[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer /k/amp 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1024x576
Okay guys, update 1
Spoke to Creepfinder, we talked and both kinda decided I'd change the name, even though he gave me permission to use the name Nuggetfest, I didn't out of respect for him. So the fest is now Summer /k/amp 2016. Still in Greeneville Tennessee. Date is June 25th-28th.

To get added to reading list message me at [email protected].
>>
>>29482214
This sounds like it could be fun! Can you give some general info about the location like the size, type of terrain, accomodations on the land, and nearest human civilization?

A public google doc or a quick google sites page would be a good reference.
>>
>>29482214
That pic is from calguns. Are those yours?
>>
File: disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png (79 KB, 300x288) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png
79 KB, 300x288
>>29482214

>that rifle collection
>>
>>29482290
No. I bought some from the dude tho. The Ariana and the gewehr are mine now.
>>
>>29482342
I sent him a couple PMs about the rifles, just asking about the bore, and he never responded.
>>
>>29482266
Terrain. Small forest/ open cattle fields.
Outskirts of city. 40 acre farmland.
>>
>>29482363
I talked to him today. All rifles are sold pending funds. The arias Ja and gewehr to me.
>>
>>29482378
I asked him a couple months ago...
>>
>>29482398
He seems to work a lot and to be busy. I believe he is military or police.
>>
>>29482411
I'm really hit or miss on calguns for-sale section. Either the guy is really responsive and willing to talk and haggle or they respond once a week and in one word answers.
>>
>>29482445
Well you know what they say, there are two ways to get where you're going...
>>
>>29482511
No I don't know what they say, nor have I ever heard that saying.
>>
>>29482445
Yeah.
I've been in the process of buying the gewehr and the jap for literally a week and he has barely responded to me. You kinda have to harass them. gunboards is better.
>>
>>29482537
ehh, I'd rather do it local, ftf in socal.
>>
>>29482603
Yeah. Lol.
>>
Self bump
>>
So is creepfinder having his own PA nuggetfest, or is this going to replace it this summer?
I guess he never found a good spot for summerfest this year..
>>
Can I bring my wife's son?
>>
>>29484131
I'm still doing Summer NuggetFest, still deciding on a location. Mogrizz's event will be independent from it.

>>29484140
Is that meme still going?
>>
>>29484131
he's doing arkadia ranch in Nevada
>>
>>29484216
>I'm still doing Summer NuggetFest,
> still deciding on a location.
So you have nothing firm planed but your going to have one anyway instead of supporting another /k/omrade. Stay classy.
>>
Okay guys. Summer kamp will likely be cancelled, as I am going through personal stuff. I'm sorry guys but family comes first. Some bad shit went down, and my fiancée needs me to be there for her.
>>
>>29484283
That's not til August, still planning on a Summer NuggetFest in early June.

>>29484559
No, I'm doing both.

>>29484675
Well shit, let me know if there's anything I can do to help man. You've got my email and number.
>>
>>29484675
Fuck my dreams all over again
>>
>>29484788
Southeast NF when?
>tfw you hear Scam Newton lose the super bowl and have to pull over on the side of the interstate to pop a pimple above your dick and then loaf around an airport with a case full of NFA and body armor

:^)
>>
>>29484675
Well that died quick
>>
>>29484867
I'm sorry man. It may still be on. Me and the fiancée are going through stuff right now and I'm not sure if I can divert any attention away from med school and her to organize this.
>>
>>29484675
Eject. The woman sounds like she gets between you and our autism. This must not stand.
>>
>>29482214
Will there be brownies?
>>
>>29484887
It's not her getting between the meetup, she's pro gun as hell. We got some bad news back, her pregnancy may have some complications of we chose to go through with it. So fuck off. Hopefully the doctors are wrong about our genetics having bad compatability.
>>
>Greeneville

Not trying to be a dick or anything but that's a ways off the beaten path. When people have previously tossed around the idea of a Southern meet they usually talk about north Georgia or middle Tennessee, which would put them in a more central area. I understand that we're limited by finding land we can use, but it just seems like it will be a bit out of the way for most of us.

