[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harassment charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1459465527977.jpg (45 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459465527977.jpg
45 KB, 844x1157
Oregon here. I have a misdemeanor harrasment charge on my record. Can i buy a gun? Pic for attention
>>
Pretty sure it has to be a felony.
Tell us the story while we wait someone smarter than me.
>>
>>29487383
https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download
>>
File: tfw.gif (420 KB, 245x255) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
420 KB, 245x255
>tfw i have several misdemeanours on my record
>work low-level minwage shit
>no formal education
>OK'd for funs by gubmint

>friend of mine has a spotless record
>degree
>works $50k/year job
>highly respected in his field
>cant get funs b/c hes indian

sure is nice bein white
>>
>>29487445
>cant get funs b/c hes indian

All the things that didn't happen
>>
>>29487524
Actually he's not a US national (he's here on a work visa) so that's why. I was contorting the truth in order to make a joke about racism but since you're such a fucking faggot you ruined it. Well done, you fucking faggot. Bask in the mediocrity.
>>
>>29487383
>Oregon.
Flee yoiu ffool, the Californians are coming!
>>
>>29487528
Fuck off, you sound like a greasy fucking sjw and your intended joke was about as funny as Dane Cook
>>
>>29487544
I'm probably one of the most racist people on the planet, I'm just capable of making a joke about the fact we subjugate dindis and niggers. Maybe be capable of taking a joke, you self-justifying nigger lover?
>>
>>29487383
Where in Oregon? Medford here.
>>
>>29487550

Get a load of this fucking faggot getting upset his joke was a dud. I should mouthfuck you for this whiny ass post like the bitch you are.
>>
>>29487550
>I'm racist
>I have an Indian friend
>'We' all impose hardships on minorities and that's super bad
>No YOU'RE the one who likes minorities

You probably shouldn't own any firearms because you sound like a schizo. An unfunny schizo at that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.