[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with home defense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: eagle fireworks.png (2 MB, 897x975) Image search: [Google]
eagle fireworks.png
2 MB, 897x975
I'm a college student but the are I live in has been steadily getting more unsafe and I feel the need to have something to defend my home with. The problem is that my apartment complex has a strict no deadly weapon policy, meaning that if I have to use a gun I would be evicted. What are some non deadly weapon ways (that are not pepper spray/ tazer) to defend my home.
pic related
>>
>>29473402
wasp spray
>>
How would they know?

If you get murdered, you won't care that they didn't evict you.
>>
>>29473402
Shit on a stick
>>
Bear repellant, a club
>>
Double dildo
>>
I was thinking potato gun w gravel sabots, butane as the propellant.
>>
anyone have plans for that thermite launcher?
>>
>>29473402
Buy a big ass rocket firework on a stick like in your pic and blast the fucker that tries to get in. Or turn it into a thunderstick a la Mad Max and stab him with it.
>>
>>29473419
wasp spray is fucking useless and will throw you in jail for misusing a pesticide
>>
>>29473402
What are they going to do, inspect your room?
Just buy a gun, you insufferable fag.
Chances are, you won't use it, and even if you do, you can probably scare away any nig-nogs without shooting.

Also, take them to court if they try some stupid shit if you successfully defend yourself with a firearm.
>>
>>29473440

In the shape of mythical serpents.
>>
>>29473402
If you had to use a gun in selfdefence, I think getting evicted would be the least of your worries
>>
>>29473402
Didn't stop me from keeping guns at my last apartment. They don't know. And if you ever need it, it's better to violate a contract and get evicted than is to be maimed or killed.
>>
>>29473402
Buy a gun, put it in a locked container. They cannot ever force you to open the container without a search warrant. Doing so is an invasion of privacy.

Also, check the integrity of your doors and windows. They're the first line of defense.

Also, move.
>>
my reasoning for not using pepper spray or a tazer
>be me
>chilling at home one night
>glass breaks
>room is filled with cultural enrichment due to my college basically giving foreigners free school
>hakmed pulls knife
>I spray him w pepper spray
>muhammed ass rapes me because I couldn't spray them all fast enough
or
>be me
>chilling at home
>cultural enrichment happens
>a thunderous boom is heard
>hakmed looks to his friend who now has a 16 inch dildo lodged in his chest
>he looks to see me naked with a boner aiming a homemade pvc launcer
>I run to my room
>he cant culturally enrich me because baby oil
>He returns to muhammed who is near death
>he hears the unmistakable sound of the scottish national anthem.
>I charge from my room with a 6 foot broadsword screaming
>"MEL GIBSON WAS RIGHT"
no one ever fucks w me again
>>
>>29473565
I own multiple rifles and a shotgun but a 30-06, 22s, 2 black powder muskets, over under 12 guage, and a mosin aren't exactly ideal HD guns.
>>
>>29473642
can't really move,the whole town more or less goes to shit 8 months out of the year because of the students. Moving would just put me in an area with different niggers
>>
>>29473402
Just get a gun. Who gives a shit if you get evicted? The chances of you coming out alive are much greater than if you decide to beat your attacked into submission with a bat or some shit.
>>
>>29473665
Then get a handgun or a HD shotgun.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.