[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Airfags Cry: The Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16
Embarrassing. Is this how drone "pilots" behave?

Is this why they claim "PTSD" and demand their own medals?
>>
I wish I had that job I think murdering people in the desert would be fun
>>
I don't know shit about shit but I could see how drone PTSD could be a thing

In the field, you and your friends are going to die if you don't kill. You can second guess how you did things, but not why

But if you sit on your ass in total comfort and safety, and blow someone away because it was your job. There's not much moral support there other than "good job" and "people count on you". You can't see the lives you've saved, only the ones you've taken.
>>
Actual footage from the film

Also it was made by Britcucks and starred Britcucks.

Its an authentic portrayal of aircucks.
>>
>>29479786

Airforce here, yes they are indeed pussys. They want their own medals to compensate for the fact they aren't flying real planes and they feel it is beneath them as officers. Note how drone faggots wear flight suits despite not being inside a plane preforming aircrew duties>>29479971
. The air force did that so they would stop crying.
>>
>>29480951

Don't know how that quote got there. Fuck this smart phone.
>>
File: 87692748356.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
87692748356.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>I can't tell that a movie isn't a documentary: the OP
>>
>>29479786
isn't this the guy from breaking bad though?
>>
story about airfags;
>be on base at PX
>eating my popeyes
>suddenly, I hear "FUCK YOU" and 2 guys jump up and get in a fistfight
>I keep my head down but keep eating since i'm hungry and a decent distance away
>MPs come and break it up
>later find out that it was between a fighter pilot and a drone pilot who were in an argument and shit got heated
why are all airfags so fucking arrogant and retarded?
at least marines know they're stupid.
>>
>>29480951
>Note how drone faggots wear flight suits despite not being inside a plane
come on man, they so comfy
>>
>>29481006
>fistfight
You mean slapfight
>>
>>29481006
Cool things that never happened, bro
>>
>>29480978
>he goes YEAAAAH BIIIIITCH after every drone strike.
>>
>>29481016
Try taking a shit in one in a bathroom stall. It's even worse when you try to use the dinky little shitter on a 135.
>>
>>29479786
I played vidya a gorillion times and didn't PTSD.

I got run over and crushed beneath 2 cars by a semi - I got PTSD

I'm not making the connection, maybe they are, maybe not, but it sure as shit aint what I went through.
>>
>>29481082
>Waah waah waah
>>
>>29481072
easier to shit in a flightsuit than it is to shit in a dress uniform. There is nothing but regrets when you have to shit in a dress uniform. Either strip to nothing but your chonies or hold a wad of drycleaning in your hands while you shit
>>
>>29479786
I watched Eye in the Sky. The movie ends with the US dropping two Hellfires onto al shabab terrorists on behalf of the U.K. despite the pilots/MPs whining the entire time and trying to sabotage the operation. A good movie.
>>
>>29481072
>>29481116

Tie the arms around your knees
>>
>>29481082
shouldn't of smacked that' semi's girlfriend's ass, bruv
>>
File: truck.png (230 KB, 497x367) Image search: [Google]
truck.png
230 KB, 497x367
>>29481220
just playin'
>>
>>29481006
>suddenly, I hear "FUCK YOU" and 2 guys jump up

I call bullshit. True airmen would never get out of their chairs
>>
File: kek that boy ain't right.jpg (110 KB, 509x720) Image search: [Google]
kek that boy ain't right.jpg
110 KB, 509x720
>>29481270
And they don't say "FUCK". That's a trigger word.

Air Farce
>>
>>29481006
>>29481030
This. Why would a drone and fighter pilot be on a base that has a PX instead of a BX, YOU SCUM SUCKING MUD BREATHER.
>>
>>29480887

However the argument could also be easily made that the distance from the event makes it less "real" for you and allows you to forget about it.
>>
File: 548.gif (486 KB, 197x142) Image search: [Google]
548.gif
486 KB, 197x142
>>29481270
Made me kek
>>
I have a buddy in the AF who had such a hardon for pilots and kept trying to tell me that POG was "persons On Ground" and that anyone who wasnt a pilot was a POG.

