[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armslist/Gunbroker Horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I like to check Armslist/Gunbroker on the hope I will find a short barrel for my M37 (I don't dare cut it, and I don't really want to give Ithaca $300 for one).

I saw this today. I would like to think it is a joke. I don't think it is.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/5213060/harrisburg-pennsylvania-shotguns-for-sale--tatictal-ithica-m-37-pump
>>
Bumparoo. People need to see this hot mess.
>>
File: 1459574359906.gif (1015 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1459574359906.gif
1015 KB, 200x150
>>29484453
>I will let the gun sit in my safe before dorping the price lower.
>before dorping the price lower.
>dorping the price
>dorping
>>
>Steel reciever has no finish left. I have oiled it and allowed to brown like was done in the old days.

I have literally never heard of people doing this.
>>
>>29488382
It's just forcing a patina. Usually reserved for very niche projects because it's literally retarded for everything else.
>>
>>29488382
I think he was trying to recreate a rust brown... But that's not how how you do it.
>>
God I wish I had $350 to rescue that poor thing. I always try to figure out what the logic is with guys like this
>>
>>29484453
Good lord. That is bubba'd, fucked up and 2nd grade reading level to the max.

I'm about to list on Armslist for the first time and I'm a bit scared to see who responds.
>>
>>29490118
Make sure to list that you'll need to see a ccw permit when you meet up and that you will not be accepting non firearm trades, that will weed out most all the shitbags and Cletus trying to trade you his used lawnmower blades.
>>
>>29490327
Why the CCW when I'll be listing a rifle?

M1909 Argentine Mauser all matching btw.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459601856301.jpg (84 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459601856301.jpg
84 KB, 540x960
I found this thing for sale for 300$ in an Iraqi Facebook gun selling group
>>
>>29491353
So the chance of you getting someone who is competant is marginally higher.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.