[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch the walking dead >see this how much does this trigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1459717597834.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459717597834.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>watch the walking dead
>see this

how much does this trigger you?
>>
Had this thread a week ago, m8.

The consensus was "don't be autistic, it's a TV show about zombies"
>>
>>29480879
A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>29480905
this
I loved season one, just couldn't stomach it shortly into season two and had to quit watching. Pretty disappointing to be honest since I held the first season in such high regard.
>>
>>29480905
That great point aside, that grip is also a point shooting grip for 1911s. Not sure of the efficacy but it is a thing.
>>
>>29480879
I really don't care.
>>
File: delmurph.jpg (43 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
delmurph.jpg
43 KB, 400x312
>>29480879
a fucking ginger lefty, possibly a tool using skinwalker?

nerp MFW
>>
>>29480879
It's more realistic honestly. You think everyone knows how to properly hold a pistol?
>>
>>29480879
At this point, it's intentional from the walking dead crew.
Fun Fact: Georgia passed a bill that would make it so you could not force a Christian to perform a gay wedding ceremony. The Walking Dead along with others threatened to boycott the state if the governor didn't veto it.
>http://thinkprogress.org/culture/2016/03/25/3763575/netflix-time-warner-sony-and-others-speak-out-against-georgias-anti-lgbt-bill/

Honestly, we all watch the show for the mild entertainment value but that doesn't mean it's good. Many of us also eat fast food occasionally. They're both terrible.
>>
>>29480879
>how much does this trigger you?

Not at all because I don't watch trash TV shows marketed at teenagers and manchildren.
>>
>>29480941
I feel you anon, I liked the first season, everything was new, there was conflict, zombies were more than a plot device and they had a goal.
After that every season was just 'go to a, stay for a bit, have fight, leave, rinse repeat'.
Then again i dropped back into it and ground through it and I'm at a point where they've settled in a town, but its turning out maybe they're the bad people now. I don't know, its not a long way in.
But it was actually interesting.
>>
>>29480963
you would think that 2 years into the apocalypse he would learn how to hold it properly
>>
>>29480941
Keep in mind that they were suppose to be inexperienced, save Rick, so they did lots of dumb shit early on. With the addition of more people with military experience, the core group has improved.

The guy op mentioned might have been self taught and knowitall so he has bad habits and emulates movies. Maybe he saw that grip used by a badass and stuck with it thinking it was superior.

It is just an entertainment product about fucking zombies so I just shrug the BS off and drool at Cohan.
>>
File: 1459639656412.jpg (65 KB, 716x520) Image search: [Google]
1459639656412.jpg
65 KB, 716x520
>>29480879
>middle finger on trigger
>index high enough to flip saftey on recoil
>not even trying aim down the sights
>one hand grip
>>
File: fedora gentleman.jpg (39 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
fedora gentleman.jpg
39 KB, 350x463
>I watch television
>I discuss television shows on my free time
>TV is a central part of my life
>>
>>29480879
so much I never finished a single fuckign episode
>>
>>29481060
>slide safety
>1911

You havin a giggle m8?
>>
>>29480879
enough that i couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes
the walking dead is the greatest comedy on television
>>
File: TWD tactical limpwristing.png (356 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
TWD tactical limpwristing.png
356 KB, 600x422
>>29480942
If you're point shooting, your pointer finger should be pointing towards your target. His pointer finger is pointing up to the sky.
>>
>>29480879
Was watching it with my dad, had to go "Wait hold on what the fuck was he doing"
he freaked out a bit too and he calls mags clips
>>
Anyone else find it pathetic that this show has it's own talk show?
>>
>>29483242
Hardwick needs the exposure or he'll go back to "acting".
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
How does it feel knowing this guy is anti 2nd amendment?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.