He wasnt a pilot...
>>
>>29481656
He also said KEK was Combat Untilized Cool Kids. He was indeed a C.U.C.K.
>>
>>29481468
While a valid argument, studies of drone operator PTSD don't empirically support that argument
>>
File: starring low-budget Josh Brolin.jpg (159 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
starring low-budget Josh Brolin.jpg
159 KB, 680x478
>>29479786

I doubt I'll watch it, but it looks a whole lot better than the last abortion at least.
>>
Drones are the only way you're going to watch the same person day in day out for possibly a couple days before you kill him.

Abu-mcterrorist.

>Be good day for allah
>Wake up around 5:45am everry day.
>poop and pee same time as is my tradition.
>Pet my goat. my goat is not for fucking.
>Wash up
>Put on same stupid red fucking hat.
>Go talk and play around with fellow terrorist buddies.
>Work in field, for nearly twelve hours.
>Every few weeks, I'll plant an I.E.D for money to help with bad farming.

"BOOOOOOOM!"

Watch him bleed out in a field for 12 hours.

I've played this out with different scenarios hundreds of times, with hundreds of insurgents.

Watched good Americans die to. Those are what gets to me sometimes.

I wouldn't say I have PTSD, but I damn sure recognize drones are the closest you'll get to someone before you kill them. You'll know them more intimately than the people you work with.
>>
>>29479786
ITC here, any drone pilot faggot who claims ptsd is a complete pussy. They have no idea what it's like being on the ground, and yet somehow carry the same burden shooters do. I've watched insurgents get the lower half of their bodies blown away and get dragged out by fellow fighters by nothing but their torso, and I have zero problems sleeping at night. Plus, most crews don't actually make the call to drop; that is at the discretion of the intel cell or JTAC of the unit they support. In addition, most crews that I've talked to don't have any guilt killing insurgents; especially when they've seen fellow coalition personnel get hit by ambushes or IEDs on a regular basis.

In defense of Air Force faggots, the movies portraying this heavy burden placed on ISR crews seem to be pushed by a liberal hollywood agenda and the delicate snowflake crew members who feel bad that their job wasn't as cool as that AC-130 mission in the first modern warfare COD game. Most dudes are more than happy to support gound troops in any way shape or form that they can manage from their position in the sky. The only way i can see crews getting bothered is when they see friendlies die, and even then, it just seems to fuel their efforts even more instead of them wanting attention.
>>
>>29481836
>ITC
The fuck is ITC? Some sort of Interacial Tranny Cuck?
>>
>>29481895
Yes
>>
>>29479786
I've read a few articles about drone pilots. And the thing all of the articles say the same thing. Most all of these officer view drones as a dead end, while their piers flying a B1 or a fighter have the real career advantage they feel like the kid that got picked last.
>work hard all through HS, high GPA, extracurriculars, etc
>get into Air Force academy
>graduate and get selected for pilot training
>18-24 months later finish all the basic pilot training
>fill out wish list
>assignments announced
>your buddies and the hatchet wounds are all going fighters, bombers, cargo
>you get drones
>6+ fucking years you have toiled and you get drones
why do you think drone pilots cry so much? it aint cause they stare at a screen in a air conditioned box for a shift and then go home, drink a beer with dinner and fuck their officer wife. it's because that dream they have had since they were 14 got yanked away from them.
>>
Honestly I think drone pilots have it made, people are just fucking pussies about everything.

