[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He fell for the 22lr shortage meme All you have to do is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1455833433573.png (795 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1455833433573.png
795 KB, 640x1136
>He fell for the 22lr shortage meme
All you have to do is make friends with the Walmart stockers and they'll set it aside for you. Hell I've got around 30 "damaged" cases for free just by selling them pot.

You fags are fucking stupid.
>>
VISTA OUTDOORS
RELEASE YOUR STOCKPILES
AMERICA NEEDS TRAINING AMMUNITION FOR ITS CHILDREN
>>
File: DEATH.jpg (51 KB, 435x466) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.jpg
51 KB, 435x466
>>29480508
Or you could be a normal fucking person and pick up some 22lr for the price on the box. Do you have brain damage or are you just black?
>>
>>29480508
Where do you live because id like to see this pot you have.
>>
>>29480548
>Paying for what I can get for free
Top fucking cuck.
>>
Lol, fuck 22lr.

6.5 Creedmoor ftw.
>>
>>29480508
And you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>29480947
How can you even remotely compare these two cartridges
>>
Or I could just buy it online.
>>
>>29480909
Why not steal it then? Just as free- and you don't even have to give up your shitty weed. Or are you some soft pussy who isn't nearly as "OG" as he makes himself out to be on the internet?
>>
>>29482892
>>29482892
Because 6.5 has the capacity of 7.62.51 with the stopping power of .22
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.