Not saying I wouldn't like to go, I'm definitely still interested.
>>
>>29484788
Thanks man. All you can do is keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and if really appreciate if you did.
>>
>>29484843
Next summer. I'd plan to head down there this summer but work got in the way.

>>29484991
>keep us in your thoughts and prayers

Will do man. May the Cube watch over you.
>>
>>29484675
sorry for your misfortune and I'll pray for your fiance.
>>29484885
>I'm sorry man. It may still be on
So that post was kinda of a disregard that I suck cocks thing?

>>29484675
now creep has to save the day again and host a meet in TN. He truly is our dark knight, the trip fag we deserve.

>>29484805
>Fuck my dreams all over again
>>29484867
>Well that died quick
maybe some rich anon will buy land all over and we can have ranges to use when ever we want.
>>29484904
>Will there be brownies?
has there been a meet since the great cum bake off that hasn't had home made brownies?
>>
FINAL SHITPOST!
>>
>>29482364
how far is outskirts? the reason i ask is bonus points if theres a grocery store or walmart within driving distance .
i realize having to go out and buy stuff is pretty lame when youre supposed to be camping but the convenience/option is nice.
>>
>>29485465
disregard, just saw this
>>29484675
good luck mogrizz, shit happens.
>>
>>29485206
not even close
>>
>>29484675
Shit man I'm sorry. I hope you pull through, will pray for you.

But does this mean there won't be a nuggetfest this year?
>>
>>29488292
No, I'm still hosting Summer NuggetFest.
>>
>>29489077
Any idea where and when?
>>
>>29489142
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>29489142
I'll know by this weekend and make a thread.
>>
>>29484675
It's fine nobody gives a shit. Cucks like you who have to ask for a permission to use a name that belongs to /k/ is better off taking care of his fiancée's son anyway
>>
>>29490535
You should use "Bismuth" as a trip, faggot.
>>
>>29490789
winrar best post of the day award
>>
Okay update. We spoke to the doctors and the doctor has reassured us it's just a mixup, so Summer /k/amp is most likely on, stay tuned for more info.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>29492537
Don't play with our emotions like that senpai
>>
>>29482214
I'll be down
>>29484843
>>29485117
plz
>>
>>29492537
That's good news. But are you for sure on or not? It's relevant to where I'll be hosting Summer NuggetFest, cause if you're not able or still have personal matters to attend to, I was considering doing Tennessee since the south has been begging for a NuggetFest for forever and it's relevant to my driving distance this time around.
>>
>>29493661
Nah man, I'm sure. It's a done deal. The doctors office fucked up the paperwork, so we're all good here. If you want to have Nuggetfest here, you are welcome to use my family land, free of charge if you want. I just need to clear the dates with my family. It may be worthwhile for you to do a Pacific Northwest one as they've been asking for a while too. It's up to you. If you do have it here I'm willing to help in any capacity.
>>
>>29493634
Email me to get added to a reading list.
>>
>>29493904
k
>>
>>29493661
oi cunt
Winter nuggetfest next year, any thoughts yet?
I might be doing an America trip so could plan around being there
>>
>>29493725
Glad it all worked out. It might just be easier for me to drive down and we have Summer NuggetFest on your family's property, like how we did the last Midwest NuggetFest on BD's family farm. We can talk it over and help each other out. There's still a lot of factors to look into.

>>29494068
>cunt

Aussie bro? Either way, you're more than welcome to come down. I'll probably do Winter NuggetFest in the south this year to have a better temperature setting unless there's a huge outcry for wanting winter snow.
>>
>>29494505
Thanks man. I'm glad it all worked out too. Yeah. Get on the bloochat when you get the chance. I'm on there now.
>>
>>29494505
>Aussie bro? Either way, you're more than welcome to come down. I'll probably do Winter NuggetFest in the south this year to have a better temperature setting unless there's a huge outcry for wanting winter snow.
Indeedy.
I'm wanting to go skiing in Jackson Hole, WY so if it's down south I'll probably try get a flight down to the nearest major city, and pay someone in beer to pick me up from the airport
>>
File: 1458335642354.png (327 KB, 716x500) Image search: [Google]
1458335642354.png
327 KB, 716x500
>>29492537
glad to hear it fampai