Who cares who dies on screen, that's not your problem, you just push the button.
>>
>>29479786
Damn Jesse has come a long way after quitting the crank.
>>
>>29481940
>PTSD is directly related to career fulfilment

That has to be the stupidest thing masquerading as logic that I've seen in this thread.
>>
>>29481072

try taking a dump in a fighter cockpit...
>>
>>29481940
While I think you're right in some ways I'm sure there are lots of guys who don't mind being drone operators, and they may in fact have been aiming for it.
>>
>>29481959
Don't aircucks end up in the news for coke every month?
>>
>>29481961
I didn't say anything about PTSD. I just said the drone pilots are "crying". They are crying all the way to the exit too, so many in fact the Air Farce has had to pony up stupid money to try and staunch the bleeding.
http://www.airforcetimes.com/story/military/careers/air-force/2015/07/15/predator-reaper-drone-pilots-to-get-135k-re-up-bonus/30184499/
>>
>>29481766
>Work in field, for nearly twelve hours.
>Arab "men"
no
>>
>>29481766
Anymore stories? I'll be over in NM training on reapers this time next year.
>>
>>29482003
no, that's the missile fags who got caught cheating on tests as the result of a drug investigation. Talk about another un-glamorous career track in the Air Force. The cold war is over. I'm surprised anyone in the US even realizes we still have a nuke missile force.
>>
>>29482007
Well they wanted to be pilots
and then they end up "flying" drones
>>
It's odd to see such a combination of maliciousness and ignorance.

What about "if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk"?
>>
>>29481766
that... actually makes a lot of sense.

I suppose on the ground you never really get a good luck at people except for moving shapes in the distance with muzzle flashes before a massive amount of ordinance gets dropped on them.

With a drone you watch them for hours on end, people make connections with things. Fuck, there was a whole movie about a guy who's best friend was a volleyball.

I bet Tom Hanks would've have got PTSD if he'd had to push a button and explode Wilson
>>
>>29482007
>I just said the drone pilots are "crying"

So you're just blabbering bullshit then, not even related to the OP's nonsense. Ridiculous.
>>
>>29481766
Who cares. They're the enemy. They planted a bomb to kill Americans and they had no second thoughts about it.
>>
>>29481940
its fucking stupid that you need to be a pilot to fly them
>>
>>29482106
Maybe you fucking murricunts shouldn't be invading countries that belong to you to begin with
>>
>>29481940
The best part is that every class from each UPT base is sending 2 UPT grads to RPA, so the USAF gets to screw 4 more years of service commitment out of pilots.
>>
>>29481405
I met a guy who kept saying air farce. He was retarded and in the reserves and thought he was clever.
>>
>>29482106
>Invade country
>install shitty puppet government
>get millions of people killed
>Destroy their economy
>WOW HOW DARE THEY KILL AMERICANS !

dumbass
>>
>>29482030
Suck my dick faggot, I've never seen a fucking muslim woman work a field in 3 goddamn years in a muslim country.

>>29482039
Stories about what? I've only seen a recording of them fucking an animal. Never seen any actual gay sex either.
>>
>>29482132
You're sharing the airspace with real pilots, maybe they want to know that the aircraft next to them is being controlled by someone who actually knows how to fly.
>>
>>29482159
>Never seen any actual gay sex either.

I have, animal sex too.
>>
>>29482134
>>29482148

Fucking Eurofaggots get out.
>>
>>29482134
>>29482148
It cut the rest of my post for some reason - but it's not just American soldiers who were victims of IED attacks, maybe you should get a fucking clue about the coalition forces in Afghanistan (which included European taskforces)

Fuck you, you spineless cunts.
>>
>>29482184
>It's IMPOSSIBLE for an American not to support stupid foreign policy

Gosh your world must crumble at a slight breeze
>>
>>29482039
shit, you going to kirtland?
I live around 20 mins from there.
protip; abq is a hellhole so you're best just staying on base most of the time.
>>
>>29482181
I rolled into eastern Iraq for OIF II and the Armor unit we were relieving told us they had caught some of the local IPs fucking a donkey late at night on thermals.
>>
>>29482218
He'd be at Holloman.
>>
Hey, I hate mudshits. What do you need to do to become a drone pilot?
>>
Literally impossible for a drone operator to be diagnosed with service related PTSD. Not saying their job isn't stressful or that airmen can't develop some symptoms of PTSD, but one of the criteria for a diagnosis of PTSD, be it acute, chronic, or delayed onset, is that the patient have been exposed to a highly threatening situation that could have reasonably resulted in great bodily harm or death. Without this criteria met, you can have every other damn symptom, but you're just psychologically unstable and cannot have a diagnosis of clinical PTSD.
>>
>>29482201
Funny how Iraq didn't have these issues before America invaded
Lets not pretend bombing people is done for humanitarian reasons, dumbass

Face it, the troops are cucks, degenerates, and race mixers
>>
>>29482215
>Commenting on combat tactics =! supporting shit foreign policy

????

