[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tales from the Gun Counter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: greer_salt_wepuns.jpg (624 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
greer_salt_wepuns.jpg
624 KB, 1024x768
Gun Store Stories Thread
ASSAULT WEAPONS EDITION

Class III Salesman here AMA
>>
Most Bubba'd rifle you've ever had to deal with and the most Bubba'd Bubba you've ever had to deal with.
>>
>>29480767
How many times a day do you get people asking for .22 ammo?
>>
>>29480767
aren't you supposed to be telling some tales?
>>
happened last week
>at fun store/range
>taking break from shooting so just kinda browsing
>see employee referring to pistol mag as clip
>in front of customer looking at said pistol
>see other employee dryfiring a brand new MP22 at least a dozen times into the wall then put it up on the display rack
>see kid/mom on the range with a rented AK
>kid has ears but no fucking eyes at all
>even while shooting
>tell RO for obvious reasons
>they get warned
>be shooting
>see kid with no eyes again
>tell RO again
>they get kicked out
I didn't want them to get kicked out, I just wanted her (the mom) to know that he has to wear eye pro.
the kicker?
"MUST WEAR EYE AND EAR PROTECTION BEYOND THIS POINT"
was painted on the door, all caps in red.
fucking autists.
>>
>>29480843
Fucking snitch
>>
>>29480843
Somebody is an austist, but it wasn't the mom or the kid.

Enjoy your shitty indoor range though you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29480870
>>29480878
>I want my range to get sued because someone was a dumbass and couldn't read
>>
Do you have any transferrable Norrell packs + anti bounce bolts?

Fleming sears?

Actually srs, because I'm hunting for F/A toys now that I have extra shekels.
>>
>>29480843
>"clip" autism
>"dry firing is bad in modern firearms" meme
>tattling like a 5 year old girl
this is pretty good bait, ill admit it.
>>
>>29480870
>>29480878
>i'm a bad person for wanting the kid to not catch 7.62x39 brass to the eyeball
>i'm a bad person for not wanting my range to get sued and close down due to someone being retarded
yeah, the indoor does kinda suck.
but the outdoor is like an hour from my house, and living in the southwest, the AC/shelter from elements totally outweighs the cons of an indoor range
>>
>>29480870
>>29480878

>thinking it's a bad thing to make sure safety rules are enforced

meanwhile, you faggots would be laughing your ass off if this kid got his eyes fucked up from not wearing Eyepro.
The anon was totally in the right for saying something, ESPECIALLY since it happened twice.
>>
>>29480789
We had someone bring in a Hi-Point Carbine bored out to 10mm. We've also have frequent wartime Mosins / Mausers / a Carcano, Lebel, few others in for drilling and tapping or rebarreling. Guy rebarreled his Lebel in 7mm Mag. The worst I've seen was a gun someone brought in to sell, their grandpa died and gave it to them. It was a Gewehr 43 with the barrel littlerally sawn off (no recrown) and the stock was A.) heavily ground down to be more "monte carlo" and B.) inlet so that there were little mirrors and tacks and metal shards in the wood of the stock all over, looked kinda like giraffe spots. The action was rusted shut and that little keyhole metal thing in the butt was removed and replaced with a picture of said grandpa over a zebra with said Gewehr. It was a horror.

You'll have to give me a second regarding the fuddiest fudd.

>>29480796
At least five to my face when its ON THE SHELF

>>29480800
I've got a lot but its hard to think specifics when its day in-day out.
>>
>>29480904
Nawh, we sold an H&R M16A1 in November and other than that we got a MAC 10 in, a Cobray Streetsweeper, a few P90's an UMP-40's for the local SWAT and then a shit ton of suppressors. Also a Navy MP5 and a Soviet AK47 in for transfer.
>>
>>29481015
>Cobray Streetsweeper
as shitty of a gun that is, I fucking hate that it's NFA.
it's just a fucking revolving shotgun.
brady faggots ruin everything.
what's the most retarded question you've ever got (gunsmithing included if you have it)?
>>
>>29481043
A personal favorite was over the phone someone (obviously black) asked if we carry "famage bullets" and I asked him to clarify, giving him the benefit of the doubt. "yknow mane, famage bullets, cop killas mane! Famage, yknow, like F-M-J?" I had to put him on hold so he didn't hear me laughing.

Gunsmithing related we've had a few people ask us to mod their guns to full auto and because we're a Class III dealer we can do that. One guy put a scope on his Winchester 1892 and was freaking out because it kept jamming after each round, it was stovepiping he said. The dumbass had put a scope directly above the action.

Someone once asked if it were legal to buy an AR-15 lower with the full auto selection marked "auto" and if it were a machine gun, but I can see that being an easier mixup.
>>
My LGS was just broken into. They went in through the roof. Putting a ladder down in a spot that wouldn't trip the motion detectors. Robbing the one gun case that wasn't covered by motion detectors.

Manager unlocks the store and disarms to the security system. Then he sees broken glass all over the floor, a ladder leading to a hole in the roof. So he goes up the ladder to inspect the hole. Promptly falling off the ladder and breaking his leg.
>>
File: 1378931678953.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1378931678953.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>29480984
>Guy rebarreled his Lebel in 7mm Mag.
did he died or are lebels just stupidly overbuilt for the time period?
>>
>>29481137
The worst part is he had the mag tube filled and sauntered shut and it added like 3 pounds to the fucker. He made it a fucking single shot that's like 15 lbs loaded.
>>
>>29480767
>Go into LGS because I remember they had a WASR there
>Ask if they have any WASRs in stock
>Guy at counter says no
>Tells me that WASRs are crap and I shouldn't buy one
>Proceeds to say he only deals with I.O. because they're American made
>Tells me he has something better than an AK
>Comes back with a Ruger mini 14
>Synthetic stock
>missing rear sight
>shitty optic on it
>only one cheap mag with it
>folding stock with rust on it
>$600
>do a 360 and moonwalk out of store
>>
>>29481419
It's sad but so many of those guys get payed commission and a lot of the time they get bonuses for guts that have sat a while. That's too bad man.
>>
>>29481130
obviously an inside job because no one is going to know that shit unless they work there
>>
>>29481174
I'm not even mad. Just kind of confused.
>>
>>29480984
That poor G43. I actually gasped when I read that.
>>
File: 1459532879405.png (62 KB, 689x448) Image search: [Google]
1459532879405.png
62 KB, 689x448
>Go to LGS
>See rifle I want
>Buy it
>Fucking gamestop
>>
File: 1456555828232.png (468 KB, 730x583) Image search: [Google]
1456555828232.png
468 KB, 730x583
>>29480767