>family farm
guess i gotta be a normie for 3 days inna farm
>>
>>29496559
kek i made that image crop a while back, seems to have made it's way back to me somehow.
>>
>Mogrizz and Creep combine forces to host a kickass Nuggetfest in TN
That would be tops honestly.
>>
>>29492537
I'm certain I speak for all of us when I say we are relieved things are working out but we need more than a maybe.
Not to be ungrateful but we need to get time off of work and such.
Either confirm you're doing this come hell or high water or step down please.
That being said thank you for even trying.
>>29493634
So I get a chance to tell you face to face how fucked up it was for you to spread that ISIS recruitment video every fucking place you could?
SWEEEET.
This makes me very happy.
>>29493661
>I was considering doing Tennessee
So just have one in TN or KY and fuck this guy creep. We deserve to have one in our area all ready boss.
>>29493725
>It's a done deal.
We don't trust you now. This is what happened with the very first nuggetfest and Creep came in and saved the fucking day.
>>
>>29498279
Nah, Mogrizz wants to to do his own event and build up a good repeutation as a host so I'm open to any questions he has but he's doing the Tennessee meetup on his own in late June and I'm doing Summer NuggetFest in Early June. I'll put up a thread tomorrow or Thursday.

>>29498677
>So just have one in TN or KY and fuck this guy creep. We deserve to have one in our area all ready boss.

Good point, I'll look into it /k/ommrade. Still deciding on a location for Summer NuggetFest. I'll have more info in a couple of day.
>>
>>29499340
Nuggetfest in KY, I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>29496559
No need to be normie when you're going inna 50 acre farmland.
>>
>>29484940
Be careful you don't want another Chris Chan running around. Just bury it by the shed. Poor little feller....
>>
>>29482524
There are two ways to get where you're going : On calguns, or successfully
>>
>>29498677
>ISIS recruitment video
>kids who never went to nuggefest
>>
>>29501207
Kek
>>
>>29501207
I saw the video, did you? Maybe you can watch what happens to that little bitch when a combat vet who watched friends get their arms and legs blown off by those cowards gets a chance to have a nice friendly chat with him.
You idiots think waving that flag around is fun and we get that. We think watching your eyes swell shut while you spit teeth is bretty funny so there ya go.
>>29501574
Are you one of those isis flag fags, glad your whore has a dead one in the oven. Hope she gives birth to a waterhead just like daddy.
>>
>>29501645
Two things.
Fuck you
And
No I'm not, but it's kinda hilarious that you're getting so rump rustled over some posts on a krygistani yak painting forum.
>>
>>29501645
oh yes I've seen the video, there was a dropbox we all submitted videos to and Flan just put it together for us since he had the ability to blur all the faces for the vidoes.

If you really watched the video, or were at the event, you would also know that parody/make fun of isis had become the theme of the meet. Literally everyone was shouting "Allahu Akbar" all day every day

>/k/ meet
>video of everyone's faces blurred
>making fun of ISIS and how ridiculous they are

>autists on a Chinese cartoon board take it seriously

it's laughable.
>>
Hey creep, whenever you get the chance go over to the bloochat.
>>
>>29501670
>but it's kinda hilarious
I appreciate your sense of humor. Hope you appreciate mine. See you at your meet up tough guy.
>>29501894
>autists
You spelled American combat veteran wrong but we can fix that when we get a chance to talk.
and put your trip back on I can tell who you are
>>
>>29501940
I don't give a shit that you are a vet or not. I am in the military myself. Deployment was boring as fuck. If you can't see the humor in a video making fun of rag-heads then fuck right off this board
>>
File: 1446603552263.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1446603552263.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>29501940
>>
>>29501977
STFU POG.
>>
File: Stop_feeding_the_troll.jpg (117 KB, 541x870) Image search: [Google]
Stop_feeding_the_troll.jpg
117 KB, 541x870
>>29501977
>>
>>29501645
No one had an ISIS flag at NuggetFest. Ever, its one of the few things unconditionally banned.