Why even enlist if you're going to cry like a bitch about having to do your fucking job? If you're a drone pilot your job is to watch these guys and then erase them off the face of the earth if they attack your forces.

Fucking cuckold.
>>
>>29482134
sorry dude only ZOG bots in this thread logic isn't allowed
>>
>>29482166
all you need is an auto pilot and MAYBE someone watching over the footage to make sure you aren't killing too many innocents
>>
what do you guys know about being part of a missile crew/missile repair tech?
if I was gonna go AF that's the only thing i'd wanna do.
>>
>>29482241
>Signs up to a government contract to kill people
>Baww operating is so hard I had to KILL SOMEONE
>ZOG

????
>>
>>29482219
>some of the local IPs
>some
>plural

Meaning they fucking WAITED IN LINE to get at that sweet, sweet donk puss.
>>
>>29482237
Not true.

http://www.dsm5.org/Documents/PTSD%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf
>>
>>29482218
>>29482229
Yeah holloman

>>29482229
You RAF or USAF?
>>
>>29482255
all i meant was USA is fighting isreals wars for them
>>
>>29482271
US
>>
>>29482137
i thought they were pretty much all URPAT grads now (or whatever it's called)
>>
File: 1459396367781.png (113 KB, 252x304) Image search: [Google]
1459396367781.png
113 KB, 252x304
>>29481270
Fucking kek
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 620x465
>>29482238
Why aren't the Russians ever mentioned when talking about how the middle east got fucked up?
>>
>>29482496
The 18x program? Even that couldn't supply enough bodies so they just started stealing UPT grads away
>>
>>29481006
>bx*
>Sec Fo, not MPs

pet peeves of mine
>>
>>29482083

>It's odd to see such a combination of maliciousness and ignorance.

Doesn't matter if you're on 4chan or in real life, I notice this shit everywhere.
>>
>>29482526

RPA's after reclassing and going to UPT after being a WSO would be kinda disappointing.
>>
>>29480951
fuck you man flightsuits are fuckin COMFY
>>
>>29482521
because they had nothing to do with it?
>>
>>29482521
because why look back to what caused the problems when you can just blame america?
>>
>>29482671

after you wash them a few times. got my first new bag in years last week, forgot how scratchy/how much heat they retain at first
>>
>>29482676
you should try educating yourself, the current problem with terrorism can be easily traced back to the soviet invasion of afghanistan and the rise of the taliban

youre probably a eurocuck considering how willing you are to talk on a subject you are ignorant of
>>
>>29482690
i will take a brand new flightsuit over BDUs any day of the week tho
>>
>>29482700

dubs for troof.
>>
>>29482691
>the current problem with terrorism can be easily traced back to the soviet invasion of afghanistan and the rise of the taliban
kekkles
>>
>>29479786
They dont really have my respect because they want combat medals. But seriously, how can you claim ptsd? Ohhh I did my job in a make believe combat zone as i sit here comfortably in my chair, in a flight suit for no apparent reason. I bet half of those faggots were recruited from world of warcraft tournaments.
>>
>>29482797
im terribly sorry you are unable to read a book
>>
>>29482869
I'm sorry you haven't heard of Sayyid Qutb anon
>>
File: 1399343864596.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1399343864596.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>29482891
>believing a single author is responsible for terrorism and not world events in the middle east
>>
>>29481656
It's true that AF culture uses POG as "permanently on ground" because there aren't any infantry. Similarly, its not derogatory, just a descriptor for non air force personnel. Even ammo loaders get incentive rides every once in a while.
>>
>>29482861
The biggest reason I see the Drone medal being ranked higher than the Bronze star is because the Bronze star has become a participation trophy. I mean, if you're an E-6 or O-anything and deployed, you're getting one.
And the citations all read the same- I got stuck as a company clerk in an infantry unit, I know exactly how similar those fuckers all are.
>>
>>29482691
>Implying the U.S., Britain, and France didn't have their dicks deeply entrenched in the middle east decades before the Soviets