I work for a suppressor manufacturer and talk to our customer service guy often. Last week we had a guy call in demanding an adapter for his 22LR suppressor to fit on his Ruger Precision Rifle in 308.
>>
>>29481521
I really really wish I had taken a picture. I actually brought it in the back to show the gunsmiths and the appraisal guy because holy fuck I couldn't make something like that up, like I couldn't fathom someone doing something that stupid to a gun.
>>
Most negligent customer to ever come in?
>>
>>29480767
as somebody who actually works for an NFA dealer, Class III "salemen" dont exist and ur a faget
>>
File: :k: full of randalls.jpg (6 KB, 261x320) Image search: [Google]
:k: full of randalls.jpg
6 KB, 261x320
>>29480929
>>29480939
Then the little faggot would've learned his lesson. Nobody likes tattle tale cunts like you. pic related, its you.
>>
>>29481622
Probably would have to go to the several customers that unholster their loaded firearms in the store or those who bring in grandpappy's old revolver and point it fucking everywhere with their finger on the trigger only to find out it was loaded too.

I also really really really fucking hate white rednecks. Fuck them, they're worse than the fucking brothers because at least we can laugh about them.
>>
>>29481686
As somebody who truly does work for a Class III FFL and knows English I can tell you that, yes, there are salesmen, and no, calling people names won't soothe your autism any.

Fuck I took that bait hard.
>>
>>29481622
had one dipshit come in to the shop for a private transfer, he was selling a cheapo semi auto shotgun

came in with it, bolt closed, uncased, and just stood around with it like that, we then raffed at him later because we were busy as fuck
>>
>>29481734
>Class III FFL
you are a retard, there is no Class III FFL, theres a Class III SOT for a Type 1 FFL, though

Source: I work for a Type 7 Class II, go read up on the ATF's FFL classifications before spouting stupid shit
>>
File: sad_jeb.png (256 KB, 827x553) Image search: [Google]
sad_jeb.png
256 KB, 827x553
>1776 get
>>
>>29481707
it's always the dude that open carries, too.
>hey, you guys got CT grips for a G17?
>yeah sure
>dude unholsters gun
>cool lemme look
>loading program; shitpants.exe
>flags everyone
>says he doesn't want the grips
>leaves
>>
>>29481777
Sorry, this is /k/ where 90% don't understand or give a shit about FFL tiers and variations and I use layman's terms.
I work for an FFL/07 Class II SOT.
>>
Radio Check.
>>
From the other side.
I have never shot anything except long guns and revolvers.
Ask the overworked aging country girl being the counter to look at the MP shield.

Try to be a good /k/id and clear it. Can't fully rack the slide. Wtf for a second trying to find a grip that I could do it. Finally get it locked open. Can't release the slide. Give it back to the girl and tactically slink away.
>>
>>29481924
It happens a lot. We do a lot of teaching as well and something we kinda let the struggling customers know is that its always harder for people with weak grip strength / handicaps (like myself) to just pull straight back.

It helps if you push the firing hand forward as you pull back on the slide. Kinda a scissoring motion, it gives you the benefit of using both forward and backward motion.
>>
>>29480767
Any idea what all of those yellow papers say? They look like they all say the same thing.
>>
>>29481982
My guess is the name of the gun with a description. Given the context, here's an example:

CUSTOM CAMO AUG SEMI-AUTO ASSAULT RIFLE

Invented in 1970 in Germany the AUG was used in the Vietnam War by German Black Ops Agents. It comes standard with a folding fore grip for extra accuracy when hip firing and is fitted with the Swardsonski scope so it can double as a sniper rifle! Custom Hydro-dipped in USMC ACU camo so they'll never see you coming!

Only $2499.99
>>
>at range
>group of beaners shows up
>one of the beaners starts going full austis and starts rapid firing and holding the gun wired was
>happens 2 more times
>range master shuts the group down
Dindus and beaners always fuck up something on my range
>>
File: Hypernose.jpg (253 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Hypernose.jpg
253 KB, 560x560
>>29482130
>one of the beaners starts going full austis and starts rapid firing and holding the gun wired was
>>
>>29481914
Why not just admit that you are lying?
>>
>>29480920
>rimfire
>>
>>29480767
>Class III Salesman here AMA
How many retards do you get who come in and ask, "How do I get my class 3 license so I can buy a silencer?"
>>
>>29480984
You actually take jobs to ruin surplus guns that aren't Mosins? You should be ashamed.
>>
>>29482199
4 34 151 07 6H 04319

>>29482211
Actually a lot. A whole lot. It took me like 3 months on the job before I figured out they were trying to talk about stamps.
>>
>>29481530

How can someone go through all the paperwork, effort, and research to buy a can, only to be that autistic.
>>
>>29482302
People usually ask preemptively, they walk in, see the suppressor rack and get to talking. They haven't submitted their forms yet or any research, they just "read in American Rifleman that silencers are legal! Is that true? What? You mean I could buy any one of these? Well wadiya need one of THOSE for anyway?!" We get it a lot.
>>
>>29480767
>Class III Salesman

Why would you go around lying on the internet?
>>
>>29480843
>>29480870
>>29480878
>>29480920
>if you're retarded enough to talk like a liberal you shouldn't be in a gun store
>MP22...notice the 22? As in the kind of gun you should NEVER dry fire because the firing pin can get damaged?
>God forbid anon make sure Jimmy does get burning powder in his eye and get the range shut down because his mom is a stupid negligent cunt
>>
>>29482294
>Actually a lot. A whole lot. It took me like 3 months on the job before I figured out they were trying to talk about stamps.
I only ask because last night I got into an argument with a retard who got booty blasted once I explained that there's no such thing as a "class 3 license" in the way that those kind of people describe it.

He was a classic fudd. He even got mad after being corrected. I don't care if people call magazines clips, engage in caliber wars or debate if the AK or AR is better, but the toxic spread of misinformation about NFA items is one thing I try to educate people about.
>>
>>29482387
I mean for the most part I'm with ya. There's some fuddlore I won't dispell unless say, I'm trying to educate a new gun owner on the firearm she's picked out for carry and elmer waddles over to say that a .380 can't kill a man and anything that isn't his .45 is garbage. I'll tell them to piss off then, but for the most of it no matter how much bullshit people say its usually not harmful.
>>
You ever get anyone who comes in with illegal NFA shit trying to sell it?
>>
>>29482485
Not in my experience, nope.
>>
>>29482514
how often do people try to sell illegal shit in general?
stolen shit, homemade SBS, that kinda stuff
>>
>>29482450
Girl looking for a CCW here and I've been leaning heavily towards a .380... but I've heard so many of my guy friends say that exact line about .45s. I've only really dealt with long arms so I'm definitely not nearly any kind of weapons expert, but is it bullshit? Because it always sounded like bullshit to me.
>>
>>29482580

.380 is just fine. Personally, I'd feel more comfortable carrying 9mm, but that's all down to personal preference. Anyone who thinks you need at least .45 to stop an assailant is an idiot.
>>
>>29482580
You should try out a variety of calibers and use whatever you like the best.
>>
>>29482580

avoid 380. get either a 9mm, 40sw or 45. I'd suggest a 9mm for carry.