>>29501916
I'll be home around 6:30pm Eastern.
>>
>>29502204
Are your feminine jimmies rustling
>>
>>29502274
>No one had an ISIS flag at NuggetFest
Tell me all about there being no isis watermark and nasheeds in the video creep. Please explain again how he didn't do exactly what we all saw him do creep. Come on and tell us yet again
>>
>>29502274
he's a pretty poor troll, probably the same one who's been shitting up all the /k/ meet threads trying to discourage people from coming. we all know they post here only to try and ruin other people's fun. The fact that he couldn't see the obvious making fun of ISIS in the video is enough to prove he's a fake
>>
>>29502274
Okay man.
>>
>>29500449
that would be pretty awesome.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 620x388
>>29501645
>muh vets got killed by ISIS!
You mean a bunch of stupid goys who volunteered to die for israel? Good in glad they're dead. Besides the US has never fought ISIS directly, we fought other sand niggers. Anyway your not shit. Literally no one is going to say anything to anyone about ISIS trolling IRL.
>>
>>29502566
his trolling really couldn't be more obvious. No point in replying to him
>>
>>29502566
>Literally no one is going to say anything to anyone about ISIS trolling IRL.
But your wrong faggot. One trip had a lot to say about that trap that made that video IRL at MWNF last fall., He was right and almost everyone he talked to agreed. So you can cut your bullshit telling us how to feel about it. There are more than a few of us who will have something to say to the fag who made that video.
>>
>>29502566
>Besides the US has never fought ISIS directly,
You are just the dumbest motherfucker ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 678x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 678x531
>>29502930
>>29503175
Stay butthurt fags. You can threaten to kick peoples ass on 4chan all you want but you aren't going to do shit, especially at a meet up filled with guns. Also flandre is some kinda asian so he probably knows obscure forms of marshall arts that he would use to beat and brutally sodomize you into submission. Also please elaborate on your friends being "blown apart" I need some good fap fuel.
>>
>>29503318
Says the mr. tough guy, the anonymous coward.
>>
>>29503468
>anon coward
>processes to post anonymously

Lol nice try
>>
>>29502930
>trap
>made at MWNF
holy fuck he's really getting desperate now, mixing up everything
>>
>>29503318
Love to see you talk this kind of shit in front of any of the vets that go to meets. I bet you don't even meet the height requirements for service. I bet you're a fucking bernie voter.
>>29503520
He cammed as a trap on /b/ before he started trolling on /k/ and I was in a couple of those convos at MWNF last fall and after hearing that trip say his piece I agreed flandre is a little cunt for doing that. You're the confused one fanboy.
>>
>>29503743
The difference is I don't claim I'm gonna put someone in they're place IRL. You'd have to be pretty silly to go starting shit at a meet up full of guns.
>>
>>29484940

That is what you get for fucking your own sister.
>>
>>29503979
time will tell who gets what but stop pretending anyone walking around a nuggetfest meet up talking shit about fapping to dead american soldiers wouldn't get end up getting his shit pushed all the way in
>>29504080
not cool douche nozzle
>>
guys he's such an obvious troll just ignore him, we all know he's just trying to derail this thread. This literally happens in EVERY meet thread, trolls talk shit, try and get everyone angry, and attempt to make people not want to attend events, but at the actual events everyone gets along and has a fun time.
>>
>>29504714
>at the actual events everyone gets along and has a fun time
i realize that everything said on 4chan is viewed with skepticism, but this is actually true. if you havent gone to a meetup before, this anon highly recommends it.
>shoot guns
>meet friendly people
>hang out innawoods
thats literally all it is.
>>
>>29504714
> more than one posting
> stating facts
> replying to lies or maybe just misunderstandings with truth
but it's one troll and only a troll because he's talking shit about your youtube celebrity crush? Fuck out of here.
>>29504820
So as someone who has been you tell us what would happen to that edgy fuck talking about faping to dead servicemen?
>>
>this whole thread
Kek

Gotta love /k/

It never changes.

As other anlns have stated, ignore the drama, it's like this every meet/Nuggetfest thread. The actual events are nothing but fun and the trolls never actually show up
>lel Tommy

Mugi might come with me, should be fun. I'll bring some rare firearms for everyone to shoot.