Dude just accept the fact that our country isn't morally superior or in the right most of the time. Any american who has supported the wars in the mid east is a fucking moron. I love this country but I don't hold much respect for my fellow citizens since most of you are so fucking brainwashed by the very propaganda you claim to despise. Ignorant hypocrites.
>>
>>29483419

studied research isnt "propaganda", maybe if you actually went out and looked at real sources instead of believing whatever bullshit you read on the internet and take it as fact you would know better

nobody is saying that western countries didnt have a hand in global politics, including the middle east, but what you are ignoring is that islamic terrorism rose after the soviet invasion of afghanistan

if you want to call anybody ignorant or brainwashed it should be yourself
>>
>>29483419
No shit we aren't superior. This country was founded on fucking over other people for our own benefit. Just because you read some edgy articles about how the US has stepped on the necks of others doesn't make you enlightened. The goddamn banana wars were waged just because no one felt like paying more for fruit. No one is brainwashed, they just realize that global politics isn't the fucking hugbox that's portrayed in your liberal arts classes. So fuck off with your condescending attitude towards your fellow citizens when it's you who's not with the goddamn program.
>>
>>29482134
As opposed to invading a country that already belongs to them?
>>
>>29482676
Are you fucking kidding me? Why the hell do you think the Kalashnikov platform is the favorite small arm of every 11 terrorists out of 10?
>>
Sounds like I'm the only one here who works with RPA pilots regularly....

Haven't seen the movie yet because I know its going to be bad. Many of our pilots have killed more than a dozen people and talk about it as casually as they talk about playing Minecraft with their kid. I've been involved in five kinetic strikes myself and it feels really detached. There is no sound, no feeling, hell we usually are in IR so it's all black and white anyways. Only thing that I imagine would fuck with your head is if you shot civilians or friendlies which is very hard to do with all the restrictions put on shooting.
>>
>>29481270
No, Fuck you leatherman.
>>
>>29482132
.... You know its still an actual airplane right? And that they actually fly them right? And have to be aware of airspace, weather, clearance, flight parterns, specific orbits.... Holy fuck I hope you are trolling because it's hard to believe people are that dumb
>>
>>29483496
islamic terrorism rose because the US government fucking allied with islamists, and begin protecting them/funding them.

Dumbass
Literally NOTHING to do with the soviets or afghanistan. Though again there you see the US funding jihadists
>>
File: drone domestic.jpg (56 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
drone domestic.jpg
56 KB, 800x533
>>29479786

Its not PTSD its guilt.

Using a drone to kill someone half a world away is an inherently cowardly way to wage a war and the people involved have to know that.

If you're life is actually at risk you can justify things with the knowledge that it was either you or them and that ultimately it was a fair fight; but with a drone you're killing someone who is utterly helpless to defend themselves against you while you are at no risk whatsoever. Its not combat, its an execution and its only natural to feel guilty about something like that.
>>
>>29484251
Yeah, no. War is not an honorable showdown, it's dirty and backhanded. We bomb insurgents with missiles from so far away they don't even hear it coming; and they bomb us with fertilizer bombs and scrap metal detonated with cellphones by a triggerman watching through binoculars. It all evens out, and anyone who's been involved in the middle east realizes this and feels absolutely nothing. No one feels bad about helos inserting troops when taliban have to ride mopeds or run around on foot; no one feels bad about troops using NVGs when taliban are sleeping to do raids; but all of a sudden, using drones is just too unfair?
>>
>>29484239
are you legitimately retarded? the US funded the mujahadeen BECAUSE of the soviet invasion of afghanistan

for fucks sake at least read a wikipedia article if academic articles are too hard for you
>>
>>29482044
>I'm surprised anyone in the US even realizes we still have a nuke missile force.
That's why the program is falling apart. It's a dumping ground and a dead end for your career.
>>
>>29483419

Once you get past your present phase of disillusionment, you'll come to understand that among a species comprised of billions of individual thinking minds, absolute superiority (moral, or otherwise) is a mirage.

