[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are these illegal? They can't do shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 700x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 700x504
Why are these illegal? They can't do shit.
>>
File: nuggetchucks.jpg (38 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
nuggetchucks.jpg
38 KB, 500x366
Soccer moms

Just because it's laughably retarded in practice doesn't mean the ignorant won't be scared of it.

Now nuggetchucks on the other hand...
>>
Unlike "god tier... dude weed" Arizona they aren't illegal in Alaska.
>>
>>29472628
Not illegal in VT. or if they were, no one stopped my dad in 40 years.

>>29472647
Better'n'gopher chucks.
>>
>>29472628
Because you live in a shitty state
>>
because you don't live in America
>>
>>29472628
Those fuckers hurt like hell let me tell you what.

Medieval torture device if I ever saw one.
I mean, libtards are fucking retarded for banning them but I don't blame their fear of these whacky-sticks.
>>
>>29472628
In the 80's, stupid people who somehow had a role in government got their ideas on what was scary and dangerous from movies. Lots of ninja movies in the 80's, so a bunch of ninja stuff got banned. The RCMP firearms ban list reads like a prop list for an 80's action movie.
>>
>>29472628
>They can't do shit.

You can strangle somebody, break their arm, break their wrist, destroy their eye, break their nose, jaw, their hands, fingers . . .

What the fuck are you talking about? Just because YOU can't do shit with nunchaku doesn't mean nobody else can, you dumb fuck.

There's thousands of people in this world who can fuck your whole day up in one second flat with nunchaku.
>>
>tfw group funded a purchase of these on a mission trip with my four buddies when we were 14 and 8 years later we still take them out on shooting days
Shit was cash. Horrible mission trip in Waco, bought it at an airsoft shop in a mall, convinced the clerk we were desperate for self defense devices in the hood.
>>
>>29475229
A garden rake is more dangerous than nunchaku
>>
>>29475272
/thread
>>
>>29475229
>>29475229
>break their arm, break their wrist

lol no

movies aren't the real world faggot

a good heavy stick is more dangerous
>>
>>29475286
are you serious? ever practice with them? swear ive chipped my own wrist bones with these fuckers. you could absolutely easily break bones with them.
>>
>>29475286
Nunchucks could be used to disarm the person holding the "big heavy stick"
>>
>>29475352
If that were true then we'd see Halberd formations falling to guys with two sticks chained together
>>
Here in Germany they banned them because you "could use them to strangle someone!".

Yeah, because I will totally use nunchakus for that. Not like you can build a garrote which does a way better job at that in 2 minutes out of shit you have lying around in your garage.
>>
>>29475352
they're a club on a string. and a light weight one at that.

fuck off leeaboo
>>
>>29475307
yes, repeatedly.

i suggest you drink some milk, because apparently you have the bones of a fucking cripple.

you're not breaking any adult's arms with these, and you have to be over 18 to post.
>>
>>29475229
>You can strangle somebody, break their arm, break their wrist, destroy their eye, break their nose, jaw, their hands, fingers
I can do all of that with a stick.

What's your point?
>>
File: surprise motherfucker.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
surprise motherfucker.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>nunchucks illegal in Canada
>sks is one of the most popular legal weapons in Canada
>legal to carry non restricted anywhere as long as you have a plastic card
>>
>>29476663
>>legal to carry non restricted anywhere as long as you have a plastic card
>Until you get arrested for "disturbing the peace"
>>
File: postal-4.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
postal-4.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>29474593
A
80s kid here, this is correct. Everybody was crazy for these things, swords, etc. I had a pair of em, a full on ninja suit & fucking throwing stars. That Fun With Weapons episode of south park was right on.