Hope to see everything there
>>
>>29505209
why do you care so much? The fact that you can't let it go is enough reason to prove him right that you're nothing but a troll.

you've stated so many "facts" false, I was at the nuggetfests in question, I know exactly what happened. The fact that you can't get basic details right about it is poof enough that the troll callouts are true.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1024x768
>>29505209
You silly old willy! I only talk about fapping to stupid goys who die for Israel on the internet. IRL I'm gonna be friendly to everyone and no one will know I said those things... When your shooting guns and having a grand old time just remember one of those guys is me! Anyway were starting to derail this thread so why don't you shut your little bitch mouth and go suck a fat greasy circumcised Jew dick. American government a fucking shit. I have no sympathy for idiots who volunteer themselves to invade a foreign country to make rich greedy Jews richer.
>>
>>29503318
I swear by John Moses Browning and Anton Kalashnikov that you needle dicked, gum diseased,
pimple covered basement dwelling faggots who are to scared to leave the comfort of mommies
basement and her never ending supply of diet mountain dew and hotpockets do nothing but spew
your impotent rage in your shitposts. You never add anything of value ever. You're so afraid of
IRL and the possibility of interacting with other anons that you're filled with self loathing and lash
out with spaghetti filled rants. Keep in mind the anons and tripfaggots who spent the weekend
na woods shooting guns, blowing up tannerite, eating meats roasted over an open fire, drinking
the alcohols and telling tall tales of debauchery and epic battle victories could not care less about
your feels. They only wish you could find the intestinal fortitude to come and learn what it is to be
a /k/omrade, to act as men do, to share what you have and enjoy what others bring. To drink and
laugh and meme spout with the people who populate the board. You have only yourself to blame
basement dweller. There are those among us who do suffer with social anxiety yet they have
ventured forth time and time again and come to NuggetFests and became better stronger men for
it. So go ahead and try to dehumanize the traps who are stronger then you will ever be. Try and
diminish the tripfaggots who are more popular and well liked than you could ever hope to be. Go
ahead and shitpost in your jealously, basement dweller. The men and women (wink wink) at
CreepFinders NuggetFests were busy living life and making friends while you sat in that stale
basement air, eating another dozen of mommies hotpockets and pissing in those empty diet
mountain dew bottles. Sit there and fester in your sad hate knowing you don't have the balls to
make the trip and hang with other /k/omrades.

[pic completely related, mostly]
>>
>>29505401
you going to bring your Dragunovs?
>>
>>29505449
Yeah, although I need to decide which to go to. Tenassee js pretty close to me, but if more people I know are going to Nuggetfest, and if it's close enough, I might go to that. Probably only have time and energy to attend one as I'm also going to milsim west in late may.
>>
>>29505429
I think that just makes you a pussy
>>
>>29505497
Don't act like you've never said anything on 4chan that you wouldn't say IRL. That why a lot of people come here desu senpai
>>
File: 2016-03-21 03.30.13 HDR.jpg (282 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-21 03.30.13 HDR.jpg
282 KB, 960x1280
>>29500501
i meant the dress fampai

>>29501645
im the guy with the isis flag you normie

>>29501977
at least someone gets it

>>29503743
the trip is salsa and the 'trap' is flandre

>>29504269
hes get asked to leave, using violence to enforce a shit opinion is liberal tier

>>29505401
cant wait to see ya again friendo bring a dress or at least get mugi too
>>
>>29505599
Yeah, but I save that for /b/

Anon...there's a time and place
>>
>>29505606
I know you meant the dress
>>
>>29503743
>He cammed as a trap on /b/
why couldn't I have been invited to these camp shows :(
>>
>>29505606
Oh don't worry, we'll both bring dresses for sure this time around <3
>>
>summer /k/amp in tennessee
>live in north alabama 256
>only have crummy remington 770 rifle
>debating on being literally newfag at the meet with my 200$ raifu
>>
>>29505659
This thread is what I meant by, "expect trolls and shitposting"
>>
>>29505628
bruh it's 4chan, /k/ is an awesome place with plenty of knowledge to share, but you really shouldn't take it so seriously, it just aint good for you.
>>
File: 1457042108994.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1457042108994.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>29505668
nice

>>29505659
just wanted to make sure

>>29505719
seriously just bring factory new ammo and money mostly ammo like 9mm, .45, .223, 308, 7.62x39 and people will just let you shoot their guns preferable brass case for non slav calibers

i shot 5 rounds out of my scar 17 before i brought it to nuggetfest and people there put a few hundred out of it easy
>>
>>29505606
kek normalfags on this board are literally ruining it.
>guys don't get dank unexpected jihad memes
>gets offended at literally nothing

fucking autistic faggots who can't see the obvious fact that everyone was making fun of ISIS at nuggetfest, and instead equate it to literal ISIS propaganda, these little shits are literally ruining this board.