380 is expensive and not as effective.

Really depends on what you'll be carrying, but all the single stack wonder 9s are pretty small now so there is almost no excuse to bother with 380.
>>
>>29482557
Closest we get to "illegal" is the occasional gun sold to us by police departments after they've done their time in the evidence locker.

>>29482580
Don't care so much about your gender, more your size is what's important. .380 is the smallest you should consider going, but it's deadly. What's more important is the round you choose.
>>
>>29482635
Ever get any cool criminal shit for the po-po locker?
>>
>>29482662
We got a shotgun with a severly rusted muzzle that a gentleman committed suicide with, we chopped of the blood rust and recrowned it before sale. Usually its just .32 revolvers and cheap shit like that.
>>
>work in a range
>have foreigners visit
>always excited to learn and to shoot
>enjoy their time spent on the range
>come out to argue with me about politics and how "easy it is to get a gun"
>they can't understand the concept of a fucking right

Surprisingly never had any issues with Brits
>>
>>29482580
rent some guns if you can, see what you like.

9mm is better, but if it's too much for you then .380 is fine
>>
>>29482717
what he said. First and foremost, pick a gun that feel "right" in your hand. if it's not comfortable to hold, you'll probably never shoot it. and more than likely stop carrying it after awhile. that's the biggest thing I see with first timers and getting their CCW. rent guns and see how they feel in the hand and if you can handle the recoil. that is priority number 1.

BTW, since we are talking about this, anyone have any trouble with the new Sig P320's?
>>
File: mako minigun.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mako minigun.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>29482614
Cool. I have a cop friend who told me to get a 9mm and after this convo I think I'll go with his advice as well as yours and the other anon's. The other guys I know are usually vets and/or just like collecting guns and shooting at the range, but only one has fired a pistol in a high-stress environment that's him.

One of the biggest fans of the .45 is my dad, but that's probably because he's obsessed with WWII. He's fired it a few times, but he's typically only ever used long arms like me.

>>29482616
>>29482717
Yeah you're right. I have to see if one of my friends could invite me to his gun club's range again. Renting guns can be expensive.

>>29482629
Yeah the price was really pushing me away from it. I just looked at the cost compared to CCW 9mms on the market and that alone is a really big red flag. I'm not exactly loaded with cash.

>>29482635
I'm not too small, I'm 5'10". But at the same time I don't want to shoot something that's going to jam, only pisses an assailant off, or makes me feel like it's trying to rip my hands off if I don't have roided out Schwarzenegger arms you know?

Thank you all! You've been helpful!
>>
>>29482580
>Girl looking for a CCW

Girl or "Girl"

either way, you know the rules. Post em.
>>
>Be me
>Be at gun counter
>Hey man I want to buy this Glock/Tikka/Colt/CMMG/Sig/Ruger etc.
>Alright, sounds good sir. I'll need to grab your ID for a moment to make a photo copy, and if you have a CPL (for handguns) I will need that as well. While I go in the back and make a photocopy of these, you can take a seat at the computer and fill out the paperwork for the background check.
>durr what? I already did a background check
>Are you picking up a firearm that was delayed?
>No, I am buying (Insert gun) today
>Ok... So yes there will be a background check
>What did u mean I have already had one
>Sir you are required to fill out a 4473 for each transaction you make to buy a firearm. You can buy multiple firearms with the same background check and paperwork, but if you come in tomorrow for something else you will have to do another one
>durr well uh days dumb but ok

Yeah, it's dumb, but guess what it has literally been like this since before you were born. Take it up with congress and the ATF
>>
>>29482681
Is your gun shop located in New York City? Is the guy from GTA 5 a clerk?
>>
>>29482376
Is this a serious post? Go look at the firing pin of an M&P22. See that beveled bolt face, with a recessed firing pin? It doesn't contact the chamber wall.

You are a moron and should kill yourself
>>
>>29482894
This is a blue board you fucking autist.
>>
>>29482856
if you're 5'10" you should be able to do 9mm pretty easily (assuming you're not 120 lbs hungry skeleton)
>>
>>29480767
Why would you butcher that AUG like that anon.
>>
>>29482580
380 is fine.

I recommend the Ruger LCP. I have one and its a sweet pocket pistol.

>>29482629
Its possible to go a bit smaller with a 380. SIG 938 vs 238, ruger LC9 vs LCP. I agree if you are carrying IWB you should be able to do at least a 9mm but really the 9mm Browning (.380) is good enough for a SD gun up close and ideal for pocket carry or other deep concealment.

Also see the seecamp if you want a cool pocket 380 or .32
>>
>>29482294
The numbers, Mason!
>>
>>29480767
>Go to local gunstore
>randomly ask if it's legal to convert an AR-15 into 3 round semi-auto like M-16
>Owner says sure as long as you don't shoot it.
>share laugh
>>
>>29482971

Blue board or not the global rules of the internet are still in effect.

I site rules 28-32 particularly the last one

>28. Always question a person's gender - just in case it's really a man
>29. In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents
>30. There are no girls on the internet
>31. TITS or GTFO - the choice is yours
>32. You must have pictures to prove your statements
>>
>>29482580

Ultimately all that matters is you can hit your target.

.380 is smallest caliber I'd carry, most guns don't shoot much worse than an equivalent 9mm (Sig P938 vs P238, for example)
>>
>>29482894
kys right now bud
>>
>>29482580
I like how all of you lonely pre op trannies jumped on a faint chance to talk to actual woman. Since her fucking gender is irrelevant to this convo only answer is tits or gtfo
>>
>>29483183
dont forget to suck the cheeto dust off your fingers
>>
>>29481972
Happened to me when I did my Restricted test (Canada).

Had to demonstrate competence in terms of clearing a few different kinds of handguns. SA wheelgun, DA, 1911, 92FS, and a Sig I think P22 or something like that.