In the meantime, please go back to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>29484251
that is a very very outdated attitude that has no relevance in the age of snipers, CAS, C-130s, artillery, etc.

Fair fights do not exist nor do they need to exist to conduct warfare.
>>
>>29482134
>>29482148
>Stop killing Americans and own countrymen
>War is over
>Americans leave
It's not that hard.
>>
>>29482238
>Funny how Iraq didn't have these issues before America invaded
Yes it did. Nobody cared because it was the Kurds.
>>
File: Fuuuark.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
Fuuuark.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>29484239
the stupid of that post just gave me whiplash. and cancer.
>>
>>29482148
they plant active bombs on there own soil, anyone doing things like that deserves a quick death.

Yes, i'm also talking about the IRA.
>>
>>29482132

Yeah, they should just give you some mountain dew and a joystick, amirite!?
>>
File: KHq9JNp.jpg (377 KB, 1582x1056) Image search: [Google]
KHq9JNp.jpg
377 KB, 1582x1056
>>29484239
>US government fucking allied with islamists, and begin protecting them/funding them
>Literally NOTHING to do with the soviets or afghanistan

I didn't think it was possible to be this dumb.
>>
>>29484239
Islamic terrorism started when they no one wanted to fund or protect them, they're the screaming child of nations. No wonder a Starbucks communist sucking liberal dickwing screaming child like you denies the Russians had anything to do with fucking up the Middle East, go read a buzzfeed article
>>
>>29484737
You're a fucking idiot if you think that
US has been shilling hard for the sunnis for a long time

Been sucking Saudi dick for like 40+ years
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 623x527
>>29484343
I'd rather die a Jihadist that rapes and kills innocent people to a highly explosive missile that I won't even feel than die an american solider trying to get a sick family some food/water only to be stopped by 5 pieces of sharpnal to my chest and face
>>
>>29481959
>crank
>>
File: 1273941621486.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
1273941621486.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
>>29484737
Typical morons blaming someone else for their country's own retarded foreign policy.
>>
im in the navy so i dont have to deal with this gay bullshit.

brb gotta get fucked up and fuck ladyboys in southeast asia
>>
>>29479786
>Tfw gonna join the air force
> hoping I can get into a pilot slot
If I don't get to fly I'll just kill myself honestly. If be extra salty if I had to be a faggy drone pilot. But most likely I'd just become a officer with a boring desk job who grows a superiority complex and goes on power trips because I'd be mad about not flying.

JUST
>>
>>29486052
just join the navy

everyone treats jo's like babies anyways so it wouldnt be too much of a transition for you
>>
>>29486052

if you go to the academy and you're physically qualified and you graduate, you're a pilot. if you go to ROTC and you're not a total scumbag, you've got a good shot. if you go to OTS and the stars align, perhaps you'll make it. but you can definitely be a CSO. UCT was like 75% OTS grads.
>>
File: fly.jpg (705 KB, 2781x2206) Image search: [Google]
fly.jpg
705 KB, 2781x2206
>>29486125
Rood
>>29486135
I'm 18 and planning to go either to USAFA or some other uni (uchicago, ivy league, etc.) And do AFROTC. I'm pretty good academically, 35 on my ACT and stuff. I've wanted to fly since I was ten. Will the academy give me a shot at actually being a fighter pilot?
>>
>>29486185

the academy will give you a shot at being a pilot. the rest is up to you.

don't suck.
>>
>>29481766
Why the fuck would you ever feel sympathy for these sand savages?
>>
>>29486221
Fuck man I'm nervous.

Better get a good night's rest for tomorrow. Good night anon
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.