[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm movin out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1443270152600.jpg (219 KB, 600x957) Image search: [Google]
1443270152600.jpg
219 KB, 600x957
Moving to ny in a few months.
What's the chances of me getting a ccw, or at least a shotgun for the home?
>>
Shotgun yes.
CCW... I'm so sorry
>>
>>29472080
Shotgun, yeah
CCW? You're fucked there
>>
File: 1428274778780.gif (827 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1428274778780.gif
827 KB, 320x240
>>29472080
>Moving to ny in a few months.

Why.
>>
File: stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif (356 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif
356 KB, 245x170
>>29472080
>Moving to ny in a few months.
>>
>>29472080
jeez, what made you move to one of worst places in the US.
>>
>>29472080
dont its fucked here
this is an evil, evil place
liberal hell
>>
>>29472080
>I'm moving out to NY
Why?
>What's the chances of me getting a ccw
NYS: 90%
NYC: 0%
>What's the chances of me getting a a shotgun for the home?
NYS: 100%
NYC: 0%
Shotguns are shit for home defense, anyway. Get an Ares SCR and a 16" dissipator or 18" rifle lenth upper.
>>
Expect to actually shoot your handgun approximately 2 years after you move here
>>
>>29472263
>Shotguns are shit for home defense
Fuck off tubby, they may not be as handy as an AR15 (or a mutilated AR15 in fucked states) but they are perfectly adequate
>>
Where exactly in NY? It's a pretty big fuckin state and your odds vary greatly on location.
>>
>>29472080
looks like op just abandoned the thread.
>>
I wouldn't even vacation in NYC. Living there sounds like hell on earth.
>>
>>29473212

This.

My mother in law bought my daughter a "I heart NY" T-shirt when she was a baby. I threw it in a drawer and never let her wear it. Fuck NY.
>>
>>29473212
The city loses it's attraction after about a day when you realize everything cool you've heard about has been forced out of the city to be replaced by some chain bullshit you can find anywhere.
>>
>>29473298
this
people are rude, they trade information for a cigarette like its prison, it stinks(as with any large city) there is someone trying to scam on every corner.

I remember as i was leaving NYC a couple of cops had to break up a fight up.

but really i suffer from the same thing LA does....people.
>>
>>29472080
Free men don't need permission, faggot.
>>
>>29473763
The US is not a free country.

The Liberal states are not free states.
>>
>>29472080
>shotgun
yes
>ccw
you better start sucking dick of some very powerful people.
>>
>>29472216
This. I got the cops called on me for shooting a .22 on my own property in a rural hippie town. Fucking sucks
>>
Getting a pistol permit really depends on the county.

I recommend buying any rifles/shotguns/magazines/ammo before moving to NY. No one actually follows the "SAFE" act. But buying ammo is shitty because no one ships it to NY State. You can't get real magazines either, just 10rd garbage.

>>29472263
More or less this.

>>29473985
Where the fuck is that and on how much property? I grew up in Ulster county on 50 acres. My friends and I would bump fire ARs and AKs while setting off tannerite all day. No cops ever showed up. This was as recent as last year. I've since moved out of NY.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.