Drove the ramrod so hard into the wall of the cylinder that I knocked the gun out of my hand, Closed the slide on my thumb on the 92FS, and fumbled like a retard with the Sig because left-handed. Felt like a fucking mongoloid in that test room.
>>
File: 1458499882529.jpg (66 KB, 700x656) Image search: [Google]
1458499882529.jpg
66 KB, 700x656
>At local range
>Took a break to buy more ammo
>Fudd brings in his glock he bought there
>It stoped shooting and he doesn't now why
>Clerk takes it apart it has never been cleaned
>Clerk asks if fudd has ever cleaned it
>"I didnt know I had to, I am mad you should of told me I had to clean it when I bought it"
>Im standing in the corner trying to process this, like repetitive stack overflows
>The clerk does the guy a favor and start trying to get out the firing pin or something that needed tools
>Watch the fudd as he looks as the stand with overpriced cleaning tools
>Clerk has to correct fudd that the items he chose were for rifles

MFW the clerks calm demeanor
>>
>be 20 year old
>walk into gunstore
>generally treated like a sub-customer
old fudds piss me off
>>
>>29483183
Get fuck out of here you autist, get out of your moms basement for the first time this month,
>>
>>29483355

>be 21
>Looking at guns in Cabelas
>talk to old fudd running the department
>Tell him I have an AR-15
>"that there boy is just a rage toy, you need a real gun"

Fudds are almost as bad as antis.
>>
>>29482915
he doesn't sound like he gave you enough trouble to warrant this post
>>
>>29481691
No, then the little faggot would be on the evening news, the range would be closed, and antigun faggots would have one more statistic in their favor. Being anti-safety is a terrible thing for a progun person to be. Rethink your position.
>>
File: 10231232133.jpg (37 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
10231232133.jpg
37 KB, 625x351
>that guy who muzzle sweeps a gun next to you at the counter
>>
>>29482894
>>29483250
Fuck off samefag.
>>
>>29482995
Yeah I'm about 150lbs. I gotta try it out the next time I go shooting with my friends. But that's not too often, we're busy people. I really want to be sure before I commit because that's a fair amount of money to drop on something.

One of my friends mentioned the Beretta Nano, but I dunno. He's more into airsoft junk than actual firearms.

>>29483085
I'll keep an open mind. I always used to want a PPK, but some basic research beyond spy movie magic made me change my mind really quick. I don't want it to chew my hand up or jam when I need it.

>>29483188
I'm not a bad shot with a rifle in the least, but pistols are different. I need more time with them. After all this, I'm probably gonna end up with a 9mm though.

>>29483250
No need to be so salty. I figured someone with a female frame and musculature would be able to handle different types of firearms either more or less comfortably than guys. Like I said, I'm not an expert and the gun store guy's giving an AMA. I felt that this fell under A. Plus no one wants to see my tits here unless I put bayonets on them.
>>
>>29480843

literally randal from recess
>>
>>29481923
3-3 alpha you are loud and clear, over
>>
>>29483424
What was a real gun in his opinion?
>>
>>29483505
>Plus no one wants to see my tits here unless I put bayonets on them.

Pls do that.
>>
>>29483543

Any gun that can be "used for hunting" pretty much
>>
>>29483561
Do people actually think ARs are unsuited for hunting? What a retard.
>>
>>29483561
Like an AR-15?
>>
>>29483505
If you decide you're leaning towards a . 380 look at the glock 42. Bit bigger than other .380 but it makes it much more suitable for shooting well. My wife really liked the one she tried at the range, wants it for her carry weapon.
>>
>>29483424
>>"that there boy is just a rage toy, you need a real gun"
You should've challenged him to a friendly shootoff
>>
>>29483572
>>29483580
>using bullets designed to wound for hunting
Ant Man-tier
>>
>>29483559
It's not functional. I wouldn't be able to aim my tits as well.

>>29483610
Thanks, I haven't taken a look at that yet. I'll definitely check it out. Watching a comparison vid now with the 42, the 43, and the 9mm S&W shield.
>>
>>29483822
You're pants on head retarded.

>>29483845
Tits are a melee weapon, everyone knows that.

Can't speak for the 42 or 43 but I own a 9mm Shield and I love it. 2000 rounds through it, no problems at all. Easy to shoot, easy to clean, fits nicely in your hand.
>>
>>29483929
>muh thrill of the chase
You shoot to kill. Period.
>>
>>29483955
No shit. I've killed 6 deer with my AR, only once did I fire more than one shot. None of them ran farther than 50 yards.

>What are 70 grain hunting loads
>What is shot placement
>>
>>29481776
Testing
>>
>>29484012
And I've killed 20 deer with my 9
>>
>>29484134
And?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 602x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 602x731
>>29483424

Shit, my fave is the ones that try to extol their ballistics knowledge.

>shopping for projos at cabelas
>portly fudd asks if I need help
>i'm good, just comparing .264 bullets, plz go
>What do you need from there performance wise?
>weight, sectional density, ballistic coeffiecient
>You should look into 308. Its the most accurate caliber.
>mfw
>>
>>29481924
to be fair a brand new shield is hard to rack compared to other guns and with no ammo they are fucking hard to unlock the slide.
>>
>>29484134
You do know that .223 is an widely used and accepted white tail cartidge, right?
>>
>>29484186
So is the front fender of an f150, doesn't make it right though.

>>29484162
And even I think it's poor form to hunt with .223
>>
>>29484203
Confirmed for terrible marksman.
>>
>in a store
>all of a sudden two young people come in with a small display stand

>they glance around and stutter something about if the owner wanted to sell peace flowers at the counter or some bullshit like that

>The two guys behind the counter glare at them

>the young salesman + saleswoman go all red and leave licking split

>everyone laughs
>>
>>29484226
Anyone can hit deer, but you want cartridges that can actually reliably kill them. .223 was designed to create wound vectors, so it's cruel to hunt something as large as a whitetail with it.
>>
>>29484267
Remind me again how creating a large wound cavity in the vitals of an animal doesn't kill it? I don't know why I'm even replying to your bait, I already know .223 works great for deer.
>>
>>29484267
>>29484134
>he thinks 9mm is more lethal than 5.56/.223
laughinggirls.jpg

I guess you're against bow hunting too, huh?
>>
>>29484313
I'm sure it will die eventually. The point is that its death should be as quick as possible, and using a tiny, logistics-friendly NATO bullet fails to do taht.

>>29484351
I'm not against bow hunting, as long as the hunters are using arrow heads
DESIGNED
TO
KILL
>>
>>29484405
>its death should be as quick as possible
>arrows literally kill by exsanguination.