Eventually, they'll scream and cry about every little thing until /k/ meets become normie /le/ddit meets.
>>
>>29505762
If nofunsma comes as well, that would be rad.
>>
>>29505762
>>29505841
I know you two are traps, you all can wear whatever you want I really don't care, just don't be special snowflakes. I've heard both of you are cool tho, so nothing to worry about.
>>
>>29505941
Lel, well.. More so crossdressers for the keks.

Mugi on the other hand is a real grill, much to the dismay of /k/.
>>
File: 1434079892340.gif (3 MB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
1434079892340.gif
3 MB, 250x255
>>29505941
>traps

>>29505993
>people thinking mugi is a 4'8" trap

i love those threads too bad i havent seen one in months
>>
l-look! look everybody! I'm shit posting too! LOOK!! LOOK AT ME I'M DOING IT LOOK!!!!
>>
>>29505941
Saku/k/uya dresses up for fun and to trigger people on 4chan, Flandre does is out of appreciation for anime and for fun like Cosplay Nofuns does it out of appreciation for anime and for fun like Cosplay.

They're pretty good folks in real life. Also, it'd be amusing to watch them help fight off a terrorist ISIS cell because the Left wouldn't know how to handle freedom loving, firearm owning, cross dressers putting down a Terrorist attack.
>>
File: IkLpuet.webm (289 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
IkLpuet.webm
289 KB, 300x166
>>29506049
play hard pray harder

also whos bringing the cum brownies since i wont have a lot of room on my motorycle?
>>
>>29506080
WHY
DIDNT
YOU
NOTICE
MEEEEEEEEEEE?
>>29506086
who knows maybe I'll make some~~

flandre, you are closer to my size, so is mugi. Send me a touhou dress plis so i can join in
>>
File: DZFYNlc.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
DZFYNlc.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>29506114
thanks for calling me fat i needed that desu
>>
>>29506142
Your taller than me you tardo! flounderguy is like my height or shorter or something I just remember he was closer to me than you are.

n-not like that though! I'm still close to you right? oh goshes what am I doing digging I'm just digging my grave here please dont hate me~ ;_;
>>
Yeah, I heard they're cool but I'm just reminding them of rules and stuff. They seem cool, and flandres gun builds are educational and funny. Sakuya is cool and seems knowledgeable on guns, particularly battle rifles.
I'm just using the NuggetFest rules btw. Hope you don't mind.
>>
File: 2016-04-03 09.49.10.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-03 09.49.10.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>29506180
heres the only thing you need to know about battle rifles: PTRs are shit

you are now qualified to post in /BRG/
>>
>>29506212
I-I am a s-s-scarfag. I was born a scarfag. m-my mother and father were scarfags and raised me to be a scarfag. I am a scarfag and have always been a scarfag.

can I post now?
>>
>>29506212
Well shit I just bought one for $850 with 2 mags.
>>
>>29506212
Ptr's are shit, Tis true. Personally the 762x51 galil a are my favorite but fals are close second. Scars are neat but pricey. Stgw 57s and ljungmans interest me but kits are hard and buying is costly
>>
>>29506212
If I make it out with my ptr we are going to have to conduct some sort of test to prove that g3's are just as capable as FALs. I want to put your filthy crusty dried out meme to rest once and for all.
>>
>>29506283
We are now accepting bets for this shoot off. Kek
>>
File: lebowski.jpg (40 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
lebowski.jpg
40 KB, 450x340
>>29506212
I don't care. I want one anyway. Fag.
>>
>>29506359
But one scratch and debt from Atlanticfirearms
>>
>>29506359
>If you'd like to get your hands on one, you can certainly order one direct from us. If you'd be interested in ordering direct, the cost would be $955.00 (including shipping to the continental US), and the lead time for delivery would be 8 or so weeks from date of order.

