[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you get your reloads from in the US? Obviously pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Where do you get your reloads from in the US? Obviously pic related is a popular one, and I've bought some 380 reloads from Lax Ammo that was quality stuff. Anywhere else I'm missing?

Was gonna order from Freedom but their new site is tee totally fucked up. And they never sent me a free shipping code.
>>
fuck other peoples reloads id rather pay the extra cents per round that risk my health
freedoms not even cheap
>>
>>29474660
Depend on the caliber. I can get 500 rounds of 380 from Lax or Freedom for around $120. In the stores its usually around $37 for a box of 100. You can do the math on that one.

I haven't tried Freedom, but the 500 box of Lax ammo I had was great. Not one malfunction on anything.
>>
Steel case >>> reloads from someone else

There's been countless threads all over the internet of freedom munitions ammo blowing up people's guns.
>>
I'm curious, what seperates a big reman factory from federal/lake city/winchester/etc?
The big factories probably churn out tons more ammo than say, Freedom.

Freedom cuts out the raw material and making components from scratch, so they most likely save a good chunk of costs, so why are they still shitting the bed when you get more kabooms from them vs. lake city, which shits out massive amounts of ammo?
>>
+1 for lax ammo.
Buddy has been buying from them for a long time, and I'm currently working through 500 rounds each of .45 and. 223. no issues so far.
all brass case too.

-1 for reloads from fucking turners. different friend got me some .45 for Christmas. tried them last time I went shooting and instead of a bang I got pops. rounds cycled fine, but I think hit a little low. less accurate for sure.
seems they cheaped out on powder.
>>
>>29474954
freedom accepts brass for discounts then they use that same brass for their reloads
while that brass might pass inspections there no telling if its once fired or the 20th
thats my personal theory on it anyways
could just be their quality control being shit eitherway the cost savings isnt even there with freedom cause usually you can get factory new ammo in roughly the same price range

before obama i bought 1k 9mm from freedom for 150 shipped when the cheapest factory was 200
it worked i didnt have any issues
now their cheap remanufactured ammo is .21 cents per round but factory new 9mm is .20 from sg.
why the fuck would you even consider it
>>
I get reloads from my own press. Before that I bought freedom for a bit, 9mm and some .223. Under powdered and not very accurate, but shot fine for the price i paid. I had 2 squibs with the 9mm though.
>>
I've bought reloads from LAX and Nevada Ammo. No problems so far with either.
>>
>>29474635
georgia arms canned heat.
>>
>>29475627
>$155 + shipping for 500 reloads of 380

Nah, bro.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.