[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, I would like your assistance in identifying some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: op4.jpg (111 KB, 1024x484) Image search: [Google]
op4.jpg
111 KB, 1024x484
Hey /k/, I would like your assistance in identifying some of these rifles, I can't tell what any of those in the left column are, I think the 2nd from the top is an FN-FAL but not sure?

pls halp
>>
File: op6.jpg (134 KB, 1024x608) Image search: [Google]
op6.jpg
134 KB, 1024x608
here is a side view
>>
File: op5.jpg (112 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
op5.jpg
112 KB, 1024x576
dont think this one helps but whatever
>>
File: op.jpg (48 KB, 669x679) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
48 KB, 669x679
last one a view of the whole stash
>>
>>29489073

sorry forgot to say I would like those rifles in the left column to be identified not all of the guns
>>
4 air guns on top right
Some Uzis from micro to full size
Buncha MP5Ks in various states of built
That...polish tube SMG thing that Apex keeps emailing me about parts kits.
Top left look like AK based shotguns except the second one down seems to have a normal rifle barrel,except it's very long.
>>
>>29489099
could they be saigas ? Those are quite common here
>>
>>29489073
What are you doing with all those assault weapons, OP?
>>
>>29489127
they're confiscated guns from a guy in Greece
>>
>>29489073
uzis, mp5ks, saigas, mac11, skorpian, airguns, a czech or polish smg, a chink and polish ak, m1 rifle and carbine, thomson, and some pump action shotguns

no fal
>>
>>29489089
g3, bulgarian high power?, makarov, some other pistols
>>
>>29489188
>>29489175
>>29489099
Thanks guys, much appreciated
>>
Top left:
Spas15
VEPR12 or some knockoff who knows
RPK of some sort
RPK of some sort
MP5..k? looks like a home build..aka manufacturing an MG
mp5..k?

To their right is the CZ m26..?
unfinished one under it
then a mini uzi

top right is
airgun
airgun
airgun
airgun
Thompson doesn't look right though.
under that is an M10 or M11 can't tell
to the right of that is some franchi or famae smg though thats a CETME looking lower so god knows what the fuck that creature is
under that is a full size uzi
under those is an hk91 or G3

on the shelves to the left are generic things I can't tell
on the right is 2 M1 carbines followed by 2 akm variants.

don't ask the pistols I don't know them hope I helped.
>>
>>29489136

Poor guy got fucking robbed
>>
>>29489229
>RPK
Are you sure? They don't have the characteristic gas tube on the top like all AK designs
Thanks for the input though

>>29489240
Apart from any smoothbore shotguns and the airguns there, every single one is illegal unless you have a licence which that guy didn't
>>
>>29489502

Yes, register all your guns with the government.

They can totally be trusted with that information.

The government has always proved itself to be a trustworthy and fair establishment made for the people and by the people.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.