as a collector im getting one as someone who enjoys shooting firearms there is a lot better out there
>>
>>29506449
Yo sakuya, what's a good intro level battle rifle? Like 700 max
>>
>>29506477
get a cetme you poorfag.

im selling one for 650.
>>
File: master race duelies.webm (2 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
master race duelies.webm
2 MB, 568x320
>>29506477
you save your money and buy something nice later
>>
>>29506449
>collector
>ptr
Get a legit hk. That's like buying a ras47 because you want a Tula akm
>>
>>29482214
Is there ever going to be another /k/amp out towards west?
>>
File: 1456716794067.gif (2 MB, 330x129) Image search: [Google]
1456716794067.gif
2 MB, 330x129
>>29506517
im not paying 3k for one thats beat

in the future ill decide to trade up if i want a nice rollmark
>>
>>29506517
What the fuck are you talking about. PTR-91's are a great value, plus you get the welded rail and paddle mag release
>>
File: Arkadia Ranch Range Layout.png (95 KB, 3466x2866) Image search: [Google]
Arkadia Ranch Range Layout.png
95 KB, 3466x2866
>>29506522
You mean besides the full scale range/campsite I'm building in Nevada? I do still plan to host free NuggetFest events out there in addition to the Bi-annual Arkadia Events.
>>
>>29506575
I'm speaking from a collectors standpoint. Ptr is a clone of the real thing. They're still decent rifles I'm sure it's just why would you get a knock off if you are buying it to collect is my point.
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 414x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 414x421
>>29506487
Hey I'm not a poorfag, I only recently got into guns lol. I've got
A 22 pistol
Mauser 88
Mosin
Shitty ar
Shitty 22 rifle for shits and giggles
23mm aa cannon parts kit I'll never do anything with. (Some rich fag friend bought it for me as a graduation gift for pre med)

Before the meet I'll have
Hakim
Slr104fs

>tfw no ccw because meds school campus
>>
Am I late for the tripfag circlejerk?
>>
>>29506774
I heard a story on the radio about a guy that blew his leg off using tannerite to blow up a lawnmower. Immediately made me miss you moobs. lol
>>
File: 1431745392395.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1431745392395.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>29506901
thats what i thought was going to happen at winterfest but it didnt thankfully
>>
>>29500720
>On calguns, or successfully

Holy Sheiiiiiit! That motherfucker got exposed.. goddamn!

kekled my shekels, thanks anon
>>
So I'm thinking of getting a french press for campsite coffee making. Anyone know anything about these things/
>>
>>29506970
>>29506487
>>29505993
What is this, tripfag meet 2016?
>>
>>29507313
Fuck I fucked up my trip
>>
File: 1459784779266.jpg (681 KB, 2343x1766) Image search: [Google]
1459784779266.jpg
681 KB, 2343x1766
>>29506164
I'm 5' 9"
You going to the meet Johnson?

>>29506502
Or save $5k+ and buy an SVD
>>
>>29507270
you need hot water and coarse ground coffee. you can use fine ground but much better without coffee grinds in your drinking cup
>>
>>29506901
That was here in GA. The video went viral and I would see it on every gun site I visit for like a week
>>
>>29507368
Have a brand you could recommend that would survive regular camping?
>>
>>29507570
just do instant coffee for a few days
>>
>>29507852
FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME...AM I BEING DETAINED ....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29507332
>>29507409
>>29507852
>>29506487
>>29506359
Hate you trips coming? Email me to get added to mailing list
>>
>>29508024
Are, not hate. auto correct
Actually I love you guys.
Flandres cool and seems to be smart when it comes to guns.
Mugichans reviews are educational and enjoyable
Sakuyas videos are funny and sometimes educational
I don't know Johnson but he seems to be a brg person, so it's all good in the hood
And phil is a notorious shitposter, I think?
>>
>>29508141
This may be the biggest tripfag circle jerk reach around I've ever seen and I've seen a few.
[puking intensifies]
>>
File: 1458407418041.jpg (98 KB, 543x361) Image search: [Google]
1458407418041.jpg
98 KB, 543x361
>>29508181
enjoy it
>>
>>29508141
Flandre, most educational youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/bfgmovies

Mugi, best review channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNQtp87DA0_GFWhOLUbQMYg/videos

Sa/k/yua, best /k/ulture humor channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WirtyDhore/videos
>>
>>29506901
i saw that vid too

I BLOWD OFF MUH LEG
>>
>>29509188
>forgot trip

thats what I get for shitting up other threads anonymously

TN is far away for me, I normally try to go to meets if I can but I loke my shekels and have a hard time getting off work anyhow.