It's like you're trying to be retarded.
>>
>>29484405
>DESIGNED
>TO
>KILL
Oh, so you really are retarded.
>>
>>29484181
I got this exact response one time when I tried ask a guy about the differences in 7.62x54 vs 7.5x55 when it can to hunting. The guy had 2 k31's on the wall and didn't even know 7.5 Swiss was a caliber.
>>
>>29484426
>>29484436
Samefag. Why don't you go headshot some does with .22 instead of trying to lie about how practical your tacticool AR is?
>>
>>29484468
Except not. And I didn't hear a rebuttal for>>29484426
>>
>>29484426
A good arrow stick (double lung plus either heart or aortic arch) kills in the same manner as a good gunshot wound, at least as far as hunting shooting is concerned. Both will initiate cardiac arrest and hypovolemic shock in around a minute and brain death in 6-10 minutes.

Neither shooters go for CNS hits due to very narrow success margins, and thats the only faster death there is.
>>
>>29484492
I didn't give a rebuttal because you fundamentally misunderstand bow hunting. I'm here to teach you that glorified varmint rounds are not a humane method of taking deer, not to teach you how bows work.
>>
>>29484468
No, theres really more than one person that thinks you're a moron.
>>
>>29484405
>I cannot comprehend the fact that a round used by a military has nonmilitary, expanding loads

With the right bullet, .223 /5.56 is fine for deer and similarly sized game out to around 400 yards. The 55gr or 62gr military FMJs are not the right bullet.
>>
>>29484544
>multiple 15yo cod kids are mad at me
Oh fuck, it's more than I can handle!
>>
>>29484502
First off, you're wrong. But let's say you weren't, then what's wrong with using a .223 round again? Because, like you said

>I'm sure it will die eventually. The point is that its death should be as quick as possible, and using a tiny, logistics-friendly NATO bullet fails to do taht.
>>
>>29484557
>.223/5.56
You might as well have said .22lr/45-70

>>29484566
Wrong guy. Multiple people think you're retarded.
>>
>>29484541
>claims someone fundamentally misunderstands arrow wounding
>claims .223 isn't humane based on a half-century year old meme
Oh, the irony.
>>
>>29484541
So you're saying that arrow wounds don't kill by exsanguination? Please enlighten me. Oh wait, you're trolling.
>>
>>29484566
That wasnt me. That is how arrows work (protip: thats the scientific way of saying "hey they bleed to death" but with more detail, like timeframe).

And theres nothing wrong with .223 for deer as long as you use a proper bullet and not military ball.
>>
>>29484468
are you seriously implying that large caliber always = better?
cause boy, are you retarded.
it's all about ballistics.
I don't give a fuck if you shoot a deer with a .72 ball, if that thing fucks up in flight, it won't do shit.
>>29484582
I'm sure you're trolling, but you do realize that .223 and 5.56 are the same caliber round and everything? 5.56 is just higher pressure.
>>
File: advanced.png (980 KB, 921x1362) Image search: [Google]
advanced.png
980 KB, 921x1362
>this ongoing conversation
>>
>>29484620
That is how arrows work, but it's not how most centerfire rifle cartridges work.
>>
>>29484631
>larger caliber always better
False. .270 can take a deer as good as anything, but the difference is taht it was designed to kill deer, not wound emaciated vietnamese farmers.

>>29484597
A proper broadhead leaves wounds similar to those of a hollow-point handgun round. They are more practical than hollow points in that they don't break apart inside the animal.

>>29484587
>meme
didn't know wound vectors were memes. I better call all the militaries on earth and let them know.

>>29484665
>it's not how most centerfire rifle cartridges work.
Don't be pedantic.
>>
>ITT: autists who think their mall ninja shit serves any purpose outside of the range
>>
>>29484203
i disagree with your opinion on .223 not being an acceptable deer hunting round. SO THERE.
>>
>>29484690
no, I didn't say that larger caliber is always better.
I was asking the anon I responded to if that's what he thought.
>>
>>29484665
Thats exactly how a non CNS hit works though. Shred the heart and lungs and it has no more blood flow to the brain while also starving the muscles of blood. That causes hypovolemic shock and asphyxiation and exsanguination.
>>
>>29484690
Who the fuck was talking about handgun rounds?
>>
>>29483337
Where you at my store? Are you me?
>>
>>29484730
Hey, man. This isn't about me. This is about the deer that's gonna have to spend 6 days starving to death with an infected bullet wound.

>>29484749
You asked how arrows worked, and I gave an analogy.
>>
>>29481137

8mm Lebel may be pretty ancient but it's a pretty hefty round.
>>
Jesus christ. The ballistics discussion here makes me cringe

Its like autistic kids playing dodgeball with greasy dildos.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>29480767
Class 3.... You are a traitor to the U.S. constitution.
>>
>>29484749
The guy who went "thats not at all how arrows work but its exactly how arrows work but thats not how gunshots work at all but okay thats how hollowpoint handgun rounds work but NOT how rifle rounds work!"
>>
>>29480767
>pistol & assault weapon
>>
>>29484785
Someone got it in /arg/'s head that their plastic shit could take deer, now all hunting discussion on this board has gone to shit.
>>
>>29484764
Were... pardon... worked 26 hours over the weekend at the counter.
>>
>>29484817
I'm sure all the deer hunters who have been consistently taking deer with it agree.
>>
>>29484765
>This is about the deer
plenty of deer have been killed by 556. 270 doesn't have magic deer heart stopping power you have to land the shot to get a quick kill in both cases.
>>
File: test.jpg (73 KB, 750x166) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
73 KB, 750x166
>>29484817
is this a hunting rifle?
bonus points if you tell me why/why not
>>
>>29484765
>This is about the deer that's gonna have to spend 6 days starving to death with an infected bullet wound.

Explain how a deer with a massive permanent wound cavity in the heart/lungs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_5nwfX1KI
>>
>>29484841

im sure that the ones who've fucked up and gotten an inhumane kill/wounding wouldn't man up and admit it
>>
>>29484764
Mass firearms
>>
>>29484844
it can be a hunting rifle, if you hunt with it
>>
>>29483101
It's an FFL number, nig
>>
>>29484807
You're conflating multiple people. Just take a deep breath, find your safety blanket, and acknowledge that you don't know everything about guns.

>>29484841
>>29484847
I didn't say it couldn't kill. I said that you couldn't reliably make humane kills with ti.

>>29484842
I didn't say it had magical powers, but you don't need to directly sever the CNS/pierce the heart to kill with it.
>>
>>29484861
Oh okay no, cause I had that EXACT THING happen to my co-worker 2 days ago down to the getting the rifle rods rather than pistol rods.

