[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cabelas, I love this place and hate the people who shop there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Cabelas Updated Logo.jpg (69 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Cabelas Updated Logo.jpg
69 KB, 700x400
First off, Cabelas is overpriced. Unless you have the 20% off coupon, there's not a great reason to shop there.

Next, the people who buy guns there are the kind of people who shouldn't own guns. I keep looking at some of these bobos thinking that they're going to shoot themselves in the face by accident seeing as they're looking down the barrel of the gun they want to buy.

Third, how about carrying magazines and holsters for the guns you sell? Unless you have a Glock or Sig 226, they never have shit in stock. The only holsters they seem to keep on the shelf are those shit tier nylon one size fits none things.

Too much shit in too little a space. It's like they keep jamming clothing racks in the aisles to the point where you can't get around the store. News flash cabelas management, most of your customers are fat or are in wheelchairs. Open up the paths around the store.
>>
nice blog post, you retarded cunt
>>
>>29479540

Thank for reviewing your local cabelas.

fuck off.
>>
>>29479540
It sounds like you actually don't love cabelas.
>>
>>29479626
>>29479640
You two should go huff paint thinner in a Pinto and then die in a fire.
>>
oh its a johnny thread
I was wondering who was dumb enough to post this
>>
>>29479663
At least we wouldn't be making pretend email's to Cabela's and posting them on 4chan you autistic namefag dipshit.
>>
They have a good selection of safes
>>
Not my first choice but their online store in Canada is good to check for deals and shipping is usually free.

I purchased a shotgun online from them on sale and the process was great. I have never actually been to a store though.
>>
Where do u get 20% off coupon?
>>
>>29479713
from the 20% off coupon store, which is itself running a 20% off deal with valid coupon
>>
another /k/uality thread
>>
>>29479713
If you live nearby the store and make instore purchases, they are always sending you more 20% off coupons.
>>
>>29479663

0/10 rebuttal to our pointing out of your stupidity.

Try harder. I'm sorry you were butthurt by a trip to a cabalas.
>>
>>29479756
silly yuropoor, no fun stores for you.
>>
Cabelas is nice for their annoying to find calibers (25 auto, 7.63 mauser, .50beo, 8mm mauser,etc) but everything is overpriced and I swear to god if someone asks me onemore time if my 8mm mauser is for a pistol im going to burn the entire place down
>>
>>29479794
https://youtu.be/X_KikT2trek?t=43s
>>
>>29479788
>makes retarded blog post thread
>get shit on
>"you must be yuropoor"

Kek is Cabela's fucking your wife? You seem a little butt roasted, friendo
>>
>>29479848
No, I put my dog in the cabelas kennels and it came back pregnant.
>>
>>29479875
The fuck are you not spaying your dog for.
Most kennels socialize the dogs. Other dog shoulda been neutered too but still, you dumb.
>>
File: lol fag.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
lol fag.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1200
>>29479875

>literally getting cucked by cabelas
>>
>>29479956
Yeah, and my german shepard got knocked up by a corgi.
>>
>>29479969

Guess your dog likes it small

Easy to figure out who trained her that way
>>
Yeah my german shepard loves small cocks. Just like mine
>>
>>29480058
That didn't take long.
>>
>>29480088

Neither does my dog ))
>>
I bought a Rock Island 1911A1 from cabelas yesterday for $420.

They are OK if you only buy items that are on sale and get the "spend $100 get $20 off" coupons.

Their rock island pistols were $50 off.
>>
>>29480088
>>29480116
>>29480058
Is this a meme? or is it actually one guy that is too lazy or incompetent to use a trip?
>>
File: see you later.jpg (77 KB, 1378x237) Image search: [Google]
see you later.jpg
77 KB, 1378x237
>>29480324
Your choice.
>>
>>29479540
I agree with this post.
That being said: Fuck off.
There are more retards than sane people in the gun community.
Guns are sold at msrp, go buy local if you want lower prices (and better service)
Glocks and sigs are ubiquitous, your tactical hi point is not.
>>
>>29479649

Yeah I'm confused about OP's title.
>>
>>29480380
You can't even find mags there for a Ruger MKIII. If you're going to sell the gun, carry the other shit that people are going to want and need for it. It's like selling handguns and then not stock 9mm and ,40 ammo.
>>
Someone keeps taking all the 9mm parabellum pellet rounds and the green zombie rounds.
>>
>>29479540
>these bobos thinking that they're going to shoot themselves in the face by accident seeing as they're looking down the barrel of the gun they want to buy

le gun is ALWAYS loaded even in situations where it is 100% not loaded man
>>
>>29480469

You don't understand the concept of conscientiousness.
>>
>>29480469
This

>oh noes a fresh from the box gun thats been cleared is pointing in an unsafe direction!

Literal autism
>>
I only buy from Cabela's when it's online and there's a good deal
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.