So, like, Im only going if I can blow shit up.

relatedly, I may be getting some dynamite.

so there's that.
>>
>>29482214
Can I bring my girlfriend?
>>
>>29509597
I don't see why not... A dildo doesn't take up much space.
>>
>>29509629
Not my boyfriend my girlfriend you fucking faggot
>>
>>29509597
only if we can run a train on her
>>
>>29509254
We have tannerite targets, so there's that
>>
>>29508141
Mugi and I will try and come, Sa/k/yua and Johnson better make it.

Johnson is legit, great guy gave me a scope and I fed him during the summer meet a while back.

Hopefully ivy will come too
>>
File: 1437614837130.jpg (3 MB, 4730x2137) Image search: [Google]
1437614837130.jpg
3 MB, 4730x2137
>>29510837
i just gotta not die on the way down
>>
>>29508181
Do you not go on /arg/?
>>
>>29510907
You riding that two wheeled death trap down? If so kube save you.
>>
File: 2016-01-15 11.07.53.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-15 11.07.53.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>29510998
dude come on ive only been life flighted once off it
>>
>>29482214

Every picture and video I've ever seen of any nuggetfest has been a godawful amalgamation of fat fucks and questionably young guys with a puberty-stricken voice spewing autism like they've all recently received tetanus boosters and flu shots.

I mean, you guys do you, cool, but, is that really a sample of this board? Is it really pubescent CoD faggots and fatasses?
>>
>>29484675
Don't feel bad man, you gotta take care of the family.
>>
Working during a meetup once again
>>
>>29506551
Check out Zenith. Their shit is made on original HK tooling, and iirc they unfucked the mag releases.
>>
>>29511038
Lol no. All the meetup pics I've seen are skinny people or semifats. Not sure tho.
>>
>>29511117
Aren't they the Turks?
Also
Obligatory
>supporting Isis by buying turkshit
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaa.gif (716 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.gif
716 KB, 512x512
>>29506032
>tfw flandre and sakuya will never sandwich you in a manly princess dress-party; and then force you to watch them touch each other until climax
why even live
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 270x263
>>29511673
>flandre will never whisper softly into your ear with his special flandre accent
>now we stick the five five sickssss into your chamber to check the head space
>>
>>29511696
Seriously. I have a massive crossdressing fetish; coupled with these broad shouldered fit operators.... I'm into some shit.
Wonder if they'd be mad if I tried to help them shoot by wrapping my arms around them and steadying their aim...
>>
>>29511038
I went to last NF and most of us were skinny or semi-fits. Only a handful of actual fat people.
>>
>>29511038
the picture of those fat shits with their shirts off and autism in their eyes is from opchan.
>>
>>29511861
Y-you can help me strat my aim. I'm not A tripfag but I'm a trapfag
>>
>>29511696
>that image
Kek
>>
>>29511017
plz don't die
>>29511861
o-ok
>>
>>29515732
New thread, this one is dying.
>>
>>29510907
oh, i can actually see myself in this version. the camera guy kept telling people to group together, i ended up being hidden behind a guy in the final pic.
>i wish i could rewind a year, back when my life wasnt as complicated as it is now
>>
When are we finally going to have a goddamn Florida fest?
>>
>>29482291
>not having a rifle you can stab with BOTH ends
Do you even WAAAAGGGHH?
>>
>>29515744
>thread not at bump limit
>making another
wot?
>>
>>29510907
Man, I've lost a lot of weight since this pic was taken, Feelsgoodman

Also, Am I too late to shitpost
>>
>>29517750
It was at page 9
>>
>>29516239
Just ask Creep for pointers in herding the multitude of lead poisoned and Ritalin addled cats that are /k/ posters, I think there was a meet in South Florida a couple months back.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.