Neato.
>>
>>29480843
>t. Snitch McBitch
Eyepro doesn't fucking matter you autist
>>
>>29484854
Ill be the first. I lost a deer to a gut shot with .223.

But Ive lost 2 to gut shots with a .270, one to a leg hit with .243, and one shoulder hit with a fucking .300winmag.
>>
>ITT: people using anecdotal and scientific evidence argue against people using fuddlore
>>
>>29484883
But I do reliably make humane kills with it, so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>29484899
Maybe your problem is that you can't shoot for shit?
>30-06 can't take deer! i've lost 7 this year to wounds!
>>
>>29480898
>suing somebody because you didn't follow posted safety instrictions and got hurt
>being successful
Lel
>>
>>29484886
:( I would of fist bumped you and asked if you wanted to play with each others pistols in the parking lot.
>>
>>29484889
then why does like every firearm safety thing ever say that you need eyes and ears any time you're shooting?
plus, it was an indoor range, so the possibility of brass bouncing back and hitting you in the face/eyes is definitely there.
>>
>>29484908
yeah okay chris kyle
>>
>>29484912
Its because I hunt dense bottomland and keep hitting little twigs and shit that I cant see.
>>
>>29484844
Because it has wood duh
>>
>>29484926
You don't need to be Chris Kyle, you just need to land a shot in the FUCKHUGE VITAL AREA.
>>
>>29483543
I'm assuming a "lever action turdy turdy, fer huntin durr"
>>
>>29484912
So when people fuck up .223 shots its because the bullet was designed to wound and not to kill, but when they fuck up larger caliber shots its because they're shit shots?
>>
>>29483183
You are the reason these rules exist
>>
>>29484883
>but you don't need to directly sever the CNS/pierce the heart to kill with it.
same for a 556? we are not talking about a 556 vs 50 cal here, a 270 isn't much bigger than a 556 and a 556 round can do very comparable damage to a 270.
270 might kill in some shots that a 556 wouldn't but a .50 cal would kill in some shots that a 270 wouldn't so why don't you stop being so cruel and inhumane, bust out your M82 and decapitate a white tail?

556 can and does kill just fine and it is just as humane as a 270 if you take responsible shots. stop FUDDing.
>>
>>29484914
>"They should have told us more clearly!"
>"They should have put more than one sign!"
>"They should have been paying attention and stopped it"
People sue despite safety instructions and win mate, and the times they don't, they settle instead.
>>
>>29484937
>shooting targets you can't see
AR-15 hunters, everybody!

>>29484958
>you just need to pierce both lungs and the heart bro!

>>29484969
Larger calibers have larger zones of lethality. If you regularly wound with something =>.270, then odds are you're a shit shot.

>>29484986
>says it's less powerful
>says it's equally humane
you can't have your cake and eat it too, brandyn
>>
File: 1426484052488.gif (3 MB, 351x197) Image search: [Google]
1426484052488.gif
3 MB, 351x197
>>29481691
Fucking retard.
>>
>>29483085
>Ruger LCP

That gun hurts like fucking hell to shoot! I would not recommend this gun to anyone.
>>
>>29484267
>5.56 was designed to wound

When will this meme die?
>>
>>29485008
>you can't have your cake and eat it too, brandyn
if you get just as quick of a kill then it is equally humane. it would be humane to headshot with a .22. caliber does not equate to humanity.
using a larger calliber is basically a handicap. not every one needs a handicap. dont project.
>>
>>29485041
after a single person shot by 5.56 does
>>
File: IMAG0053.jpg (870 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0053.jpg
870 KB, 1520x2688
>>29484203
Funny you should say that...
>>
File: image.png (296 KB, 1125x2001) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296 KB, 1125x2001
>>29484841

Just because you can, doesnt mean you should.

Here's an example: you run an ar with your cutesy mag limiter. Fine
>you want to drop a deer
>buy asym 70gr Barnes TSX expanders (good terminal performance + Kinetic energy)
>Need Dat Weight Son
>take shot beyond 300yd, and it doesnt drop. Wtf Mayne

223 is a case of "you can, but its not the best tool for the job" (aka, like those dick that try to unscrew a flathead screw with a ill-fitting coin/screw driver, and fuck it all up)

>attached quick ballistic chart for yall trying to run "deer loads" out of a carbine.
>dat 50% ft/lbs drop before 250yds is real sweet.
>>
>>29484899
Don't take questionable shots.

It's not ethical.
>>
>>29482485
I don't work at a gun store, but most people who know me, know that I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to firearms. One of my mom's friend's father died, left the daughter everything (she was an only child). Dad was a WWII vet and avid gun collector. Anyhow she asked me to come over and look at the guns to give her an idea of what there worth, says I can pick two and any others I want she'd sell on the cheap to me. Get to the house and dude has two rooms lined with firearms and two massive ass fucking safes, starting to feel a little overwhelmed by the prospect of having to give her a value of what has to be around 300+ guns. Open the safes to see what's in there, among the more valuable shit are an MG42 and Stg44. Find a letter addressed to the daughter or whoever should find these guns that the FA ones aren't registered and that any other NFA items aren't registered. I don't want to go into detail about the rest of the story...
>>
>>29485076
as someone who hunts in forest shooting over 50-100 yards just isn't going to happen so why should I care?
556 is fine. if your worried about the fastest kill use a .50 or a fucking rocket launcher you doofus.
>>
>>29485132
Because there's less of a margin of error with a bigger round. Some people are concerned with the ethics of their hunting, other people just want to kill shit and don't think about it.
>>
>>29485013
Then you're holding it wrong, Nancy.
>>
>>29485127
PICS FAGGOT
>>
>>29485152
again, continue your logic to it's conclusion and drop your inhumane .270 for a .50
your just drawing the arbitrary line a little higher than me so you can feel superior.
the question is can you kill with what your shooting? if your such a bad shot that you can't hit vitals with a 556 and you need something that will ruin meat just to drop a deer then fine, use a .270 or bigger, if your like me and you don't need that handicap then 556 works fine and all of your hypothetical deer torture worries don't matter one fuckin bit to the reality of the situation.
>>
>>29485122
As far as I could tell they weren't questionable. Pretty fucking hard to see a brown twig thats an eighth of an inch thick against a brown deer at 120 yards, even with a decent magnification scope.

