (851 KB, 749x560) Image search: [Google]
1393609721239.png
851 KB, 749x560
>be me
>go to liberal as fuck uni
>have pretty normie tier friends
>i am very open about my political views especially guns when asked
>liberal feminist qt joins our friend group
>not a raging SJW but is voting for Bernie Sanders
>keep talking to her more and more about shooting and show her how responsible and fun it can be
>she has never been introduced to the concepts of why owning guns are cool and important
>be last night
>she comes to me and wants me to take her to the LGS ~5 min away from uni after her classes
>be today gonna take her in a few hours
>internally freedoms

So /k/ have you been fulfilling your duty to sway the hearts and minds and secure our freedoms for the future?

tl;dr
>liberal friend becoming not so liberal
>qt wants me to show her freedom
>>
File: file_0.jpg (537 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
file_0.jpg
537 KB, 1200x1600
>implying liberal tears don't have corrosive salts
>>
>>29490896
You serve the /k/ube well, Brother.

Ave Nex Alea
>>
>>29490896
She probably wants your BBC anon
>>
File: Sgabetty.jpg (73 KB, 599x804) Image search: [Google]
Sgabetty.jpg
73 KB, 599x804
>>29490896
here OP I packed you guys some dinner, try not to spill it
>>
>>29490896
>>not a raging SJW
>liberal feminist
>is voting for Bernie Sanders
does not compute
>>
>>29491102
I am trying to convert her and show her the light. I really didn't want to use the term red pill but I guess I am slowly doing that
>>
>>29491102
you don't think there's a difference between being liberal or being a feminist and faking outrage at the discrimination faced by omnigender asexual marmotkin?

>voting for Bernie
If she was a guy she'd be voting for Trump. They're the same candidate.
>>
I'm 100% a supporter of the 2nd amendment and anything gun related and I would 100% vote for Bernie Sanders.

>2016
>being a single issue voter

I hope you guys kill yourself.
>>
>>29491147
I'm not about to pay for some retarded kids to party for 4 years. Want college? Pay for it yourself.
>>
>>29491185
Oh, right, great plan.
Go to school full time, work a job full time, accrue massive debt, neglect your studies, potentially fail out because of the aforementioned factors...

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

I was incredibly lucky and received a full ride scholarship, but not all people are so fortunate. The squandering of so much human potential is disgusting, and your disconnect from the realities of life is palpable.
>>
>>29491241
What makes yo so inherently entitled?
>>
I have a range date in a few hours with a qt3.14 Asian who's never been before.
I plan on bringing:
12 ga Maverick 88
7.62 Ak
Nugget
Sw model 17
Sw model 61
Walther P22
Mp shield 9mm
Ruger Blackhawk .45 LC

I'll be bringing both birdshot and buckshot for the shotgun, obviously starting her with the birdshot.
I plan on teaching her basics on the .22s and the AK, only going to bigger calibers if she likes it.
Any suggestions?
I originally posted this last night, and got the response of if I'm having fun she'll have fun and make body contact in a non autistic way.
>>
>>29491241
Don't want massive debt?
>try hard in high school
>do 3 years of community college then finish at state
>save your money by: not fucking up, not having a kid, not being retarded, Googling free financial advice, not fucking up
>work any and every job you can, don't want to chip a nail washing parking lots? too bad, it pays cash
>>
>>29491241
You're ignoring the fact that that massive debt exists because the government got involved in college in the first place, i.e. student loans .
>>
>>29491254
I'm not entitled. I'm just pragmatic. Notice how I mentioned human potential? The GI Bill has recouped losses sevenfold, the same can be done for students of all walks of life.
>>
>>29491301
I already did. Trust me, I'm much better off than any of you. But if you can't see the benefits of state-run higher education, you're an imbecile.
>>
>>29491356
>I'm better off
>imbecile

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt
>>
Gonna go guys wish me luck
>>
>>29491356
Oh, so we should all be paying for a free ride through gender studies, sociology, and political science? Fuck off, you dumbass. Good luck justifying this shit when colleges double tuitions to pay for 20 new buildings to accommodate the 10000 additional students in next year's freshman class.
>>
>>29491287
>>29491575
God speed anon
>>
>>29490896
>build ghost 1911s from 80% frames
>give them to friends
WOOWOOO GHOST GUN
muh r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶d̶s̶ universal background checks
>>
>>29491799
The second one wasn't me but I'll report back with results.
>>
>>29491821
Nice to know your a felon, anon
>>
>>29492063
Just doing my part you spineless faggot you.

