[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna shoot people legally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (531 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
531 KB, 833x833
Is there an army that accepts international mercs with a record of sociopathy? I would be a merc but I wouldn't want to lose my repatriation rights, so I'd prefer to fight for a cause. Also wouldn't want to fight for people who kill civilians. Without a good cause. Pic unrelated but cute.
>>
If you want to shoot someone legally do any of the following
1: Join the army
2: Become a cop
3: Be white
4: Kill yourself you fucking waste of space
>>
Tits
>>
>>29486654
If I was american yeah but they actually psycho test cops here.
>>
>>29486654
>White
>Cop
Getting strong dindu vibes from you

Also, despite the heavily sarcastic tone, I made it clear I was not willing to attack civilians.
>>
>>29486599
Velouria is cute!
>>
>>29486857
Waifu4laifu
>>
>without a good cause
this could be literally anything
>>
>>29487044
Good cause I considered like when the czechoslovak army made some germans dig their graves at the end of WW2 after a mob of them shot a lot of them in the back when they were ordered to leave at the start of the war. But barring "They shot first" or "they killed civils first" or they materially support armies that kill civils, there really aren't many.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 480x640
Okay, so I get that a cynical title might be turning people away, but does nobody really work for a PMC or ever worked as a merc before?
>>
Join a National Liberation Army.
>>
>>29487405
Not gonna fight for commies. How hard is it to become a mercenary in the Ukraine army?
>>
>>29486599
Go to a black lives matter rally
>>
>>29487437
Nobody would care who you are until you put on the mask
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 664x654) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 664x654
>>29487457
There is time and place for everything but this is not the place to banepost >:T
>>
>>29487497
If I took off the sausage, would the pizza burn?
>>
>>29487517
It would be extremely disgusting to just pick it off with your hand.
>>
French Foreign Legion.
Or go to Syria and remove kebab.
>>
>>29486654
this made me laugh more then I should
>>
>>29487526
You're a big slice
>>
>>29486599
i don't understand. you're not a merc, but you want to be, and you want to join an army that takes international mercs, which you're not, instead of just straight up joining the army.

why don't you just join the fucking army.
>>
>>29487623
For two
>>
>>29486599
Depending on what state you live in I guess you could try to coax dindus into home invading you, then blasting their coon faces off. It'd be legally warranted AND morally sound. Win/win.
>>
>>29487638
Because by sociopathy he means autism

>>29487650
Morally sound might be a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>29486599
O but my dear OP, didn't you know real people can shoot back and chop up your corpse to feed their dogs? There's more to shooting a man than praticing on your piss bottles, friendo. :^)
>>
>>29487689
That, my dear kommando, is why we figt people who don't respect geneva conventions

Read the fukin thread m8
>>
>>29487638
Army won't take me, and I want to be a part of something just.
>>
>>29487650
Not American, but jokes aside, I was really talking about merc work. You won't EVER get deployed here in Europe, you build refugee shelters and stand around with a rifle after a terrorist attack instead of fighting the tumor.
>>
>>29487852

Are you Spanish or Italian? Because even the Germans went to Afghanistan and the Poles keep themselves active.

Brits are all over the place and remove maybe as much kebab as the US/French have recently. So unless you're Eastern European, wherein you could sneak into the Ukraine really easily... Spanish or Italian?
>>
>>29486599
>>
>>29489745
hfhj
>>
>>29489758
>>
>>29489768
>>
>>29489787
>>
>>29489792
>>
>>29489804
>>
>>29489812
>>
>>29489823
>>
>>29489836
>>
>>29489847
>>
>>29489856
>>
>>29489865
>>
>>29489883
>>
>>29489914
>>
>>29489930
>>
>>29486599
French foreign legion my take you but they prefer African children.
>>
>>29490812
Huh okay. You mean they take people without asking for medical records?
>>
>>29491026
French baguette speaking
Actually, our Legion used to but nowadays they don't anymore because lefties went ham on them "ololol sssychopaths"
But if you're looking for a bunch of reckless badasses, I guess they are the right guys
> you can get the French nationality for free if you sign up for the Legion

Also you can get sent to some places that'll put you in a high challenge

Source: an old friend of my family
>>
>>29492038
Same frog here
You'll also have to learn basic French and some units might demand that you grow a big beard (tradition'n stuff)
In other units, they only demand the beard if you are to carry the flag on official occasions
>>
>>29492067
Hooboy that's nice. I don't know a lick of french though.
>>
>>29487837
Then lose some fucking weight.
>>
>>29492566
>psychical reasons
>>
>>29492038
>>29492067
Former Legionnaire here.

I can clear up a few things for OP.

1. They don't take psychos, they haven't done so in over thirty years. They want men who will actually make competent soldiers. They don't want loose-cannon nutcases.

2. They are not "the expendables" sent into a warzone unsupported, to fight and die completing impossible missions for their uncaring French officers.

3. In the extremely unlikely event you join the Legion, you will spend at least 50% of your contract sweeping things.

4. There is very little shooting in the Legion. When we weren't training for a deployment, we only had range practice once per month. The rest is running and sweeping.

5. There is very little thinking done in the Legion. The entire command structure is predicated on the idea that every man below you on the chain of command is incapable of making decisions. That means, if you are not at least a sergeant, you will never, ever be allowed to do anything without supervision.

6. The Legion is a fully-integrated part of the French army. They do not go on ops separately and you are expected to adhere to all of the rules and conventions of the French army. You do not get a break because you're a Legionnaire. Actually, it's worse, because all the French soldiers think you're a moron.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.