[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw I Just Shot Full Retard For The First Time Today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: JJTC9xh.jpg (38 KB, 330x381) Image search: [Google]
JJTC9xh.jpg
38 KB, 330x381
I've shot lots of guns through the years, but never full auto until today; shit was legit.

It was a WWII STEN, btw.
>>
That's nice OP, what did you do afterwards?
>>
>>29483810
How was it?

I always figured id say, "oh! You nasty bitch!".

Did you say anything?
>>
>>29483810
>>
>>29484638
I helped a buddy load his magazines when it was his turn. After all that, I had a cigarette because it seemed like the right thing to do.

>>29484696
I didn't, that I know of. I was mostly shaken at how the Sten shot full auto and semi auto without me changing the selector...I'm thinking it was just a really worn gun, still a lot of fun though.

>>29485414
Sorry if it seemed like gloating, but I was just so damn excited.
>>
File: 1379910403896.jpg (11 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
1379910403896.jpg
11 KB, 206x245
>>29485504
You're good, just being a smartass in my reply. A buddy of mine has a Mac10. MFW shooting it.
>>
>>29483810
Very cool, I've been lucky enough to shoot a good deal of full retard but never a sten, heck I don't think I've held a sten in person.

Very cool any pics?
>>
>>29485639
Full auto is literally one of the best reasons to be into guns. It's fast and a waste of money/ammo but it's a fuckin' blast.
>>
>>29483810
>tfw you will never hip fire a 1919 full of tracers off into the desert at dusk

Why even go on.
>>
Shot in full retard once in a trip to Vegas.

First time going to the states and I went to a range and rented some guns to rent some guns

Full auto m249 saw is so much fun to shoot
>>
File: lar_grizzly_50_ae.jpg (48 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
lar_grizzly_50_ae.jpg
48 KB, 640x478
>>29483810
I don't get a lot of offers to shoot other peoples guns. Out of the few times, my favorite was a Lar Grizzly.

It is like a 1911, but made to handle the .50AE, only time I have fired that caliber. I remember the slide stop felt heavy, and the muzzle flip was rough. It was fun. I thought it might bruise the web of my hand, but it didn't.

Maybe someday I'll buy a cheap used Desert Eagle for range fun.
>>
>>29485961
Firearms are always a blast
>>
>>29483810
Wanna know how I know your annual salary is under the national average?
>>
>>29483810
Congrats. My first full-auto was a Suppressed MAC-10 in .45
>>
File: Kill yourself.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>29487556

Wanna know how I know you're a gigantic asshole?
>>
>>29487631
Over-emotional and easily offended. Typical poorfag.
>>
>>29487556
What does the autist that pretends to be rich by his own means have to say this time.

Before answering, hero yourself faget.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.