And these things.
>>
>>29476727
>so many jarts stuck in the roof of the vacation cabin
>>
>>29476703
Yeah it's a good thing too because Canadian gun owners are trash.
>>
>>29472628
hollywood effect same with mall store katana's in the uk. idiots use them to kill their parents unlike seemingly other swords.
>>
>>29472628
There was a huge push in the 50s-80s to ban all weapons that looked effective in movies, thats why brass knuckles, black jacks, batons,ect. Are pretty much banned from carry or concealed carry in nearly every state.
>>
>>29472628
Banned in the US or is this a Canada thread?
>>
>>29476752
Nice. A couple of empty federal boxes lying around the shot up car too
>>
>>29474192
Steam that film, if you're so great
>>
>>29472628

As one of the one people here that has actually beaten someone with a pair of nunchucks I will say they arent too bad.

The way to use them is hold one end with both hands and swing it like a bat. I knocked someone's block clean the fuck off doing it that way.
>>
>>29476755
>idiots use them to kill their parents unlike seemingly other swords.
Probably because other types of swords are harder to come by. Thanks for their meme status you can get katanas absolutely everywhere for a rather small price
>>
>>29475563
Disregarding mechanical advantage to appear stupid?
You dont have to try so hard to troll /k/.
>>
>>29472628

These are just proof that its easier for a shit politician to ban something then pat themselves on the back for it their whole career (for "reducing" crime and MUHEMOTIONS!MUHCHILDRRN!) than for that politician to actually address any actual issues.

Banning something just takes appeals to emotion and a high intensity, low lifespan, sort of support. The easiest kind to get. Actually fixing an issue means arguing for a particular course of action and imementing it over a long period of time, you need to keep support high for a long time, its also expensive. Thus we can see why gun grabbers are still so numerous, an incredibly cheap and easy platform to run.

As for WHY nun-chucks, its the same reason that switchblades (the 50's greaser tough stiletto kind are often mentioned by "name") brass knuckles, blackjacks (lead filled leather hitting device) etc. are banned. They are weapons "used" by criminals like in a shitty television show or movie.

But its about appeals to emotion. Criminals in movies use stiletto switchblades, thus REAL criminals use them. So when you wheel put your screaming horde of bored soccer moms remember to let them know the REAL AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CHILDREN of these assault gangs weapons.

Just like how every year thousands of children are killed by senseless gun violence. They just don't mention that by "child" they mean everyone under the age of 21 and by "gun violence" they actually mean gang warfare. But they don't let details get in the way of a good old emotional appeal.
>>
After WEST class in texas I now posses the knowledge that anything over 6 inches can be considered a club and therefore a prohibited weapon.
Any knife with a kinetic opening mechanism, any fixed blade.
All prohibited.
Fuck Texas.
>>
>>29479417
My dick when erect can be considered a prohibited weapon in Texas.
>>
They're banned in certain parts of the world because you can choke someone with 'em.
Not joking.
Buerocrats.
>>
>>29475563
k. lemme hit you with one then.
>>
>>29475280
Im no niuja master but I would win a fight with my mnckucks
>>
>>29479862
mine r 14" though
>>
>>29475352

Not really. Google Kendo vs Nunchucks. Both combatants presumably skilled. Kendo (a.k.a. big stick) does most of the attacking. Nunchucks block OK until they get whacked out of their user's hands.

Organized competition demands that the combatants go to their corners and start again. But in a street fight, the guy with the stick pounds the hell out of the guy bending over to pick up his nunchucks.
>>
>>29474192
>>29477389

Yay, references!!!
>>
nunchucks autist here
the chain means that after hitting something they are still in motion by the other side being moved .

there is no recoil felt in the hand after hitting an object . therefore you could hit somebody hard on either side of the body or head quickly just with a quick horizontal swish back and forward
beating somebody up with nunchucks would be way easier than using a stick if you had practiced strikes .

I am not trying to sound edgy at all saying this. I am interested in nunchaku but only for spinning them around and doing throws and catches . I even have a set that have kevlar wicks attached that I soak in paraffin and then light and twirl round which looks cool at night . put "freechaku" into youtube and you will see people having fun spinning them around . its quite addictive like a yo yo or something

people misunderstand nunchucks/ nunchaku , probably because the first time we saw them was bruce lee knocking people around with them . thats what got me into them .
>>
>>29479862
Versus an unarmed individual, sure.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.