[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which European country is the most /k/ for gun ownership and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Which European country is the most /k/ for gun ownership and overall gun culture?
>>
>>29477048
britian
we wuz kingz
>>
>>29477048
Switzerland and maybe Austria if I remember correctly.
In France you can have pretty much every thing you want except full auto but the paperwork is the problem.
>>
>europe
>most /k/

>/k/
>noguns
>crossdressers

WELL SHIT THIS IS A TOUGH ONE

Ill go with britain
>>
>Switzerland
>Czech Republic
>Finland
>Estonia
>>
I nominate Switzerland:

>SIG 550 when you go to the army and you can then buy it for 100 CHF after you finish the army
>state endorsed gun ranges every where
>easy to get guns without much paperwork and shall issue licenses for semi auto guns
>cheap and somewhat easy to get fully automatic guns
>largest gun competition in the world
>>
>>29477048
for gun culture, Finland and Switzerland.

for gun laws, Czechs.
>>
>>29477102
>for gun laws, Czechs.

Czech only has one positive thing about their gun laws:

>shall issue CC

But you have to get all the licenses and pass all the bureaucracy first.

For overall gun laws, Switzerland is without doubt the best European country for gun ownership.
>>
>>29477131
switzerland has no shall issue cc. Switzerland if often put forward as the "european example of good fun laws", but they're really not. Sure, people have semi automatic rifles, and a lot of them, but they're not owned as private citizens, you have to be a former member of the armed forces. They have no right of personal defence, but the czechs do.

But the czechs don't buy that many guns, although they have the right. While finns and swiss go through the complicated gun laws to get hold of theirs. The Swiss and Finns have the will, but not the right to arm themselves, which is why they have many guns, while the czechs have the right, but not the will to arm themselves.
>>
>>29477048
SWITZERLAND
>>
>>29477584
eh? Shooting is like the number one sport in the Czech Republic
>>
>>29477743
>>29477584
I wish the Swiss used their Mountain germanic jew powers in the past and took over the whole world to make it as efficient and well engineered as everything in Swissland.
>>
>>29477974
the swiss are awesome at what they do, because they keep it small scale and stay out of silly things like the EU.

It's also why the nordic countries that's been doing the best, have all been non EU members.

Stay out of shitty unions, manage your own borders, rule your own land, and stay the fuck out of others.
>>
Israel have cool gun law too
>>
>>29478047
Yeah...but I want a Swiss clock world mang.
>stupid real world geopolitics and social development ruining my autistic fantasies.
>>
File: image.jpg (691 KB, 2048x982) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
691 KB, 2048x982
>>29477048
Switzerland and its not even close
>>
File: huh.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
121 KB, 250x418
>>29478382

>Israel
>EU
>>
>>29477584
>switzerland has no shall issue cc. Switzerland if often put forward as the "european example of good fun laws", but they're really not. Sure, people have semi automatic rifles, and a lot of them, but they're not owned as private citizens, you have to be a former member of the armed forces. They have no right of personal defence, but the czechs do.

Swissfag here.

What a bunch of bullshit. All the guns in private possession are owned by the people that have them. You know jack shit about our gun laws.

You don't even have to be a member of the army to buy guns. Where the fuck do you guys come up with this shit?

What's next? No ammo bullshit?
>>
File: 1438424425718.png (149 KB, 256x247) Image search: [Google]
1438424425718.png
149 KB, 256x247
>>29478682
It really is amazing how little people here seem to know about Swiss gun laws, isn't it.
>>
>>29478682
>What a bunch of bullshit. All the guns in private possession are owned by the people that have them.
Not trying to be a dick here, but "licensed" guns (i.e. all your semiautos, with only bolt action/break action shotties/rifles being excempt from registration) are "owned" at the mercy of the state. If the law is changed (and it will be changed, since you'll inevitably be overrun by cucked noguns yuropoors), your guns can be (and will be, since you aren't as tough and freedom-loving as you claim to be) confiscated by the authorities.

The Right to Bear Arms does not exist in your country in any meaningful capacity. Before you quote your gun law in verbatim, note the mentioning of "as outlaid in this legal document" - a similar rhetoric is found in the 1689 English Bill of Rights, which, perhaps not incidentally, has been overturned long ago. A similar fate awaits your "right".
>>
>>29479258
You know as little about our politics than you know about our gun laws.
>>
>>29479258
Same could be said about us Amerifats anon
>>
>>29479258
>"owned" at the mercy of the state.
Good thing they're a direct democracy with the civilians actually being the state. :^)
>>
File: 677.jpg (137 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
677.jpg
137 KB, 850x637
>>
there are so many deer in britain thanks to bambi syndrome that you can get paid to hunt them, also rural landowners can get gunz
>>
Wherever the hell Polenar Tactical is.
>>
>>29479943
Slovenia
>>
>>29477048
none
>>
>>29480042

How many SBRs and open bolt semiautos did you say you own again, anon?
Also, shame about these import restrictions, 922r, mag capacity limits, closed machinegun registry, bullet buttons, allowed pistol lists, b& evil assault features or all the meaningful restrictions like not being able to put a VFG on a "pistol" without commiting a felony.

(See, I can make bullshit sweeping generalizations, too.)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.