And besides, it's a misdemeanor anyway.
>>
>>29492063
>>29492172
what shit tier state do you fags live in where it's a felon or misdemeanor to give away guns that you built?
>>
>>29492063
should of bought a kak brace
>>
if you don't fuck her you're a faggot
>>
>>29492197
PRC
>>
>>29491356
>if you can't see the benefits of state-run higher education
Outside a handful of private institutions, the state already runs the college system. And even private colleges are heavily regulated.
College is stupid expensive partly because prospective students can be pretty dumb and 'have' to go the the expensive 'prestigious' school rather than getting that inane core out of the way at community college and transferring in. Also partly to blame is that lie we all fell for that you MUST go to college. Even though many people never get a career in their field and many jobs require only some technical training. All that said,
>Go to school
>work a job
Worked for me just fine. Took a couple extra years, but now I have one debt free engineering degree.

>being a single issue voter
Is dangerous, agreed.
>>
>>29491241
>>29491254
>>29491301

>>29491303
This guy has it right. Not to mention that to become an accredited college, you have to offer classes for ten years without accreditation to be able to apply for it.
As a student, who would attend a non-accredited college?
As a college, who would suffer the ten years for the chance to make it in the mainstream learnin stuff industry.
College, and the loans associated with them, are in no competition with free market values.
>>
>>29491136
>>voting for Bernie
>If she was a guy she'd be voting for Trump. They're the same candidate.
Haven't heard that one yet. Explain?
>>
>>29490896
pic or didn't happen
>>
>>29491356
>The benefit is out of control costs subsidized by the general tax base.
Credential inflation (a bachelor's isn't even a get yourself in the door thing anymore).
Out of control costs.

You know like it is now with heavy state level involvement and federal loan backing.
>>
>>29491356
>being this euphoric on a Ukrainian hula hooping commune

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>29491241
College is not supposed to be for everyone. The more people who attend, the higher the operating costs for the college,and the higher the tuition. More people getting a degree means less value on an application, and higher employers standards rise.

>5 years ago
Why hire someone with a highschool diploma when you can find 10 with an associates
>now
Why hire someone with an associates when you can find 10 with a bachelors?
>after "free shit" bernie
Why hire someone with a bachelors when you can find 10 with a masters?

That being said, I've spent a grand total of $12,000 and have not one, but two degrees!
And you want to hear something even more amazing? I never got a loan, a grant, or any kind of financial assistance. I just wasn't a dumbass and went to a community college before transferring my credits to a university.
As the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Going to a major college is paying for a name, dont pay for a name, no one will care where you went just that you know what you're doing.
>>
>>29492596
They're both pseudo-isolationists with a message largely based around 'muh jerbs got sent overseas!'

That's about it though.
>>
>>29492844
Not everyone is fortunate enough to be capable of making the right choices like yourself shitlord

Now pay for my shitty mistakes and stupid responsibilities I signed onto but cannot meet.
>>
OP here reporting back. She loved it and she wants me to take her shooting.
>>
File: ChillinOnA50.png (1002 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
ChillinOnA50.png
1002 KB, 1280x846
>>29493239
Good job anon
>>
>>29491046

I just put that into google translate and it came up as "bird deaths gambling"
>>
>>29492063
>your
>>29492227
>should of

Idiots.
>>
>>29493255
It's really shitty Latin for Hail Murdercube
>>
>>29493185
I was almost mad, then I laughed.
>>
>>29493136
Wait, Reichsführer Drumpf isn't campaigning for expanded lebansraum?
>>
>>29493239
Gg OP, what did you show her?
>>
>>29491147
>I'm 100% a supporter of the 2nd amendment and anything gun related and I would 100% vote for Bernie Sanders.
> 100% a supporter of the 2nd amendment
> I would 100% vote for Bernie Sanders
Do you even know they irony of your statement?
>>
>>29491241

>being this much of a nigger
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.