I do my damnedest to hunt ethically, but hunt long enough and everybody will lose game.
>>
>>29485076
>300 yard shots
>carbine length rifle
>mag limiter?
You tried really hard on that strawman. A lot of people live in areas where 100/150+ yard shots aren't common. Past that range, yes, performance becomes questionable, but within that range .223 is perfectly adequate.
>>
>>29485178
That's fucking stupid and you know it. The right tool for the right job. I'm confident in my ability to shoot, but not so confident that I'm going to introduce more variables into any given situation just because I like to jack myself off to using an AR for hunting deer.
>>
>>29485165
Like I said I don't want to go into detail, but hypothetically if I had kept them I certainly wouldn't be posting time-stamped photos of them on an ATF hobeypot Mongolian cave sketch website.
>>
>>29480767
Every "I totally work at a gun store guys" thread summed up in one totally believable pasta

>Male, 27 years old, a friend I grew up with
>A gun salesman for 5-6 years at this place
>Keeps working there because he loves guns
>Every day he says the same 3 dindus come in
>After about 2-3 weeks they start acting weird
>My friend makes sure to ask if they need help
>"Excuse me, is everything alright?"
>"ROBBERY!" "THIS IS A ROBBERY"
>Immediately, my friend tries to get his gun out
>Colt Detective Special
>Antique gun, got it from his grandfather
>Gets the gun out of the holster and fire
>Reloaded rounds were too much
>Explosion destroys the cylinder
>A robber sees this and immediately moves in
>Tackles my friend to the ground
>A gun is now being held to my friend's head
>Game over, man
>An orange haired guy suddenly runs in
>Immediately shoots all three men
>Nearly died before this guy saved me

The man was so gracious about it afterwards. I couldn't let him off without doing some kind of kind deed in return. He appeared to be very well-heeled and not lacking in guns from what I could glean from our conversation. He said there was something I could do, a favor to repay this coming November. I asked him what he plans to do after this. He said "Read the first letter of every line."
>>
>>29485259
Like >>29485178 said, you're arbitrarily drawing a line between two calibers. People have been reliably taking deer with both for years. Its not even just AR fags using .223. I know a guy whos been using .223 for decades out of an old bolt-action, and hes taken more deer than I could dream about. A 12 oz hammer and a 16 oz hammer will both drive a nail.
>>
>>29485122
>>29485008
>>29484967
>>29484883
>>29484854
>>29484847

So none of you faggots complaining about muh humane kills eat factory farmed meat then?
>>
>>29485127

You realize if you have the letter of the guns brought back (signed by a commanding officer was a war trophy) that is registered right?
>>
>>29485377
At first I thought this was shitty, but then it took an unexpected turn. Not bad.
>>
>>29485377
I guess it's better than John cena

BRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNTT

DIN DUNNA DUHHH
DIN DUNNA DUHHH
YOUR TIME IS UP MY TIME IS NOW
YOU CAN'T SEE ME MY TIME IS NOW

you are now visualizing and seeing it in your head
>>
>>29484844
>>29484947
A hunting rifle contains wood, which contains the spirits of the forest. The deer and trees all contain forest spirits. A plastic AR is fine for war and target shooting. Plastic contains much darker spirits which are not for taking game. If wraiths or other dark creatures attack, your AR will do a better job. To slay creatures of the forest, you need a hunting rifle with a wooden stock. I strongly recommend against fiberglass stocks, since they are only effective against fiberglass monsters such as Corvettes.
>>
>>29485377
Honestly this kind of tomfoolery is Reddit tier. Surprise tree fiddies and Loch Ness monsters everywhere.
>>
>>29485437
Well, new to the thread but anyway...

I like humane kills. For a bunch of reasons
>its easier on me because I dont have to chase it
>I dont get that drop in the gut from "I fucked up"
>meat tastes better when its not full of adrenaline and piss/bile/stomach acid
I would *prefer* if slaughterhouses killed my future steak humanely, but at the same time even if they dont I dont have to chase that cow through a swamp or up a mountain for 10 miles. I am emotionally and psychologically uninvested.
>>
>looking at Sig 226 Mark 10 to see what all the hullaboo is with the kids these days
>liking the grip, trigger is decent, I wouldn't complain about carrying this
>guy asks if I prefer double stack mags
>yeah, i mean I guess I didn't know there are people who are like seriously opposed to the concept of double-stack but sure I'm down
>tells me to try holding "this pistol"
>Sig 1911
>huh Sig makes double-stack 1911s?
I'm not a Sig expert so I dunno what to expect
>grip sure fucking feels single stack
>eject mag, 8 round mag
>look quizzically at gun clerk, ask him if he handed me the wrong gun because this is super clearly a single stack 1911
>his response: "well you said you liked double-stacks so I figured you'd wanna try something different"

Thanks ex-army gunstore clerk you're the first person that's ever shown me what a 1911 is I appreciate the life-changing information.
>>
>>29485127
You best tell us more, or someone make it up. I wanna hear the rest.
>>
File: 1455490306566.jpg (12 KB, 176x200) Image search: [Google]
1455490306566.jpg
12 KB, 176x200
>>29483183

How much of a fucking newfag are you that you are talking about the "rules" of the internet? Jesus.

Lurk more and learn board culture please. Tits or GTFO is not quality /k/ posting.
>>
>>29482704

Which foreigners? My swede cousin who is a mil and police vet from over there just told about the cool shit he has for ipsc and ho it was like the only way for him to get an AR and told me he thought all their gun laws were stupid when he found out i was into guns.
>>
>>29485747
Also, i am literate, just on mobile.
>>
in my state you cant even legally hunt deer wih .223
>>
Sure I'll toss one into the mix

>Be gunstore employee
>We don't sell/stock/handle Hi-Point anything.
>Customer came in with Hi-Point 380 pistol, first actual hands on with firearm ever [specific or mfg.]
>Wants to know how to take it down/clean it I honestly don't know how that's done.
>Whilst looking up takedown ask lady about why she has it.
"My father bought it for me because of the lifetime replacement plan"
>Whilst I can't really fault that logic, inquire if her father hates her, she laughs.
>Learn of takedown method... jesus why...
>Inform her of shitty tools required hard as fuck takedown unlike every other straight blowback pistol EVER.
>Asks if we're interested in buying it, ask owner/guy who controls purchases/consignment
"HAHA no."
>Regretfully inform her we're not interested.

Not really funny or outlandish, but was my story for today, my fuck are those horrible firearms to hold, and much more horrible to maintain.
>>
>>29483355

I know that feel. Started buying guns at 21, and treated like a subhuman by the old fudds in my lgs. I have a good job now at 22, and buy at least 1 gun online per month. I only use them for transfers now, and never buy anything.
>>
>>29486061
I think you don't clean a HP, you just shoot it until it frags and send the parts in a jar to have it get fixed and repeat.
>>
>>29480767
Do you deal in Machine Guns? What are the most interesting you have had come into your store or did a transfer for someone?
>>
File: You're a faggot.gif (815 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
You're a faggot.gif
815 KB, 500x250
>>29485009
Get off my dick, you fucking cocksucker. Back to /soc/, dipshit.
>>
>>29480767
What is your take on the Machine gun lawsuits?
>>
>>29480843
Thread ruined by bait right out the gait. You win trool
>>
>>29481734
How does a person get into working at a Class 3 gun store? Any tips?
>>
>>29486592
it wasn't bait.
it's a legitimate story.
>>
>>29484654
/Thread/
>>
File: 1456196583836.jpg (250 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1456196583836.jpg
250 KB, 1024x708
>>29485479
underrated post
>>
>>29480767
>What is your take on the Machine gun lawsuits?
>>
>>29483183
This just fucking reeks of underage
>>
>>29482894
Hey faggot, I know you never passed kindergarten, but do me a favor and try to tell me what color this board is.
>>
>>29482948
If memory serves that and a few other shitty 22 AR shaped rifles are the only guns made in the last 80 odd years that aren't dryfire safe rimfires.
>>
File: 1454284396337.png (106 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1454284396337.png
106 KB, 922x882
>Work at the Walmart gun counter. (wew lad)
>One guy who comes in every week.
>Always Mondays.
>Alway buys one box of .45 JHP
>22 years old.
>Insanely overweight.
>Comes in with his overweight mother and sister.
>Cargo shorts + gray shirt covered in sweat and stains.
>same clothes every time.
>OCs some shitty ATI 1911.

Last week though.

>Comes in.
>You got any *wheezes* 45 A-CEE-PEE AUTO JACKET POINTS(?)
>Yeah.
>gimme dat
>Opens the box
>Takes a single round out, accident drops it, picks it back up.
>Holds it up to his eyes.
>Stares at the round, licking his lips and wheezing.
>Alright, I've got to ring thi-
>I don't want it
>just drops the bullet and leaves.
I wish I could deny him for being a creepy fat fuck. I denied his sister when she was buying some .38 special because she said "dis here is the best, pop someone or a zombie in the head, nuffin left, just like in a call of duty".

I wish I was joking, but walmart.
>>
>>29485479
>plastic contains much darker spirits
>if wraiths or other dark creatures attack, your AR will do a better job

AR's confirmed for monster hunting, by using a weapon made with plastics, which are made from petroleum, which are made from the corpse goo of long dead, ancient monsters.
>>
>>29484654
yeah really, these guys are autistic as fuck.
Tell more stories everyone
>>
File: tumblr_mcvl8ySJdI1r9zy3co2_1280.jpg (237 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcvl8ySJdI1r9zy3co2_1280.jpg
237 KB, 800x450
>>29483183
>The autism is real
>>
A bit of back story
One of my best friends was a raging liberal at the time and I had been trying for a long time to get him interested in guns.
>walk into local fun store with liberal friend
>ask about any .22 to get him started
>he says he wants something bigger
>asks about the "Assault rifles"
>Asks to see the "AK-47" on the wall
>pointed at an SKS
>clerk hands it to him after checking it
>friend immediately barrel sweeps me and clerk
>Take it out of his hands
>friend is mad
that was a few years ago and now he loves them
>>
>>29482681
Are you required to disclose to potential buyers that the gun was used in a crime or suicide?
>>
File: charles-frizzell[1].jpg (267 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
charles-frizzell[1].jpg
267 KB, 1280x1024
>>29485479
thanks you wise spirit talker
>>
>>29486061
>she laughs.

she wanted the D
>>
>>29481781
"slow and steady"

Gimme dat guac
>>
>>29481128
>"yknow mane, famage bullets, cop killas mane!

Question: if someone says "cop killas" to you, to your face, when asking about something they want to buy, do you show them to the item, or are your next words "get the fuck out of my fucking store?"
>>
File: 1458254381242.png (136 KB, 457x512) Image search: [Google]
1458254381242.png
136 KB, 457x512
>>29481419
>Tells me he has something better than an AK
>Comes back with a Ruger mini 14

Didn't think it could get worse from there until it did
>>
>>29482580
>but I've heard so many of my guy friends say that exact line about .45

As a guy who actually carries a full-size .45? Ignore that bullshit. If you carry a gun with a lighter round, what you do is, you shoot the motherfucker twice. Pretty simple.

>>29485076

Asshole I've taken white-tail with 200 grain .45, don't blow that smoke up my ass
>>
File: what the hell.gif (2 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
what the hell.gif
2 MB, 300x199
>Be at gun store with muhreen bro
>Fondling funs
>He asks to hold some shotgun with too many attachments
>Muzzle sweeps whole store for days
>Have to move my head out of the way some times.
>"What?" he says. "It's fine."
>Later he's playing with a rifle
>POW
>Ears ringing
>Has everyone's attention
>Muhreen bro says, "Oh, it's an air rifle."
>MFW trained muhreen just picks up funs and starts pulling triggers
>>
File: 2015-10-14 17.51.28.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-14 17.51.28.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>29487728

My Ruger Mini-14 would rape your skull.
>>
>>29487523
Not by law.

>>29487722
Never heard it to my face, only over the phone. But I reserve the right to deny you over anything I want and for the most frivolous reasons without justification.
>>
>>29483250
What's it like in middle school?
>>
>>29483034
not that anon but which one?
the long barrel?tan?urban?stock A2 AUG?
>>
>>29480767
>Assault Weapon

Seriously sometimes I think gun store owners are rooting for the other team cause it gives them business.
>>
>>29482580
>Hello everyone! Girl here
>My contribution doesn't change based on my gender, but I had to share that because I want attention
You know the rules, tits or gtfo
>>
>>29485446
That's not a tax stamping per se, and 'registered' is registered transferable. Other ways are no bueno after hughes
>>
File: 1458458391233.gif (122 KB, 451x451) Image search: [Google]
1458458391233.gif
122 KB, 451x451
>>29485377
I see what you did there :D
>>
>>29483485
Epic post bro, upvote
>>
>>29487935
Marines are dumbasses.
>>
>>29481491
Ilurmitty plz go
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 900x600
>>29481914
Class III ffl was easier for me.

I believe you, babygirl.
>>
File: 1419164097465.png (32 KB, 545x525) Image search: [Google]
1419164097465.png
32 KB, 545x525
>>29483183
what the fuck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.